Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

LH is more better than SAO

+31
Dnomyar101
yondaime_minato
Zinogre
shanwataru28
SacredEdge
Karu~kun
Margaret chan~
DarkLord Kirra
Patch
HnCo04
Annenonymous
AnimeBoy_007
Splurkey
Drem ♚
- Keii
Rajang
Parel
Akai Ringo
SkyFieldxc
Wolowizard
tsuki
korumi.haru
- Hespera
Ztyx
Acropyre
orotheheart
kidoneko
grawl08
ArmoredMochi
[C]Hii-[U]Sagi
jhinx01
35 posters
Go down
jhinx01
jhinx01
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Warning Level : No Warning

LH is more better than SAO - Page 4 Empty LH is more better than SAO

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:12 pm
First topic message reminder :

Log Horizon beats SAO!!!

shanwataru28
shanwataru28

LH is more better than SAO - Page 4 Empty Re: LH is more better than SAO

Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:36 pm
Zinogre wrote:I've read the first 3 volume of SAO and watched the 1st season of the anime. It was good but not near great.

the reason why I dropped SAO's LN was... well I feel like it should have ended on the first volume and it just gets on dragging the story. Then I saw the pictures for the volume 4... and I was OMG! WTF! (it was a pic of Asuna and maybe her "mom" dining.) from those picture I'm guessing that her "mom" is against kirito and asuna's relationship...... I mean my God! kirito saved asuna twice! TWICE!

so ayun drop ko nalang... though I might be wrong for guess.

oh and I'm planning to read the LN of Log Horizon soon.

SAO vol 3 & 4 is fairy dance, baka vol 7(mother's rosario)? ung story ni Yuuki and the saddest volume I think...
yondaime_minato
yondaime_minato
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 358

Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:29 am
nakafocus ang LH sa essence ng online game kasi every episode sinasabi kung paano gumagana at ginagamit ang bawat skill at lagi din sinasabi ang purpose ng mga job classes sa SAO kasi umikot lang talaga kay kirito at asuna ang kwento pero mas madami ang action ng LH kaysa sa SAO
jhinx01
jhinx01
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:04 pm
shanwataru28 wrote:
jhinx01 wrote:

nope even the novel for SAO is shitty as fck..

ok,, well it depends if mahilig ka sa mga scifi genre.... or mas gusto mo ung mga fantasy genre, if hndi mo gusto ung isang anime or para sayo mas maganda ung isa its ok cuz there's someone who will agree and disagree

i did not see any sci-fi theme on SAO except the nerve gear with VMMORPG, the rest are nothing some shitty harem, damsel in distress, more fanservice, plot armor, and other stuff in sao that makes it shitty.. its not even a sci-fi, sci-fi are like gundam, evangelion, to aru majutsu no index, FMA, and other anime's out there with a theme of sci-fi..
grawl08
grawl08
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 8017

Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:58 pm
jhinx01 wrote:
shanwataru28 wrote:
jhinx01 wrote:

nope even the novel for SAO is shitty as fck..

ok,, well it depends if mahilig ka sa mga scifi genre.... or mas gusto mo ung mga fantasy genre, if hndi mo gusto ung isang anime or para sayo mas maganda ung isa its ok cuz there's someone who will agree and disagree

i did not see any sci-fi theme on SAO except the nerve gear with VMMORPG, the rest are nothing some shitty harem, damsel in distress, more fanservice, plot armor, and other stuff in sao that makes it shitty.. its not even a sci-fi, sci-fi are like gundam, evangelion, to aru majutsu no index, FMA, and other anime's out there with a theme of sci-fi..
I agree with you sir. SAO, despite being a sci-fi genre, the anime does not give me the feel of "like you're playing an odnline game." it's utterly, disappoitingly plain. Even in the light novel. I have read the gun gale arc but i gave up middleway. It bored me. -_-
Zinogre
Zinogre
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 23

Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:30 pm
shanwataru28 wrote:
Zinogre wrote:I've read the first 3 volume of SAO and watched the 1st season of the anime. It was good but not near great.

the reason why I dropped SAO's LN was... well I feel like it should have ended on the first volume and it just gets on dragging the story. Then I saw the pictures for the volume 4... and I was OMG! WTF! (it was a pic of Asuna and maybe her "mom" dining.) from those picture I'm guessing that her "mom" is against kirito and asuna's relationship...... I mean my God! kirito saved asuna twice! TWICE!

so ayun drop ko nalang... though I might be wrong for guess.

oh and I'm planning to read the LN of Log Horizon soon.

SAO vol 3 & 4 is fairy dance, baka vol 7(mother's rosario)? ung story ni Yuuki and the saddest volume I think...

ahahah~ my bad! I was counting the arcs in volumes.
jhinx01
jhinx01
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:24 am
demn what a dope episode 17 @.@...

i found this in crunchyroll, fan's question for the author pretty fun to read. share to you guys who love mamare-san work.. and found some nice answer about some bugging setting in LH that the author hint a clue on answering 1 of the fans question..

Link: http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/12/07/log-horizon-author-returns-to-4chan

fan question:
>>Mamare-sensei, are you planning on explaining the reason why they got stuck inside the game? Or is it explained later in the novels?
mamare-san's answer:
Yes, of course I plan to.
But you know, you say "they got stuck". It could not be the case!
For instance, they could have slipped inside, or have been forced into by a third party.

As of what i read on cruchyroll 2nd season might have happen because of many overseas supporters, specially they making it license by crunchyroll :) so lets rejoice and support LH season 2 :)
grawl08
grawl08
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:34 pm
fan question:
>>Mamare-sensei, are you planning on explaining the reason why they got stuck inside the game? Or is it explained later in the novels?
mamare-san's answer:
Yes, of course I plan to.
But you know, you say "they got stuck". It could not be the case!
For instance, they could have slipped inside, or have been forced into by a third party.

AWESOOOOMMMMEEEE!!!!! xD
Acropyre
Acropyre
Administrator
Administrator
Coins : 1400
Membership : LH is more better than SAO - Page 4 GDW1CCf
Member's Awards : LH is more better than SAO - Page 4 PGFw8zK

Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:11 am
Lol , for an instance, Log Horizon made me felt like it was Greed Island in Hunter X Hunter

If you haven't watched Hunter X Hunter, Greed Island is the
Spoiler:
grawl08
grawl08
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:02 am
I checked the LN of Log Horizon in baka-tsuki and i saw the major things that made LH better than SAO.

1. The story is very elaborate. Both of the source material (Light Novel) and the anime.
Spoiler:

2. Based on the interview of Mamare-sensei, did experience/studied/played before writing the Novel.

3. Again, based on the interview. Mamare-sensei is pleased with the staff (Fairy Tail anyone?). xD
jhinx01
jhinx01
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:55 pm
grawl08 wrote:I checked the LN of Log Horizon in baka-tsuki and i saw the major things that made LH better than SAO.

1. The story is very elaborate. Both of the source material (Light Novel) and the anime.
Spoiler:

2. Based on the interview of Mamare-sensei, did experience/studied/played before writing the Novel.

3. Again, based on the interview. Mamare-sensei is pleased with the staff (Fairy Tail anyone?). xD

well he played everquest which is why log horizon and everquest really looks the same in game mechanics :)
Dnomyar101
Dnomyar101
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 5500

Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:18 pm
SAO- better story and focusing more on romace and the struggle of survival.
LH- also good backstory and focusing more on the game like explaining the mechanics.

Kirito is more on combat
Shiroe is more on strategy

they are both good animes so give respect
they are made to be watch
not compared  .ahehe 
DarkLord Kirra
DarkLord Kirra
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 4445

Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:12 pm
^^ Kirito is too OP that it doesn't feel like he's trying to survive and saying SAO has a better story is a huge insult to LH's author.

But I would gladly accept a remake of SAO, focusing more on the Aincrad Arc, 90% filler & 0% Deus Ex Machina, animated by Bones/Production IG or ufotable. I would really fckin' buy the **** out of it.
Dnomyar101
Dnomyar101
Dango Lover
Dango Lover

Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:47 pm
^oh ok
sorry if it offended you :D
DarkLord Kirra
DarkLord Kirra
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:17 pm
^^ lol, you don't have to say sorry dude. I wasn't even serious sarcasm
jhinx01
jhinx01
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Sun Mar 23, 2014 11:48 am
Hell Yeah!!!! Who cares about SAO getting season 2!!!

Log Horizon when im ready to say the end for now yah announced your season 2 on fall!!!! omg awesome as fck!!!!
Acropyre
Acropyre
Administrator
Administrator

Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:57 pm
Log Horizon has the lamest final arc though. Too boring.
Patch
Patch
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Coins : 3004
Warning Level : You are BANNED!

Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:59 pm
jhinx01 wrote:
AoiKirukato wrote:
DarkLord Kirra wrote:I'm not saying LH is better than SAO....but LH is totally better than SAO.
If that's your opinion. But i still don't have my opinions about w/c is better.
Can you guaranteethat LH > SAO?

here are 10 reasons why Sword Art Online sucks.

1. The constant use of deus ex machina and the huge amount of logical flaws in the series. But the worst case of all occured in episode 14. Why was Kirito able to stab Heathcliff despite being dead, why can Asuna free herself from the paralysis, what was the ******* reason Kayaba implanted a death mechanism in a virtual reality game? Because he was BORED? Why can Kirito defy logic? Oh, that’s right, it’s shitty writing and because he has PLOT armor and because he is JESUS. *PWNED BY FILTER* this episode 14.

2. The pacing. What the *PWNED BY FILTER*. So, in the first episode, the player were still in level 1 and one episode later they are already in level 46, what the hell? How can you skip so much time? Also, we have 6 episodes of side stories in the 14 episode aincrad arc, and they served NOTHING for the plot progression. Also: “Oh hi, my name’s Kirito, I am badass” “Hi, i am Asuna and I am a useless slut” *later* “you saved my life, I love you kirito” “yeah.. let’s marry”" “okay” – that’s NOT how romance work, it needs progression and exploration you dumb fucks.

3. Every girl Kirito meets for the first time want to **** his **** because Kirito is SO badass. Well done, SAO for including a genre I really hate: A shitty Harem. Oh and before they fall in love in him, Kirito always have to save their sorry ass, because all women characters are ******* USELESS – talk about misogyny here.

4. The really blatant asshots and forced fanservice like constantly showing off characters in their undergarments. Including a ridiculous tentacle rape scene. VERY TASTEFUL INDEED.

5. The annoying cliches like “Asuna jumping in front of the person she wanted to protect and take the killing blow instead” – *PWNED BY FILTER* NO, THIS IS OUTDATED AS *PWNED BY FILTER*, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS.

6. The extremely boring fights. Every time when I thought “Ooooh, now that’s going to be an interesting battle”, Kirito always curbstomp battle the enemy, because he ALWAYS conveniently has a skill which will defeat the enemy in seconds. HOW EXCITING.

7. Actually having a decent 1st episode and tricking us viewers to believe it’s going to be good. *PWNED BY FILTER* you for crushing my high hopes.

8. The “bad guys” (Kuradeel) are ridiculous and stupid as *PWNED BY FILTER*. “HURR I AM EVIL BECAUSE I AM EVIL. LOOK AT ME TORTURING YOUR FAVORITE WAIFU, YES HATE ME BWAHAHAHA BECAUSE I SERVE NO OTHER PURPOSE THAN BEING A SCAPEGOAT” Seriously, what the actual *PWNED BY FILTER* was the author thinking. It’s like a fanfiction written by an 15 year old.

9. Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna.

10. The obnoxious fanbase, who constantly claims that “the Light novel explained it better” – well *PWNED BY FILTER* YOU, because I don’t want to read the shitty Light Novel to have me explain why there’s so much bullshit going on.

I can rage on and on, but I have enough of this ****. I hate this anime and it ******* sucks and it sucking fucks and I don’t wanna talk about it.

Worst of all, Sword art online attracted an extreme amount of “casual” anime fans including many video gamers, and they all jumped on the bandwagon to worship this anime as the second coming of jesus, because they can “relate to the characters and its MMORPG setting and because Kirito is soooo badass”.

This is the new Twilight of Anime. Hyped by blind fanboys beyond hell, and panned by critics, who believes in their superior anime taste.

source: http://forums.starcitizenbase.com/topic/2032-sword-art-online-is-****/

i really laugh hard on his thread and everything he said have a point and true :)

Lol. .lol

But, this dude's got a point.
I agree. BitchPlease
But, i still wouldn't say that LH > SAO since i haven't watched LH yet. But after reading this whole thread, it made me feel like "SAO sucks like this? And LH is way more better?"
Well, lemme see that. MeGusta
Acropyre
Acropyre
Administrator
Administrator

Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:24 pm
No. SAO is better. The people who say otherwise are just hipsters who likes to piss off mainstream media.
Patch
Patch
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Coins : 3004
Warning Level : You are BANNED!

Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:49 pm
Acropyre wrote:No. SAO is better. The people who say otherwise are just hipsters who likes to piss off mainstream media.

Ohh. Okay. I'll keep that in mind.
But lemme see it first. MeGusta
Haruna
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 7000
Member's Awards : LH is more better than SAO - Page 4 SNyb2eO
LH is more better than SAO - Page 4 Xqfofc5

Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:30 pm
I don't have any idea in LH cause' I never watched it 'till now. I'll try this vacation.

In fact, even though SAO has many flaws I'd rather say that SAO is good enough. Reki Kawahara is giving his best shot to improved the next arc: Gun Gale Online, Mother's Rosario and the Project Alicization (Underworld). :bd:
Dnomyar101
Dnomyar101
Dango Lover
Dango Lover

Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:39 pm
who cares what anime is better
they are both good
no need to compare ^^
ArmoredMochi
ArmoredMochi
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Coins : 516
Membership : LH is more better than SAO - Page 4 89eyczS

Sat Mar 29, 2014 1:18 am
since tpos na ung Season1 ng LH, para sakin .. all in all kung tlgang MMO Game concept ang hanap mo (Like Guild, Strategies, Teamwork, Alliance etc.) Log Horizon tlga ung mgsastand-out, pero kung sa couple side/love story/wagas na pg-iibigan part. I think SAO made it great. I enjoyed watching SAO and ALO pero nkita ko sa LH ung kulang sa SAO, ung usual na gngwa sa MMO game.
yasatsuna
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Coins : 900

Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:01 pm
jhinx01 wrote:
AoiKirukato wrote:
DarkLord Kirra wrote:I'm not saying LH is better than SAO....but LH is totally better than SAO.
If that's your opinion. But i still don't have my opinions about w/c is better.
Can you guaranteethat LH > SAO?

here are 10 reasons why Sword Art Online sucks.

1. The constant use of deus ex machina and the huge amount of logical flaws in the series. But the worst case of all occured in episode 14. Why was Kirito able to stab Heathcliff despite being dead, why can Asuna free herself from the paralysis, what was the ******* reason Kayaba implanted a death mechanism in a virtual reality game? Because he was BORED? Why can Kirito defy logic? Oh, that’s right, it’s shitty writing and because he has PLOT armor and because he is JESUS. *PWNED BY FILTER* this episode 14.

2. The pacing. What the *PWNED BY FILTER*. So, in the first episode, the player were still in level 1 and one episode later they are already in level 46, what the hell? How can you skip so much time? Also, we have 6 episodes of side stories in the 14 episode aincrad arc, and they served NOTHING for the plot progression. Also: “Oh hi, my name’s Kirito, I am badass” “Hi, i am Asuna and I am a useless slut” *later* “you saved my life, I love you kirito” “yeah.. let’s marry”" “okay” – that’s NOT how romance work, it needs progression and exploration you dumb fucks.

3. Every girl Kirito meets for the first time want to **** his **** because Kirito is SO badass. Well done, SAO for including a genre I really hate: A shitty Harem. Oh and before they fall in love in him, Kirito always have to save their sorry ass, because all women characters are ******* USELESS – talk about misogyny here.

4. The really blatant asshots and forced fanservice like constantly showing off characters in their undergarments. Including a ridiculous tentacle rape scene. VERY TASTEFUL INDEED.

5. The annoying cliches like “Asuna jumping in front of the person she wanted to protect and take the killing blow instead” – *PWNED BY FILTER* NO, THIS IS OUTDATED AS *PWNED BY FILTER*, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS.

6. The extremely boring fights. Every time when I thought “Ooooh, now that’s going to be an interesting battle”, Kirito always curbstomp battle the enemy, because he ALWAYS conveniently has a skill which will defeat the enemy in seconds. HOW EXCITING.

7. Actually having a decent 1st episode and tricking us viewers to believe it’s going to be good. *PWNED BY FILTER* you for crushing my high hopes.

8. The “bad guys” (Kuradeel) are ridiculous and stupid as *PWNED BY FILTER*. “HURR I AM EVIL BECAUSE I AM EVIL. LOOK AT ME TORTURING YOUR FAVORITE WAIFU, YES HATE ME BWAHAHAHA BECAUSE I SERVE NO OTHER PURPOSE THAN BEING A SCAPEGOAT” Seriously, what the actual *PWNED BY FILTER* was the author thinking. It’s like a fanfiction written by an 15 year old.

9. Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna.

10. The obnoxious fanbase, who constantly claims that “the Light novel explained it better” – well *PWNED BY FILTER* YOU, because I don’t want to read the shitty Light Novel to have me explain why there’s so much bullshit going on.

I can rage on and on, but I have enough of this ****. I hate this anime and it ******* sucks and it sucking fucks and I don’t wanna talk about it.

Worst of all, Sword art online attracted an extreme amount of “casual” anime fans including many video gamers, and they all jumped on the bandwagon to worship this anime as the second coming of jesus, because they can “relate to the characters and its MMORPG setting and because Kirito is soooo badass”.

This is the new Twilight of Anime. Hyped by blind fanboys beyond hell, and panned by critics, who believes in their superior anime taste.

source: http://forums.starcitizenbase.com/topic/2032-sword-art-online-is-****/

i really laugh hard on his thread and everything he said have a point and true :)

First of all chill bro.. That's some excessive language right there.. :S

1. I agree with this because of the lack of information.
2. They should have extended the leveling and romance part, it might have racked up more viewers and more $$$$.
3. Girls in real life are quite similar in SAO. :P
4. Although the target viewers are teens, they showed something inappropriate although a bunch of perverts are expecting something like this.
5. A huge LOL to this.. It is something to be expected.
6. Maybe because he is a true gamer and knows everything about an online game?
7. It actually had a good start no offense. :)
8. The actual targeted viewers are in their teens. What did you expect? :)
9. Where did you get this unthinkable information?
10. I've read through your messages and was thinking that you are a good critic but at the end of the line, it made it sound like you are a hypocrite yourself.

There are different kinds of people bro.. So just deal with it. :)
Acropyre
Acropyre
Administrator
Administrator

Tue May 06, 2014 1:42 pm
I'm not defending SAO but here's what I think:

Sword Art Online is a victim of the limelight and mainstream.

Let me shine a light on this:

On the first volume of Sword Art Online, the 6 or 4 side stories that included the girls ( dragon girl, sword maker, the girl that died ) wasn't included. They were later added on the volume 2. How kirito and asuna met wasn't discussed on volume 1, it was later explained in a separate novel called Aria in the Starless Night. My conclusion is: Sword Art Online is a victim of Mainstream. Because, volume 1 didn't talked about how Kirito and Asuna met. You know why, because that wasn't the point. The point is and the underlying message of the first volume is to whether or not to believe on reality on a conceptual world. And that is a beautiful thing to understand. It's almost as if the novel was talking about Solipsism , a belief that nothing exist but fact that you are thinking. This is derived from descartes " i doubt therefore i am." In the end of the novel, nobody knew if they were alive or if any of this was even real. The thing that ruined Sword art online, was that it became mainstream. Fans suggested the author should write more, and so did she. Thus, Sword Art Online is a victim of the mainstream.
DarkLord Kirra
DarkLord Kirra
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Mon May 19, 2014 6:51 pm
Acropyre wrote: Fans suggested the author should write more, and so did she. Thus, Sword Art Online is a victim of the mainstream.

Isn't the author a guy?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum