Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

LH is more better than SAO

+31
Dnomyar101
yondaime_minato
Zinogre
shanwataru28
SacredEdge
Karu~kun
Margaret chan~
DarkLord Kirra
Patch
HnCo04
Annenonymous
AnimeBoy_007
Splurkey
Drem ♚
- Keii
Rajang
Parel
Akai Ringo
SkyFieldxc
Wolowizard
tsuki
korumi.haru
- Hespera
Ztyx
Acropyre
orotheheart
kidoneko
grawl08
ArmoredMochi
[C]Hii-[U]Sagi
jhinx01
35 posters
Go down
jhinx01
jhinx01
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Warning Level : No Warning

LH is more better than SAO - Page 5 Empty LH is more better than SAO

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:12 pm
First topic message reminder :

Log Horizon beats SAO!!!

Acropyre
Acropyre
Administrator
Administrator
Coins : 1400
Membership : LH is more better than SAO - Page 5 GDW1CCf
Member's Awards : LH is more better than SAO - Page 5 PGFw8zK

LH is more better than SAO - Page 5 Empty Re: LH is more better than SAO

Sat May 24, 2014 8:39 am
DarkLord Kirra wrote:
Acropyre wrote: Fans suggested the author should write more, and so did she. Thus, Sword Art Online is a victim of the mainstream.

Isn't the author a guy?

My bad
jhinx01
jhinx01
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Sat May 24, 2014 9:40 am
yasatsuna wrote:
jhinx01 wrote:
AoiKirukato wrote:
DarkLord Kirra wrote:I'm not saying LH is better than SAO....but LH is totally better than SAO.
If that's your opinion. But i still don't have my opinions about w/c is better.
Can you guaranteethat LH > SAO?

here are 10 reasons why Sword Art Online sucks.

1. The constant use of deus ex machina and the huge amount of logical flaws in the series. But the worst case of all occured in episode 14. Why was Kirito able to stab Heathcliff despite being dead, why can Asuna free herself from the paralysis, what was the ******* reason Kayaba implanted a death mechanism in a virtual reality game? Because he was BORED? Why can Kirito defy logic? Oh, that’s right, it’s shitty writing and because he has PLOT armor and because he is JESUS. *PWNED BY FILTER* this episode 14.

2. The pacing. What the *PWNED BY FILTER*. So, in the first episode, the player were still in level 1 and one episode later they are already in level 46, what the hell? How can you skip so much time? Also, we have 6 episodes of side stories in the 14 episode aincrad arc, and they served NOTHING for the plot progression. Also: “Oh hi, my name’s Kirito, I am badass” “Hi, i am Asuna and I am a useless slut” *later* “you saved my life, I love you kirito” “yeah.. let’s marry”" “okay” – that’s NOT how romance work, it needs progression and exploration you dumb fucks.

3. Every girl Kirito meets for the first time want to **** his **** because Kirito is SO badass. Well done, SAO for including a genre I really hate: A shitty Harem. Oh and before they fall in love in him, Kirito always have to save their sorry ass, because all women characters are ******* USELESS – talk about misogyny here.

4. The really blatant asshots and forced fanservice like constantly showing off characters in their undergarments. Including a ridiculous tentacle rape scene. VERY TASTEFUL INDEED.

5. The annoying cliches like “Asuna jumping in front of the person she wanted to protect and take the killing blow instead” – *PWNED BY FILTER* NO, THIS IS OUTDATED AS *PWNED BY FILTER*, YOU CANNOT BE SERIOUS.

6. The extremely boring fights. Every time when I thought “Ooooh, now that’s going to be an interesting battle”, Kirito always curbstomp battle the enemy, because he ALWAYS conveniently has a skill which will defeat the enemy in seconds. HOW EXCITING.

7. Actually having a decent 1st episode and tricking us viewers to believe it’s going to be good. *PWNED BY FILTER* you for crushing my high hopes.

8. The “bad guys” (Kuradeel) are ridiculous and stupid as *PWNED BY FILTER*. “HURR I AM EVIL BECAUSE I AM EVIL. LOOK AT ME TORTURING YOUR FAVORITE WAIFU, YES HATE ME BWAHAHAHA BECAUSE I SERVE NO OTHER PURPOSE THAN BEING A SCAPEGOAT” Seriously, what the actual *PWNED BY FILTER* was the author thinking. It’s like a fanfiction written by an 15 year old.

9. Two years worth of semen made a glopping noise as it flowed endlessly into Asuna.

10. The obnoxious fanbase, who constantly claims that “the Light novel explained it better” – well *PWNED BY FILTER* YOU, because I don’t want to read the shitty Light Novel to have me explain why there’s so much bullshit going on.

I can rage on and on, but I have enough of this ****. I hate this anime and it ******* sucks and it sucking fucks and I don’t wanna talk about it.

Worst of all, Sword art online attracted an extreme amount of “casual” anime fans including many video gamers, and they all jumped on the bandwagon to worship this anime as the second coming of jesus, because they can “relate to the characters and its MMORPG setting and because Kirito is soooo badass”.

This is the new Twilight of Anime. Hyped by blind fanboys beyond hell, and panned by critics, who believes in their superior anime taste.

source: http://forums.starcitizenbase.com/topic/2032-sword-art-online-is-****/

i really laugh hard on his thread and everything he said have a point and true :)

First of all chill bro.. That's some excessive language right there.. :S

1. I agree with this because of the lack of information.
2. They should have extended the leveling and romance part, it might have racked up more viewers and more $$$$.
3. Girls in real life are quite similar in SAO. :P
4. Although the target viewers are teens, they showed something inappropriate although a bunch of perverts are expecting something like this.
5. A huge LOL to this.. It is something to be expected.
6. Maybe because he is a true gamer and knows everything about an online game?
7. It actually had a good start no offense. :)
8. The actual targeted viewers are in their teens. What did you expect? :)
9. Where did you get this unthinkable information?
10. I've read through your messages and was thinking that you are a good critic but at the end of the line, it made it sound like you are a hypocrite yourself.

There are different kinds of people bro.. So just deal with it. :)

Dude the supposed top 10 is not my doing i just copy it and post here because he have a good point, you can see i put the forum link..

but for me as an MMO Player for long years and still playing MMO really makes SAO for me a disappointing anime who have just happen to have MMO name only but not actual applied in the anime for its setting!!!

people liked SAO because for them kirito is a wish fulfillment op character they can relate, people who feels like this fails in real life.. and also in MMO games..

there are two type about SAO:

1. the fantards which like "this is the best anime ever" like others anime on the same genre wont mater and call other new work a ripoff of it which is not.. if i say SAO is just ripoff of .hack fantard gets mad in MAL they will wank it at shove it in your face that you are wrong and depend its even they dont make sense hahaha..

2. people who see SAO a very fail anime that always bashing its fanbase (much like me hehehe..) actually i dint care much about SAO until LH show up and i start defending LH to the SAO Fantards on MAL.

SAO story:

yeah they have nice decent first episode to start but this potential start came to be a waste. the time skip and fillers makes this show fail on its story.. the depth in death makes its none sense and why the villain akayaba trap them with such a low reason on the first place is it he want to act like God? its not very clear. 2nd arc well ii dont want to make statement there which is obvious that it fails so much in 2nd arc.. my good friend said 2nd arc of sao is just for fapping arc to fanboys.. korumi.haru 

the creator make rules on the game that "if you die in game you die in real life" heck why kirito and asuna still alive, they are supposed to have been dead such a huge plot hole there. dont say that its because of will power thats why, lol why they dint use that willpower to log out on the first place!!

Characters:

I think for my own opinion Kirito is so much OP that's impossible to achieve if you go solo even you are a beta tester.. he already know from the start when you die in the game you die in real life heck why leave klain and do solo, if im the player i wont do solo and gather as much as comrades i can get to finish the game thats how true MMO players will do, he dont make sense to begin with.. gamer's are retard also in SAO they know that beta tester are well have experience in playing SAO, why exclude them and treated them that they are criminals.. they are they key factor to clear the game because they already experience the game on beta for God sake they dint make advantage on this, very noob players.. Asuna and other character are kinda like side character to show how op kirito is, that they needed to be save because of their sorry ass.

Animation:

yeah i can say this SAO really have good animation (high budget of course), i wish LH got that budget also hahaha.. but it dont really maters LH is good at what it was.

Fights are not really good in SAO, its like wow nice animation, but meh boring fight as fck kirito is just crumb stomp enemy with a single hit lol. fights are not so exciting in SAO.

Music:

ahah! this one makes LH shine so much than SAO, even Arkada said LH have good music than SAO which i agree the BGM really feels like you are in an MMO or playing MMO.

i say SAO is just an Over hyped story which have been popular of its high budget and lots of advertisement. unlike LH which like run on a government channel NHK which is good actually, NHK also did a good job on the series Tsubasa.
Kisechii
Kisechii
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 28827

Sat May 24, 2014 11:14 am
[C]Hii-[U]Sagi wrote:ang gnda ng kwento so far ng LH mas ngfofocus sila sa game unlike sa SAO sa lovelife ni kirito ngfocus
Your right!
SacredEdge
SacredEdge
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 8160

Sun Apr 17, 2016 9:48 pm
I would take LH and .//hack trilogy anyday than SAO..

TBH sao would be a "best anime" IF they didnt focus on fanservice, poor char. Development, gary stu/mary sue BS and such stuff..
DevilCross
DevilCross
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 73524
Member's Awards : LH is more better than SAO - Page 5 LPwZS8o
LH is more better than SAO - Page 5 Ir2Zgf6
LH is more better than SAO - Page 5 HGUQngJ
LH is more better than SAO - Page 5 HgXOa4e

Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:52 pm
Popularity SAO, Story wise LH S1. But S2 was meh. BTW Overlord Anyone.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum