Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Gaming News

+9
ShizZz
Zinogre
kitewashere
Sherza~
imurpapy
Aya†mi
jose005
monixchi
IukiNka
13 posters
Go down
IukiNka
IukiNka
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 4631
Warning Level : No Warning
Membership : Gaming News - Page 3 Userta11
Member's Awards : Gaming News - Page 3 MIXC3qQ
Gaming News - Page 3 PGFw8zK

Gaming News - Page 3 Empty Gaming News

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:37 pm
First topic message reminder :

Any news about latest game release, Gaming Competitions in a specific location, or anything that relates to games?

POST IT DOWN!

Rule:
- Include where you found the news.

Last edited by IukiNka on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

SacredEdge
SacredEdge
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 8160

Gaming News - Page 3 Empty Re: Gaming News

Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:38 pm
Hideo kojima got depressed after the official trailer of GTA5..

Story:
Hideo Kojima has revealed he's depressed by the quality of Grand Theft Auto V, as he doesn't think Metal Gear Solid V will be able to measure up to it.
Taking to his Twitter, the legendary game designer expressed his admiration for Rockstar and said the studio's upcoming game would raise the bar for all other developers.

His tweeter says:

https://twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN
"GTA V" new trailer was awesome! This free control is future of the game, way higher than anywhere, makes me depress as matter fact.

I don't think our "V" can reach that level. Rockstar's team are the best. W/o question they will pull up the possibility of game.

Site:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/11/hideo-kojima-depressed-by-grand-theft-auto-v

Speaking of Depression

Walking dead the game will have a 2nd  season
Clemmentine will be there..

Story:
During a panel at San Diego Comic-Con today, Telltale provided the first details about The Walking Dead: The Game’s second season.
According to the panel, Clementine “will definitely be a part of” the upcoming season, and the fate of Kenny “will be explored.” A teaser image revealed during the panel showed what appeared to be Clementine sitting in the rain next to a child.
Little else is known about season two, and there’s still no details on whether this means these characters will be playable or if they’ll simply be making cameo appearances. Telltale did mention that, unlike the delay with season one, the second season will launch on Vita alongside other platforms.

Site:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/20/comic-con-clementine-will-be-in-walking-dead-game-season-2

On the other Game related news..

Youtube sensation James rolfe (AKA - Angry VideoGame Nerd) gonna have a videogame..

Who is AVGN?:
http://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Angry_Video_Game_Nerd

Story:
Internet personality, classic game reviewer, and alter-ego of filmmaker James Rolfe, The Angry Video Game Nerd will get his own retro 2D platformer, courtesy of ScrewAttack Games. Angry Video Game Nerd Adventures will come to PC later this year, but the publisher stated interest in a console release in the future.

AVGN Adventures will contain ten levels that reference the online review series -- homages to Castlevania and Super Mario can be found in the screenshots -- and will put players in the shoes of the Nerd as he attempts to save his friends from "shitty games once and for all."

In addition to being a game debut for the Nerd, this is also ScrewAttack Games' first attempt at development after years of game blogging. "We're making a game that not just fans of the AVGN but all fans of video games will enjoy."

In other news, Destructoid is considering a first-person romance adventure starring Jim Sterling and Jonathan Holmes. We're currently working out the kinks in our Oculus Rift support. We hope it will be shitty enough that Rolfe considers reviewing it in a future episode. Ok, I just made that last part up. I hope you're not too disappointed.

Story update:
After showing off AVGN Adventures to media at E3 and the community at SGC in June we feel we're definitely on the right track! We received a great amount of feedback from you guys and we're hard at work making a real fun, challenging and rewarding game. We're on schedule for a late September/early October release here on Steam and couldn't be more excited. More screen shots and trailers coming soon!

Available only on: PC,WiiU,3DS

Also he has an anime cameo:
(Seriously?! A Youtube sensation??! On Anime?!..Maybe hes a fan of tokusatsu(Giant monsters, godzilla) and oh he was also respected by some other Niconico douga users as well..)

Site:
http://www.destructoid.com/the-angry-video-game-nerd-gets-his-own-game-251083.phtml

Story update site:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/updates/136246834/1374120850

Speaking of sequel..

Sengoku basara 4 is on the way!

Story:
I don't mean to repeat myself, but ARE YOU READY, GUYS?! It's Time to Put Your Guns On For The Latest Info On Sengoku Basara 4!

First I would like to apologize for getting you guys pumped, since Famitsu has only revealed the first five characters for the fourth Sengoku Basara game. At the moment, Date Masamune and Mitsunari Ishida are the only returning characters, with Shima Sakon, Shibata Katsuie, and Ashikaga Yoshiteru joining the roster for the battle that will take place during the transition from the Muromachi Period to the Sengoku Period! As a heads up, the new name of the new characters are listed in the order of how they were shown in the scan below.

Despite the chances of Sengoku Basara 4 going west being rather slim, I could see it happening if Capcom were to localize the Sengoku Basara HD Collection. Depending on how well the anime series did for FUNimation, Capcom could reach better numbers with the collection if they are willing to Put Their Guns On -- a man can dream. If anything, the best that we can hope for is that the game gets an anime adaptation in the far out future, since I assume that FUNi would license it later on. That, or we could import the game when it lands on the PS3 next year!

Trailer Video:

Site:
http://www.japanator.com/let-s-party-hard-with-sengoku-basara-4-s-announced-cast-29018.phtml

Speaking of HD..

Strider Hiryu is back! On HD!!
Story:

During a panel at San Diego Comic-Con today, Capcom announced a new HD game in classic arcade series Strider coming in early 2014. The title will simply be called Strider and is being developed by Double Helix for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
Strider "tells the story of Hiryu, the youngest ever 'Super A' ranked agent of an elite corps known as the Striders. Strider Hiryu receives orders to assassinate Grandmaster Meio, supreme dictator of Earth, who has plunged humanity into a dystopian dark age."

Capcom reports that Strider will feature "an ultra-responsive control system, with incredibly satisfying combat options in every traversal context—standing, running, wall climbing, hanging, aerial and more." It will also offer "the massive interconnected world of Kazakh City which players can explore in any direction they choose. The traditional level structure has been replaced with a retraceable world and a deep ability upgrade system which enables Hiryu to build more power and abilities to penetrate ever deeper into the dystopian adventure."

Gameplay:

Only available on:
PS3,PS4,Xbox 360,Xbox1,PC (haters always says: Fc** nintendo they sux ballz)

Site:
http://m.ign.com/articles/2013/07/18/sdcc-capcom-announces-strider-hd

Last edited by SacredEdge on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : no double posting, Right.. sorry :()
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 3243

Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:35 am
@Edge: isa-isang news lng pards :wake
SacredEdge
SacredEdge
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:06 pm
Sorry bro....cry 
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:57 pm
@Edge: naku wla un, bsta isa-isang news lng muna ah? .pat

anyways, a shocking news from me:

Left 4 Dead 3 Countdown?
This seems legit.

A countdown clock for Left 4 Dead 3 has been discovered. It is planned to end sometime on August 21st (US time), while the site does show the company logos of Valve, Steam and the Source engine, no news or big reveal has been heard of as of this moment. The last thing we heard about this was from the Internal Valve Document, which also mentioned Half-Life 3.

Gaming News - Page 3 55639

Check the Site here.

Source: Here

the Verdict: .what .what .what OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! :what :what :what
so it begins?! well, there's not much updates. anyways, I'll be giving more updates about Steam due to this, so stick for a while.
SacredEdge
SacredEdge
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:23 pm
okay bro jose..
OMG! there's "3"..Half life 3 confir-
oh nevermind..

In my news..
Soul calibur 2 HD online edition is announced!

Story:
Namco Bandai offered a first look at the next Soulcalibur game at San Diego Comic-Con today, a high-definition update to Soulcalibur 2.

The HD update to Soulcalibur 2 appears to be a straight and faithful port of the 2003 fighting game and is bound for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. The original console port of Soulcalibur 2, which came to PS2, Xbox and GameCube, featured three guest characters: Tekken's Heihachi, The Legend of Zelda's Link and Todd McFarlane's Spawn. In a teaser trailer shown at Comic-Con, only Heihachi was featured.

Soulcalibur 2's HD re-release will feature the original game's many modes, including Arcade, Survival, VS Battle, Time Attack, Survival, Team Battle, Practice and Weapon Master.

Following the announcement of Soulcalibur 2 HD Online, Tekken producer Katsuhiro Harada announced that Masaaki Hoshino would serve as producer on the Soulcalibur series going forward.

Soulcalibur 2 HD Online is coming to consoles this fall. Check out the trailer below.

Le trailer
Game Trailer:

Source:
http://www.polygon.com/2013/7/19/4539640/soulcalibur-2-hd-online-announced-at-comic-con

Wait a minute...Wheres link?? You know..The green guy with a sword? oh namco dumps the WiiU version because..WiiU sucks...haters logic..
swissblade28
swissblade28
Promoter
Promoter
Coins : 10645

Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:54 am
Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst Brings Naruto Battles To PC
Gaming News - Page 3 945685_455895771161208_1229179217_n

Announced yesterday during the Japan Expo in Paris, Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is getting an upgrade this winter, with fresh missions, enhanced visuals, a new playable character and — most importantly — a PC version.

RELATED

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: The Kotaku Review
After nearly a decade of playing Naruto video games, that annoying little jerk of a ninja unleashes his most powerful move yet — making me cry. God I … Read…
Namco Bandai is calling this enhanced version of the last installment of CyberConnect2's long-running franchise Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3: Full Burst. The new installemnt pads the already lengthy storm mode with a new chapter, pitting the Uchiha brothers against new playable character Sage Mode Kabuto. There'll be 100 new missions to keep players occupied, revamped cinematics, and all 38 DLC costumes will be included in the pack as well.

The fresh content (sans costumes) will be available as a downloadable add-on for owners of the original game on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

The coolest news, however, is the debut of the series on PC. This is not the sort of title I'd ever expected to see make the trip to my platform of choice, and even though I played through the original on PlayStation 3, I can't wait to do it all over again on my gaming rig.

It's a sign of the times, my friends. The lines between console and PC are blurring more every day, as more publishers slip across the border from console country. It's where the flavor is.

Source:
http://kotaku.com/ultimate-ninja-storm-3-full-burst-brings-naruto-battle-677710358

My take:
A Dream come true LOL! i always want to buy a PS3 so i can play UNS3! now that it is for PC :fight-o !!!!! I won't buy a PS3 instead i will buy a PS4!
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:02 pm
@Edge: now that you said it, here's the connected news to it.

Half Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3 Turn Up in Internal Valve Documentation

The sleuths at Valvetime have reportedly discovered that employees at Valve Software are, at the very least, internally discussing projects like Half-Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, Source 2, Steam Box and more. IGN has not verified the validity of the leaked information.

According to Valvetime, Valve uses bug-tracking and project management software JIRA to manage production on various projects and as a general inter-office communication/social tool. For a brief period, the company’s JIRA mailing lists and complete project list were fully accessible to the public.

From here, internet-goers were able to quickly spot employee mailing lists for several tantalizing projects, including Half-Life 3, Left 4 Dead 3, Source 2, Steam Box, and the one-time Portal follow-up F-Stop. Other eyebrow-raising groups include SteamMMO, Episode 3, Episode 3 Movie, and iOS Dev.

But, here’s the catch: all this tells us is that there is an internal Valve mailing list devoted to these topics. It doesn’t mean that Half-Life 3 or any of these other projects are in active development.

In fact, although it’s impossible to draw too many direct conclusions, in some ways these working groups seem to pour some cold water on gamers hoping for an imminent Half-Life 3 reveal. Portal 2, for example, has 13 unique JIRA projects, dedicated to game elements like user interface, animation, sound and more. Half-Life 3 just has a single project group. Left 4 Dead 3 has three project folders dedicated to it. Source 2 has 14 different working groups, which seems to more strongly indicate that the revised engine is in active development.

Additionally, Valve’s JIRA leak includes mailing lists for a wide variety of “off-topic” subjects including Minecraft, Diablo 3, Skyrim, Pinball, Tea Enthusiasts, Mixed Martial Arts, Hiking, Softball Team, and Hockey.

So without access to the contents of the mailing lists themselves, it’s impossible to draw too many conclusions about the existence of a Half-Life 3 project file. The best-case scenario is that this is evidence of the game being in active development. The worst-case scenario is that the list is used for nothing more than compiling rumor round-ups from around the net. This also makes it tough to discern the meaning of mysterious groups like Microbe Wars or Cries Unheard. Are these unannounced Valve games, or something far less interesting?

Valvetime does note that JIRA the mailing lists are at least up-to-date and still in use, as they include Valve employees that joined the company as recently as this Spring. IGN has reached out to Valve for comment, but as of now the company has not responded.

- by Justin Davis, IGN Asia

the Verdict: seems Valve is preparing for something big, as in BIIIIIIIIIIGG, do they? anyways, gotta save up to buy these titles in time.
SacredEdge
SacredEdge
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:17 pm
@jose: I just wish that valve still know how to count to "3".. :3 but its a good news!

Anyway..Bad news..

Fez II ....Is cancelled..

Phil Fish has announced that production has ceased on Fez II.
The news broke on Fish's personal Twitter account, where the developer wrote: "im done. FEZ II is canceled. goodbye."
This was followed shortly by a more formal statement made via the official Polytron account (the company co-founded by Fish in 2008):

It's currently unclear why production has ceased on the very recently-announced game (we only found out about Fez II last month). But the announcement was made in the wake of a very public spat Fish was having over Twitter. We're refraining from re-posting these Tweets here, since the argument has not been cited as the reason behind the game's cancellation.
In fact, in a fresh blogpost, Fish says the decision can not be attributed to a single reason and was due more to a cumulative effect: "FEZ II is cancelled. i am done. i take the money and i run. this is as much as i can stomach. this is isn’t the result of any one thing, but the end of a long, bloody campaign. you win."
Update
Phil Fish has subsequently tweeted to confirm that the decision to end the production of Fez II was not down to a recent Twitter disagreement but a more general desire to leave the world of games due to the abuse he has received.
"To be clear, im not cancelling FEZ II because some boorish f**k said something stupid," tweeted Fish. "im doing it to get out of games."
And he went on to add: "and im getting out of games because i choose not to put up with this abuse anymore."

His tweeter says:
Polytron @Polytron

It's with a heavy heart that we announce that FEZ II has been cancelled and is no longer in development. We apologize for the disappointment

Source:
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/27/fez-ii-cancelled
SacredEdge
SacredEdge
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:59 am
In my WTF news:

CoD black ops II director got death threat for game tweaks.............Seriously... seriously fanboys?

Story:
Fans have threatened to murder the family of Black Ops II’s design director after a minor update to the game changed the performance of three guns.

As ridiculous as that sounds (and as unlikely as any of the players are to follow through on their threats) it’s what they’re complaining about that seems the most absurd aspect of this story.

A recent patch for Black Ops II made a number of minor bug fixes and tweaks, including slightly reducing the damage caused by the AN-94 gun, and reducing the rate of fire of the DSR 50 and Ballista. All the changes are merely tenths of a second.

Such tweaks and balances are common to any multiplayer game but the fan response has been to threaten Vonderhaar and his family with violence. Vonderhaar, aka Vahn, is the public face of Treyarch’s multiplayer team and is particularly active on Twitter – where most of the threats were made.

It’s unclear whether the police were involved but the situation had to be defused by community manager Dan Amrich, who wrote the following sobering message on the One of Swords blog:

Vahn often gets told he should die in a fire or kill himself or is a horrible person. If anybody thinks for a second that this is okay, it is not. But if the loudest voices in the Call Of Duty ‘community’ act like an angry mob instead, guess how the entire world views Call Of Duty? Now consider that these Internet Tough Guy rants and demands are not unique to COD, but exist everywhere, in many gaming communities. This is why the world often does not take gaming seriously; this is why gamers are assumed to be immature, whiny ***holes. Because the immature, whiny ***holes are louder.

If you enjoy your games, have a little respect for the people who make them — and stop threatening them with bodily harm every time they do their job.

My gaming rant (Sorry for the offended..peace?):

Site: http://metro.co.uk/2013/07/24/death-threats-for-call-of-duty-developer-after-weapon-tweak-3897051/?ITO=news-sitemap
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:22 am
okay, my news is a bit about anime, but its still about the game. anyways, here it is!

Gaming News - Page 3 45720_575025912536488_354982367_n

Blazblue: Alter Memory Confirmed

BlazBlue: Alter Memory is an anime adaptation of the BlazBlue fighting game series by Arc System Works. The anime, an adaptation of BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger, is being produced by teamKG and Hoods Entertainment and is set to premiere October 2013 in Japan.

Alter Memory was first revealed in the second volume of Calamity Trigger's light novel series, with the following message on the cover:

The giant project that will be dying the world in 'Blue' has commenced -- Anime adaptation confirmed!

Arc System Works presented the anime's story, cast, and staff at its Arc System Works Festival event in Yokohama, Japan on May 19, 2013.

-Source Thread

an another one for game adaptation:

Gaming News - Page 3 0bf4657f65b27c6f2f4addee3e91d697_large

A Final Fantasy VII Miniseries Could Become a Reality
Do you want to help fund a (possibly) sanctioned FFVII adaptation?

A group of diehard Squaresoft fans have turned to Kickstarter to help fund Final Fantasy VII: The Web Series. The team behind this unofficial adaptation is looking for $400,000 to produce a miniseries which chronicles the journey of Cloud and company through the events of 1997's seminal PlayStation RPG.

The project boasts a crew with experience working on movies like Harry Potter, Kick-Ass, and Scott Pilgrim. The film is being written by Xander Williams, the author behind the popular FFVII fan-fiction "The Jenova Project." Their current plan is to produce five or six episodes that each clock in at about 15 minutes. This would consist of Season One, and would go from the start of the game to the infamous Midgar plate scene.

So that "possibly sanctioned" part? Well, turns out that the production team has been in contact with Square-Enix for quite some time. As detailed by the Kickstarter page, here are some of the steps the team has taken:

- We have sent several letters and emails to many departments of SE which we know have been received and read. Square's general legal counsel has been aware of this project for many months
- We have engaged in persistent dialog with the manager of SE online, who assured us that both the North American and European divisions were supportive of our efforts
- We have had the series trailer actually appear on the SE website
- We have acquired the music rights via a surrogate agency that gives us licensing permission with specific legal caveats.

Last September, the team released a proof of concept teaser that featuring Aeris slumming it around Midgar before a familiar hero comes crashing through the roof of her church.

- by Marty Silva, IGN

the VERDICT: okay, I can agree with the Blazblue: Alter Memory (well, its been announced for quite some time). plus, Arc Systems had already planned this after the release of its light novel. Thumbs up for this! :nice:

anyways, for FFVII, for crying out loud... :fd
just... make sure of the good graphics there okay? or else they'll be tarnishing its reputation.
swissblade28
swissblade28
Promoter
Promoter

Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:32 pm
The Oculus Rift!!!!!!!! A Virtual Reality Headgear! It's Design is like an Amusphere! I see Pewds using it so i searched it up then BOOM! It's true! :fight-o 
Gaming News - Page 3 300px-Orlovsky_and_Oculus_Rift

for the info!:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oculus_Rift

For PewDiePie who's using it!
Vladimyre
Vladimyre
Promoter
Promoter
Coins : 1166

Tue Jul 30, 2013 4:55 pm
Weekly Event News!

Grand Chase

Pet Banquet Dungeon has returned! And a lot of items are given once you cleared it.

Tips:
-It would be best if you run this with other 3 players.
-The Best characters for clearing this dungeon would be Mari and Amy. You can also use characters with skills that has a wide AOE.

For more info visit the Official event page here.

Enjoy!!!
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:46 pm
@Edge: haha, just read your news about CoD Director Death Threats,..
oh people, kill him and we'll kill you next :slice
try looking on the other side, you one-sided too judgemental fanboys?! :slice
(medyo nag-rant .lol)

@Swiss: haha, dat ala Virtual Reality machine, I remembered a same machine, though it not really virtual, its just like sticking the monitor of your console in a helmet like console + controllers (i think nintendo did it, and turned into an epic failure) i'll give the news about it next time.

anyways, here's my GREAT news for KH fans.

Gaming News - Page 3 1014286_10151600413871633_1612254700_n
Kingdom Hearts III Isn't the End of the Series
"Only the particular enemy they have been fighting the past 10 years will come to an end."

Kingdom Hearts III won't be the last game in the series, according to the franchise's creator.

Speaking with the LA Times, Tetsuya Nomura rejected the description of Kingdom Hearts as a "trilogy", not just because of past spin-offs like Dream Drop Distance and 358/2 Days, but also because the series will continue on beyond the release of Kingdom Hearts III.

"There was never a plan," he said. "As a core game, this is finally the third, and 10 years have passed. I couldn’t call this a trilogy. There have been so many spinoffs. In ‘Kingdom Hearts 3,’ the battles that the characters have been fighting for the past 10 years will come to a conclusion. That is the plan. But the series will continue. Only the particular enemy they have been fighting the past 10 years will come to an end."

Kingdom Hearts III will be available on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at some stage after the consoles launch.

-by Luke Karmali, IGN

the Verdict: OOOOOHHHHHH YEEEEESSSSS!!!! :fight-o
(can't say much up to this moment, but I'll be waiting for further developments)
SacredEdge
SacredEdge
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:22 pm
@Bro jose: Haha mahirap talaga ang mga taong galit masyado .lol
Tama..Ang tawag doon ay "Virtual boy" ang red and black na screen...Doon lang nag ultimate failure dahil doon..pero pinaplano nila ullit irelease ang laro nun para sa 3ds downloadable eh..thats what i've heard..

Hey FF7 fan, Did you read bro jose's News about Final fantasy 7 - Web series? Guess what....

Final fantasy 7 - Web series is Ceased To Exist!!! by Squenix's legal team..Money grumbing ba*****..

Story:
[UPDATE] A statement on the project's Facebook page addresses the "legal interest" Square Enix has shown in the Kickstarter campaign.

"You will have noticed that the Square Enix legal team have taken an interest in our project," reads a line from the statement. "We're in the process of opening up discussions with the team regarding the ongoing status of our project and hopefully the continuation of our Kickstarter campaign."

The original story is below.

A live-action fan film called Final Fantasy VII: The Web Series has been taken off Kickstarter after Square Enix launched an intellectual property dispute, according to the campaign's page.

"Final Fantasy VII: The Web Series (Unofficial Fan Project) is the subject of an intellectual property dispute and is currently unavailable," reads an update to the page.

According to a takedown notice from Square Enix posted on Kickstarter, "the project itself is in infringement of our copyrights and should be removed in its entirety from Kickstarter."

Director Gionata Medeot previously told Kotaku that he was not worried about Square Enix's lawyers attempting to end the project and had even attained full music rights for the project.

The Final Fantasy VII: The Web Series Kickstarter campaign went live on July 22 asking for $400,000 to produce five to six episodes based on the role-playing game.

Source:
http://www.gamespot.com/news/square-enix-shuts-down-final-fantasy-vii-web-series-6412449

Facebook :
https://m.facebook.com/FinalFantasyVIITheWebSeries/posts/616626488371250

Kickstarter:
http://www.kickstarter.com/dmca/final-fantasy-vii-the-web-series-unofficial-fan-project-submitte
SacredEdge
SacredEdge
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:00 pm
New nobunaga's conquest sequel has been announced!

Story:
Born June 23rd, 1534, Oda Nobunaga was an important figure during the Sengoku period and conquered over a third of the territory of Japan and initiated the unification of the country, which would later be fulfilled by one of his loyal followers for the first time since the Onin War.

The series "Nobunaga's Ambition" takes the basic premise of Nobunaga conquering Japan and has the player use their troops to attack and defend different territories. It is often considered to be one of the founding titles for the tactical RPG genre alongside Fire Emblem. Now, Tecmo Koei is bringing Nobunaga's Ambition to the 3DS, and it will feature customizable warlords that can be shared via Streetpass.

le trailer:

Seeing as how Pokémon Conquest introduced a lot of people to the series and is considered one of the best spinoffs, I imagine many people will be pleased to hear about this. And since I've been pretty brutal on Pokémon X & Y recently, here's me being nice to Pokémon for a change:

[Check Nobunaga's conquest for Nintendo DS..Its a good game.. or play samurai warriors for ps2 :3 ]

Site:
http://www.screwattack.com/news/new-nobunagas-ambition-coming-nintendo-3ds
SacredEdge
SacredEdge
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:01 pm
Hey my dear otaku-Gamers,
Are you a fan of Shingeki no kyoujin?
Have you guys played teh Shingeki no Kyoujin game on PC? Are you hungry for more? You know..The portable game system?..Then you're in luck!

INPORTANT NEWS!!

Shingeki no kyoujin has been annouced for the 3ds!! Woohoo!!

Story
Our beloved Akihabara adventurer IEEE802.11 managed to acquire the 11th volume of Shingeki no Kyojin manga a bit earlier which contained an announcement of a Nintendo 3DS game based on Shingeki no Kyojin.
“Yeah! A Shingeki no Kyojin game..” is what I thought I should think when I first heard it, but that wasn’t really the case, mainly because of my doubts of it actually being good. The company making it is Chunsoft did make some cool stuff before, including Danganronpa. A decent game with a pretty lousy anime adaptation running this season.
While a game is a really cool idea, I wonder how would they make a game out of the original work. It’s a shounen anime with epic battles, great soundtrack, lots of shouting and overall a very atmospheric series. Since I don’t imagine it having any highly responsive battles, would they go for story mode in a visual novel way? Who knows. My main concern is how would they put this awesome atmosphere of epic proportions into a game that’s actually enjoyable to play.
Western internet seems to be somewhat excited, while 2ch is more of a mixed bag as usual. More info coming on September 9th.
In the meantime I recommend checking out this web game, it’s brilliant:

fenglee.com/game/aog/

picture:

Site
http://zeropan.com/6329/shingeki-no-kyojin-3ds-game.html

PS:
Kindly relay this message to our dear friend at SnK FC about this game okay? thanks..

Another Epic news:

New DragonballZ game has been announced as well..It was called:
DragonballZ Battle of the Z

Story
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z is a new, unfortunately-named Dragon Ball brawler for PlayStation 3, Vita and Xbox 360, from Namco Bandai. The game's main draw, other than the fact that it appears to include the very latest in Super Saiyan technology, is its four-player co-op support and eight-player free-for-all battles.

The game, which appears to at least span the Saiyan and Namek sagas, is "coming soon" to Europe, according to the press release after the break, though no further launch details were given. We've reached out to Namco Bandai to see if Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Z will also surge power levels across North America.

Source
http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/22/dragon-ball-z-battle-of-z-announced-for-ps3-vita-and-360/

Oficial site
http://dbzboz.bngames.net/e/

Trailer
Le trailer:

My words
The gameplay trailer is pretty nice on my opinion...The gameplay reminds me from a japanese arcade game known as DragonBallZ zenkai battle royalle..And i'm really looking forward to this..Besides Shonen jump allstars Project J..
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:10 pm
@Edge: WHOA!!!!
they're really getting on it, do they?
well, let us hope that this will turn into a great game :star

now, for my news, for those itching their hands on getting an Xbox One and wanna play Just Dance:

Xbox One No Longer Requires Kinect to Function
All core features will be available regardless of whether the sensor is connected.

In addition to reversing its used game DRM policies for Xbox One, Microsoft has revealed that the console will no longer require Kinect to function. In our latest Ask Microsoft Anything, Xbox Corporate Vice President Marc Whitten revealed that Xbox One owners will be able to use all of the console's core functions regardless of whether the new Kinect sensor is connected. Naturally, many of the tentpole features of the new Kinect, such as player identification, voice commands, etc., will be disabled as a result, but players will still be able to play games and access entertainment content.

The news represents yet another significant revision to the company's next-gen strategy. Shortly after E3 in June, Microsoft announced that it had revised its plans to restrict used games and require a constant online connection in order for the Xbox One to function following backlash from the fan community. What remained unclear, however, was whether owners would still be obligated to have the Kinect sensor connected and, perhaps more importantly, what would happen if the peripheral became damaged or ceased to function.

Most importantly, Microsoft's decision to abandon mandatory Kinect connectivity opens the doors for a cheaper, Kinect-free version of the system.

To see Whitten's answers to questions about the system's gameplay DVR functionality, cross-platform achievements, and more check out the full AMA.

By Scott Lowe, IGN

The Verdict: now their talking!! :ttu:
just wondering on what on earth will happen if the system gets damaged :blush:
well, guess we'll have to find out on Microsoft's later conquests
SacredEdge
SacredEdge
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:28 pm
@BroJose: Neat stuff bro! even though i havent played the Xbox/360, i have to agree that the kinect s***'s balls... I gotta say, Microsoft did something that the fans hate like (region lock,Ban used games, Online only console, and all other stuff like those) but its a good thing they manage to drop those ideas.. but some ps4 fanboys made a petition to go bacl were they originally announced the idea of it...man, man this console wars is getting out of hands nowadays...

In my news..

More anime based fighting games on my pocket..
( • w •) b

Shounen jump allstars sequel has been announced! for ps3 and Vita :3

Story
The upcoming 2013 issue #3 of Weekly Shōnen Jump (set for release this Monday, 17 December 2012) contains new information about — as well as the first screen shots for — the previously-announced Project Versus J video game, now confirmed for release on the Sony PlayStation 3 and Vita, and is classified as a “team battle action” game.

Images in the magazine show off Toriko’s “Nail Punch”, Luffy’s “Gum-Gum Stamp”, and Goku’s Kamehameha. The magazine also asks readers to enter a new contest by choosing up to three characters they feel are the strongest and why (as well as detailing their favorite manga, which game consoles they own, their favorite game genre, and how many video games they own). Naturally, rivals and female characters are OK, too! From all those who enter, 10 people will be chosen by lottery to receive a PlayStation 3 system. Votes will be tallied to determine which characters make the game’s final roster cut. The deadline is 31 January 2013, so that presumably puts the game’s release at least at some point in time after that..

Trailer
trailer:

Le picture:

Source
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=502794

Source II
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2012/12/12/project-versus-j-details-revealed-team-battle-o-ps3-vita/

Official Site
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/jump45/pc/

My words
•ZOMG!! I been waiting for this for 6 years! And i really glad they made this game already...Too bad about they didnt make a 3DS "sequel" or something..But i really looking forward to this..

IF Kenshiro is confirmed as a character in this game..ITS A INSTABUY!!!
Why kenshiro is my favorite badass anime?:
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:35 am
@Edge: well I'm looking for Natsu there /^^
is Kirito there also? .lol BitchPlease

SacredEdge
SacredEdge
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:29 am
@BroJose: not yet..
but some character has been confirmed though..
Confirmed:
•Goku
•Gintoki
•Luffy
•Ryotsu
•Kenshin
•Naruto
•Ichigo
•toriko
•Eugene/Yusuke
•Gon

Thats the characters that i saw and confirmed..

Base on the wiki
http://www.dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/J-Stars_Victory_Vs
swissblade28
swissblade28
Promoter
Promoter

Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:12 pm
SacredEdge wrote:@BroJose: Neat stuff bro! even though i havent played the Xbox/360, i have to agree that the kinect s***'s balls... I gotta say, Microsoft did something that the fans hate like (region lock,Ban used games, Online only console, and all other stuff like those) but its a good thing they manage to drop those ideas.. but some ps4 fanboys made a petition to go bacl were they originally announced the idea of it...man, man this console wars is getting out of hands nowadays...

In my news..

More anime based fighting games on my pocket..
( • w •) b

Shounen jump allstars sequel has been announced! for ps3 and Vita :3

Story
The upcoming 2013 issue #3 of Weekly Shōnen Jump (set for release this Monday, 17 December 2012) contains new information about — as well as the first screen shots for — the previously-announced Project Versus J video game, now confirmed for release on the Sony PlayStation 3 and Vita, and is classified as a “team battle action” game.

Images in the magazine show off Toriko’s “Nail Punch”, Luffy’s “Gum-Gum Stamp”, and Goku’s Kamehameha. The magazine also asks readers to enter a new contest by choosing up to three characters they feel are the strongest and why (as well as detailing their favorite manga, which game consoles they own, their favorite game genre, and how many video games they own). Naturally, rivals and female characters are OK, too! From all those who enter, 10 people will be chosen by lottery to receive a PlayStation 3 system. Votes will be tallied to determine which characters make the game’s final roster cut. The deadline is 31 January 2013, so that presumably puts the game’s release at least at some point in time after that..

Trailer
trailer:

Le picture:

Source
http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=502794

Source II
http://www.kanzenshuu.com/2012/12/12/project-versus-j-details-revealed-team-battle-o-ps3-vita/

Official Site
http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/jump45/pc/

My words
•ZOMG!! I been waiting for this for 6 years! And i really glad they made this game already...Too bad about they didnt make a 3DS "sequel" or something..But i really looking forward to this..

IF Kenshiro is confirmed as a character in this game..ITS A INSTABUY!!!
Why kenshiro is my favorite badass anime?:
Ah This! Yeah! i wonder if L will get into the game! just like the first one! I will buy a PS3 if that happen! and as a playable character now! not just as support!
SacredEdge
SacredEdge
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:35 pm
@Broblade: Yeah i played the first one on the DS, too bad he's just a support character back then..
my main:
•Kenshiro
•Dio brando
•(Random)

support:
•Sakuragi
•jotaro kujo

Passive:
•Yuria
•Picolo

@Playable character part: That would be a nice idea.. but as for Yagami..He could be overpowered though..
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:18 pm
SacredEdge wrote:@Broblade: Yeah i played the first one on the DS, too bad he's just a support character back then..
my main:
•Kenshiro
•Dio brando
•(Random)

support:
•Sakuragi
•jotaro kujo

Passive:
•Yuria
•Picolo

@Playable character part: That would be a nice idea.. but as for Yagami..He could be overpowered though..
panigurado may maghahanap dyan ng female playable character .lol
swissblade28
swissblade28
Promoter
Promoter

Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:23 pm
This is mine!
Gaming News - Page 3 Untitl10
Their Leader is Gintoki BTW!

yes i agree Light is overpowered there! he's annoying if he's an enemy because of the apple! yeah 10 seconds then boom! K.O! :poop3  hahahha XD!
SacredEdge
SacredEdge
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:38 pm
I liek your team..

oh yeah..Kenshiro is my leader card :3
yeah..Light and his d*mn death note XD
Sponsored content