Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

LH is more better than SAO

+31
Dnomyar101
yondaime_minato
Zinogre
shanwataru28
SacredEdge
Karu~kun
Margaret chan~
DarkLord Kirra
Patch
HnCo04
Annenonymous
AnimeBoy_007
Splurkey
Drem ♚
- Keii
Rajang
Parel
Akai Ringo
SkyFieldxc
Wolowizard
tsuki
korumi.haru
- Hespera
Ztyx
Acropyre
orotheheart
kidoneko
grawl08
ArmoredMochi
[C]Hii-[U]Sagi
jhinx01
35 posters
Go down
jhinx01
jhinx01
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Warning Level : No Warning

LH is more better than SAO - Page 2 Empty LH is more better than SAO

Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:12 pm
First topic message reminder :

Log Horizon beats SAO!!!

jhinx01
jhinx01
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

LH is more better than SAO - Page 2 Empty Re: LH is more better than SAO

Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:38 am
grawl08 wrote:Wait. SAO has fanservice? you're kidding right? Romance? i did not see any romance in there. It's like Asuna and Kirito are already made to be together. I mean, there's no romantic development between those two.

1 fan service i remember is the tentacle rape :) hahahaha...
Acropyre
Acropyre
Administrator
Administrator
Coins : 1400
Membership : LH is more better than SAO - Page 2 GDW1CCf
Member's Awards : LH is more better than SAO - Page 2 PGFw8zK

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:55 am
Sword Art Online book 1 has more romance in it than the anime does though. It was better in words.
Annenonymous
Annenonymous
Radio DJ
Radio DJ
Coins : 7865
Membership : LH is more better than SAO - Page 2 12405885
LH is more better than SAO - Page 2 89eyczS

Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:38 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
I preferred Sword Art Online. The manga is much better than in the tv series .read

But for the benefit of other otaku, Log Horizon and Sword Art Online are just same with .hack series anime like:  
.hack//SIGN anime aired October 1, 2002,

.hack//Legen of the Twilight anime aired January 8. 2003 and

.hack//Roots anime aired April 5, 2006  .read

.hack//SIGN:

.hack//Legen of the Twilight:

.hack//Roots:
DarkLord Kirra
DarkLord Kirra
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 4445

Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:06 am
Why would you still prefer SAO over than LH? Even in manga/novel format, the story still sucks ass.
Acropyre
Acropyre
Administrator
Administrator

Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:11 am
ArufeimKirra wrote:Why would you still prefer SAO over than LH? Even in manga/novel format, the story still sucks ass.

SAO was okay :S
DarkLord Kirra
DarkLord Kirra
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:45 am
^^ i meant that the Alfheim Arc's story writing was terrible, and that sucked ass.
Acropyre
Acropyre
Administrator
Administrator

Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:59 am
Oh yeah , sometimes I just wished SAO ended at "SAO" arc. Where Kirito and Asuna hug each other not knowing if they really cleared the game or not, hence not knowing if they're gonna see each other in real life or even live or die. That would have been a masterful ending. But, the fanboys kept the demand up and supply is low so eventually author gonna make money out of it. Simple as that. BitchPlease
HnCo04
HnCo04
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Coins : 11015

Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:27 am
I agree with Acropyre i wish it did end on Sao When they both cried and Hug Each other i would be Great i didn't like Alfheim Arc's... i wish Gun Gale online would take my interest again in Sao
Splurkey
Splurkey
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:53 am
Hmmm, you guys sound like you could make a better story than Alfheim Arc. I would love to see you try. :genius:
DarkLord Kirra
DarkLord Kirra
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:45 pm
I admit I'm not the best writer out there but even you could explain the huge flaws in the second arc of SAO. Not that I say it wasn't enjoyable (i enjoyed the anime maybe bcoz of the sakuga animations) but the story writing was pretty mediocre at best. (i'm looking at you, deus ex at the finale)
grawl08
grawl08
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 8017

Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:49 am
ArufeimKirra wrote:I admit I'm not the best writer out there but even you could explain the huge flaws in the second arc of SAO. Not that I say it wasn't enjoyable (i enjoyed the anime maybe bcoz of the sakuga animations) but the story writing was pretty mediocre at best. (i'm looking at you, deus ex at the finale)

i couldn't agree more with you brother. As someone who have watched many anime series (with different genres), you could easily foretell what would happen next.

Acropyre wrote:Oh yeah , sometimes I just wished SAO ended at "SAO" arc. Where Kirito and Asuna hug each other not knowing if they really cleared the game or not, hence not knowing if they're gonna see each other in real life or even live or die. That would have been a masterful ending. But, the fanboys kept the demand up and supply is low so eventually author gonna make money out of it. Simple as that. BitchPlease

^This.  :bd: :bd: :bd: 
Splurkey
Splurkey
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:40 am
ArufeimKirra wrote:I admit I'm not the best writer out there but even you could explain the huge flaws in the second arc of SAO. Not that I say it wasn't enjoyable (i enjoyed the anime maybe bcoz of the sakuga animations) but the story writing was pretty mediocre at best. (i'm looking at you, deus ex at the finale)

Flaws? I wonder how "Sword Art Online" achieved top 1 which beats One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and Fairy Tail in ranking? I know they didn't take that top too long but at least they reached that level. Well humans have different tastes so i can really argue with you if you think SAO has flaws or not. BitchPlease
jhinx01
jhinx01
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:21 am
Splurkey wrote:

Flaws? I wonder how "Sword Art Online" achieved top 1 which beats One Piece, Naruto, Bleach and Fairy Tail in ranking? I know they didn't take that top too long but at least they reached that level. Well humans have different tastes so i can really argue with you if you think SAO has flaws or not. BitchPlease

1st reason why SAO got on top with its popularity its because fanboys over hype it. 2nd with its lots of fanservice ecchi!! this is the number 1 selling in japan cause of otaku perverts.. same as fairy tail fanservice where you always see lucy getting naked >.< or grab by the boobs oohh i miss rave master (hiro mashima really make this series a master piece), fairy tail is a piece of junk for me..

the thing about Log Horizon now that shines as an MMORPG theme is that it follows the basics of a real MMORPG balance class they got class for each role. Tank (guardians, samurai and Monk), Healer (Kannagi, Cleric, druid), DPS melee (assassin, swashbuckler), support class that do buff and debuff (Enchanter and Bard), Range DPS (sorcerer and summoner).. Elder Tale got a pretty balance class compared to SAO. SAO on the other hand just 1 class all are swordsman >.< lol thats why most that play the game that got stuck died (they dont have healer/support) DPS Tank? kirito the almighty deus ex machina, so much hole on the game setting of SAO have. this why it did not interest me to watch it, its just 1 of those generic anime that aims perverts fans for its ecchi fan service just like fairy tail.. 2nd part of SAO (ALO) they sure got 3 race but none the less those race are so lame >.<.. as far as i know alfiem is the town of elves that lives on the care of Yggdrasil tree (Norse Myth/Ragnarok Online).. they are not fcking fairy that fly..

Romance on SAO is just a so so, where kirito dash out with his imba status to save the damsel in distress princess Asuna who is also trapped in the VR MMO.

well back to log horizon as of the beach episode they did pretty good not showing any fanservice there thumbs up for that!!! seeing the politics and world build makes this anime more interesting, i think battle is not really needed so far because of many unknown things need to clear up, but i hope they do some bad ass raiding like 10 people raid in ragnarok online 2 and WoW, where you challenge boss fight and gain gears...
Acropyre
Acropyre
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:37 am
The guy above pretty much summed it up.

I actually believe that romance in SAO was mediocre. It was not the best but in my opinion it was't that bad. However, the MMORPG material just didn't sell out. As a MMORPG player myself, I expect mounts, trading, crafting, upgrading, guild wars, et cetera. On the other hand, Log Horizon is really broad. I mean, I didn't even expect classes like bard, even sub-classes like chef and maid are part of the game. It's just amazing how the creator of Log Horizon have thought this through. But in SAO's case, the author have to make a volume 2 to insert more characters and more story. The author even had to release " Aria in the Starless Night " just to cover what happened during the early floors of SAO. People might not agree with me but SAO offers more in romance in volume one , I am talking about the books, than MMO material. It became a harem in volume 2 when more female characters we're added. Even more so in volume 3, when the imouto was introduced. Can't be a harem without a imouto right ?
Splurkey
Splurkey
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:45 am
^ Well, what you expect seems didn't come out since SAO was a Death Game and Kirito was some Mysterious Solo Guy. But unfortunately after clearing SAO they transferred to ALO which HORSE are not needed but Craft, Trade seems possible, but that didn't appear in game because Kirito was so eager to find and save his princess Asuna and his stats was f*cked up cuz ALO was a replicate of SAO so he don't need to power up more. So to put it simple, Those you expect was unnecessary BitchPlease

@Jhinx: Don't even try to replicate the game in Anime, There are limits and they can't always do whatever they want :fw
Well, producing an Anime ain't 100% success, it will undergo a lot of process and being criticized which is the most difficult part. So if you try to replicate an Anime into a MMORPG, then there are chances that you will FAIL.
Why not wait an Anime that is more MMORPG than SAO, Log Horizon (It's normal to have Fan Service, They create Anime for money. It's their job so stop crying about Fan Service).
I didn't fully red your comment, so you might not understand what i'm saying LOLBitchPlease 
jhinx01
jhinx01
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:04 am
Acropyre wrote:The guy above pretty much summed it up.

I actually believe that romance in SAO was mediocre. It was not the best but in my opinion it was't that bad. However, the MMORPG material just didn't sell out. As a MMORPG player myself, I expect mounts, trading, crafting, upgrading, guild wars, et cetera. On the other hand, Log Horizon is really broad. I mean, I didn't even expect classes like bard, even sub-classes like chef and maid are part of the game. It's just amazing how the creator of Log Horizon have thought this through. But in SAO's case, the author have to make a volume 2 to insert more characters and more story. The author even had to release " Aria in the Starless Night " just to cover what happened during the early floors of SAO. People might not agree with me but SAO offers more in romance in volume one , I am talking about the books, than MMO material. It became a harem in volume 2 when more female characters we're added. Even more so in volume 3, when the imouto was introduced. Can't be a harem without a imouto right ?

SAO author just adds some character but they're not that much important still focuses on AsunaxKirito >.<, not unlike Log Horizon now every character have there moment to shine example of this how crusty interact and troll princess lenessia hahahahah.. lenessia is really a likable character just like akatsuki :)
Drem ♚
Drem ♚
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:19 am
Splurkey wrote:^ Well, what you expect seems didn't come out since SAO was a Death Game and Kirito was some Mysterious Solo Guy. But unfortunately after clearing SAO they transferred to ALO which HORSE are not needed but Craft, Trade seems possible, but that didn't appear in game because Kirito was so eager to find and save his princess Asuna and his stats was f*cked up cuz ALO was a replicate of SAO so he don't need to power up more. So to put it simple, Those you expect was unnecessary BitchPlease

@Jhinx: Don't even try to replicate the game in Anime, There are limits and they can't always do whatever they want :fw
Well, producing an Anime ain't 100% success, it will undergo a lot of process and being criticized which is the most difficult part. So if you try to replicate an Anime into a MMORPG, then there are chances that you will FAIL.
Why not wait an Anime that is more MMORPG than SAO, Log Horizon (It's normal to have Fan Service, They create Anime for money. It's their job so stop crying about Fan Service).
I didn't fully red your comment, so you might not understand what i'm saying LOLBitchPlease 

My thoughts exactly. I salute you buddy  :nice: 
jhinx01
jhinx01
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:42 am
Splurkey wrote:^ Well, what you expect seems didn't come out since SAO was a Death Game and Kirito was some Mysterious Solo Guy. But unfortunately after clearing SAO they transferred to ALO which HORSE are not needed but Craft, Trade seems possible, but that didn't appear in game because Kirito was so eager to find and save his princess Asuna and his stats was f*cked up cuz ALO was a replicate of SAO so he don't need to power up more. So to put it simple, Those you expect was unnecessary BitchPlease

:pweh let me name some few anime that base on game and its like a game with no ecchi fanservice added,
1. ragnarok online the animation (romance was pretty good roan (crusader) x yuufa (priest))

2. tales series (rpg base anime)
Tales of Phantasia
Tales of Symphonia
Tales of the Abyss
Tales of Vesperia

3. Tower of druaga (this anime really close to SAO but interms of story and character development tower of druaga wins)

4. Log Horizon as it is now they did not show any ecchi fan service you wonder why? because NHK handles it!!! like Tsubasa reservoir and 12 kingdoms..

but still its base on what studio will handle the animation and the publisher.. Log Horizon really lucky it falls on NHK :)

im not whining because of fanservice but now a days fans based their popularity in terms of fan service >.< , they are not basing the content of the story and how well the plot is executed.. just example of the well executed plots are the big 3 Naruto, Bleach and One Piece. im really surprise that in MAL SAO got 10/10 lol its just a big fan over hype just like SnK >.<
Splurkey
Splurkey
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:09 pm
^ Well there are people who prefer a good storyline but admit it, there's also a hundreds of millions of people who love fan service that makes your comment go waste. Actually, whatever we're arguing about? It's pointless in the first place BitchPlease
jhinx01
jhinx01
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:30 pm
Splurkey wrote:^ Well there are people who prefer a good storyline but admit it, there's also a hundreds of millions of people who love fan service that makes your comment go waste. Actually, whatever we're arguing about? It's pointless in the first place BitchPlease

yeah you're right millions of fans love's fan service..
hahahaha so it's pointless to argue because every one have different preference on what they want to watch or read.. but over hype is still bad..
DarkLord Kirra
DarkLord Kirra
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:40 pm
I'm okay with SnK being overhyped because it deserves it. :drink:

On hte other hand...uhmm..well the main reason why SAO is hated because it was overhyped in a bad way. The watchers expected a lot of great things because of the hype, later to be disappointed really bad. While you guys argue about the fanservice, on the other hand I actually think the fanservice even downgraded the quality of the anime. It was just like they only added fanservice because they already knew the plot is going nowhere and they had to save the dvd and blu-ray sales. Too cheap for me actually.
Acropyre
Acropyre
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:53 pm
I still like how the thread starter was like " LH is better than SAO " - Let the hate begin
DarkLord Kirra
DarkLord Kirra
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:10 pm
^^ Stop it, you. You're going to scare away the forumers :drink: BitchPlease
Acropyre
Acropyre
Administrator
Administrator

Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:28 pm
ArufeimKirra wrote:^^ Stop it, you. You're going to scare away the forumers :drink: BitchPlease

With my signature ? I highly doubt that. :handsome:

Ops we're going off topic, Log Horizon is better than SAO.
Splurkey
Splurkey
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Sun Jan 05, 2014 10:20 am
^ Acropyre, Are you trying to be a clown? .lol
Oops, LH is more better than SAO BitchPlease
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum: