Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Gaming News

+9
ShizZz
Zinogre
kitewashere
Sherza~
imurpapy
Aya†mi
jose005
monixchi
IukiNka
13 posters
Go down
IukiNka
IukiNka
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 4631
Warning Level : No Warning
Membership : Gaming News - Page 2 Userta11
Member's Awards : Gaming News - Page 2 MIXC3qQ
Gaming News - Page 2 PGFw8zK

Gaming News - Page 2 Empty Gaming News

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:37 pm
First topic message reminder :

Any news about latest game release, Gaming Competitions in a specific location, or anything that relates to games?

POST IT DOWN!

Rule:
- Include where you found the news.

Last edited by IukiNka on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sherza~
Sherza~
Radio DJ
Radio DJ
Coins : 5700
Membership : Gaming News - Page 2 TkKnDai

Gaming News - Page 2 Empty Re: Gaming News

Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:55 pm
EVE ONLINE !!
Gaming News - Page 2 250px-EVEOnlineLogo
Eve Online (stylised EVE Online) is a video game by CCP Games. It is a player-driven, persistent-world MMORPG set in a science fiction space setting. Characters pilot customizable ships through a galaxy of over 7,500 star systems. Most star systems are connected to one or more other star systems by means of stargates. The star systems can contain moons, planets, stations, wormholes, asteroid belts and complexes.
Players of Eve Online can participate in a number of in-game professions and activities, including mining, piracy, manufacturing, trading, exploration, and combat (both player versus environment and player versus player). The character advancement system is based upon training skills in real time, even while not logged into the game.
Eve Online was released in North America and Europe in May 2003. It was published from May to December 2003 by Simon & Schuster Interactive, after which CCP purchased the rights and began to self-publish via a digital distribution scheme. On January 22, 2008, it was announced that Eve Online would be distributed via Steam. On March 10, 2009, the game was again made available in boxed form in stores, released by Atari. The current version of Eve Online is Odyssey, released June 4, 2013. In February 2013, EVE Online reached over 500,000 subscribers.
source : WIKIPEDIA
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 3243

Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:25 pm
sherza_12o3 wrote:
EVE ONLINE !!
Eve Online (stylised EVE Online) is a video game by CCP Games. It is a player-driven, persistent-world MMORPG set in a science fiction space setting. Characters pilot customizable ships through a galaxy of over 7,500 star systems. Most star systems are connected to one or more other star systems by means of stargates. The star systems can contain moons, planets, stations, wormholes, asteroid belts and complexes.
Players of Eve Online can participate in a number of in-game professions and activities, including mining, piracy, manufacturing, trading, exploration, and combat (both player versus environment and player versus player). The character advancement system is based upon training skills in real time, even while not logged into the game.
Eve Online was released in North America and Europe in May 2003. It was published from May to December 2003 by Simon & Schuster Interactive, after which CCP purchased the rights and began to self-publish via a digital distribution scheme. On January 22, 2008, it was announced that Eve Online would be distributed via Steam. On March 10, 2009, the game was again made available in boxed form in stores, released by Atari. The current version of Eve Online is Odyssey, released June 4, 2013. In February 2013, EVE Online reached over 500,000 subscribers.

whoa, HEYY!
would be better if you post this down on the games recommendation :star
Sherza~
Sherza~
Radio DJ
Radio DJ

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:28 pm
jose005 wrote:
sherza_12o3 wrote:
EVE ONLINE !!

whoa, HEYY!
would be better if you post this down on the games recommendation :star

oh .. sorry .. wrong post section .. nalito ako .. hehehe :what 
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:34 pm
sherza_12o3 wrote:
oh .. sorry .. wrong post section .. nalito ako .. hehehe :what 

haha it's okey :star

anyways, here's my game news of the day:

Square Enix Reveals Conditions for Final Fantasy VII Remake
The popular RPG won't be remade until another game in the franchise surpasses it.

Square Enix has revealed why they are yet to remake Final Fantasy VII despite the rabid desire of many fans.

According to Andrisang, CEO Yoichi Wada explained during the company's annual shareholder meeting that it would not remake the legendary RPG until it makes a brand new Final Fantasy game that "exceeds the quality" of Final Fantasy VII.

In a candid statement, Wada clarified that he feels the current slew of titles in the franchise have not surpassed their popular predecessor in terms of quality. He stressed that while they hopefully would manage this in future, if the team were to remake Final Fantasy VII before this was achieved, then the Final Fantasy franchise "would be done with".

This revelation comes hot on the heels ofstatements by Tetsuya Nomura, who recently admitted that a remake wasn't a priority. He also suggested that the current batch of titles would need to be improved before the company cast its gaze backwards, saying "The new Final Fantasy must overcome the Final Fantasy of the past.”

It looks like for now we're just going to have to hope that rumours about an updated Steam version of the game being released are true, and that Final Fantasy XV is the game we've all been waiting for from Square Enix. If you've forgotten why this talk of a remake started, check out the tech demo for the PS3 below, which shows Cloud, Aerith and the bustling streets of Midgar in High Definition.

-by Luke Karmali, IGN Asia

the verdict. NOW I get the point why FFVII's remake is always stopped. well, they have that point. fans should always reconsider about this thought, especially those who blabber about wanting to have the game's remake yet at times don't listen to the developers. elseways, let's just wait for Square's further actions.
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter
Coins : 9410
Member's Awards : Gaming News - Page 2 Yg0oxTZ

Sat Jul 06, 2013 5:27 pm
jose005 wrote:the verdict. NOW I get the point why FFVII's remake is always stopped. well, they have that point. fans should always reconsider about this thought, especially those who blabber about wanting to have the game's remake yet at times don't listen to the developers. elseways, let's just wait for Square's further actions.
I'm hoping that FF XV will surpass FF VII since it's the most anticipated game of SE.
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 9845
Member's Awards : Gaming News - Page 2 PGFw8zK

Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:06 pm
kitewashere wrote:
jose005 wrote:the verdict. NOW I get the point why FFVII's remake is always stopped. well, they have that point. fans should always reconsider about this thought, especially those who blabber about wanting to have the game's remake yet at times don't listen to the developers. elseways, let's just wait for Square's further actions.
I'm hoping that FF XV will surpass FF VII since it's the most anticipated game of SE.

Yep, I'm tired of FFVII as well, I'll take FFVIII and FFIX over FFVII any day but that's just me. By the way, FFXV is not my most anticipated SE project. It's KH3 baby! :star
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:12 pm
Squallgrieve wrote:
kitewashere wrote:

Yep, I'm tired of FFVII as well, I'll take FFVIII and FFIX over FFVII any day but that's just me. By the way, FFXV is not my most anticipated SE project. It's KH3 baby! :star
Yeah dude! it's just FFXV is SE's most prioritized project. Look on what they did. They prioritize FFXV over KH3. KH3 is also my most anticipated game of all. All hail KH series! :fight-o 
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 9845
Member's Awards : Gaming News - Page 2 PGFw8zK

Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:35 pm
kitewashere wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:
kitewashere wrote:

Yeah dude! it's just FFXV is SE's most prioritized project. Look on what they did. They prioritize FFXV over KH3. KH3 is also my most anticipated game of all. All hail KH series! :fight-o 
I think the only reason they prioritized FFXV is because it was promised 7 years ago and only got updated recently. And I think Nomura is the head of both projects so he had to choose 1 and he chose XV to salvage Final Fantasy after the blunder of XIII. That and KH is still safe in the eyes of many while FF is losing its grip on its fans.
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:59 pm
Squallgrieve wrote:I think the only reason they prioritized FFXV is because it was promised 7 years ago and only got updated recently. And I think Nomura is the head of both projects so he had to choose 1 and he chose XV to salvage Final Fantasy after the blunder of XIII. That and KH is still safe in the eyes of many while FF is losing its grip on its fans.
True. It's like FFXV will be their saving grace. xD On the other hand, related to the thread topic, Japan Expo 2013 is now taking place in Paris, France and Nomura is said to be attending in the event. I hope he will give an update in KH3 development.

And another news, a trailer for Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] has been released. χ[chi] is a so far an unreleased Japan-only browser game that was announced at Tokyo Game Show 2012. The game has received a closed beta test, and had its gameplay detailed, but it is currently unknown when it will release.

Here's the trailer:

source
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:43 pm
Squallgrieve wrote:
kitewashere wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:
kitewashere wrote:

I think the only reason they prioritized FFXV is because it was promised 7 years ago and only got updated recently. And I think Nomura is the head of both projects so he had to choose 1 and he chose XV to salvage Final Fantasy after the blunder of XIII. That and KH is still safe in the eyes of many while FF is losing its grip on its fans.

pare-parehas tau ng nasa isip ahhh .tsk .tsk .tsk
anyways, if the experiment of Square to make FFXV surpass FFVII, then the remake can be done.

also, FF sure is already losing its glory. so to FFXV and beyond!

but hey! I think KH3 is planned by Square, and I think the fact that they only released the news about it is on E3 is because they prioritized on the side stories of the game. I think its because to clarify some points of KH2, as well as on KH3. Plus, its not only Square who handles KH, its also Disney Interactive Studios.

on the other hand, about KH X(chi), guess the tale of this has (again) a connection on the upcoming KH3, as well as its formers.

at dahil puro remake ng FF at KH3 ang usapan natin d2, heto ang news ko:

Gaming News - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSyyLCmwclHaWWdtmFWfI5uWxViyEq8oj-npH6HOhMgXXoaAg-N

FFXV Will Have Multiple Direct Sequels
Finally, you come along.

Final Fantasy XV will spawn multiple direct sequels according to the game's director.

In an interview with Famitsu, Tetsuya Nomura explained that the plan was to follow in the footsteps of the likes of Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy XIII by creating direct sequels for the game set in the same world.

"In the trailer, there was a line that read 'A World of the Versus Epic,' which suggests that it will be part of an epic," he acknowledged. "While Final Fantasy XV will have one climax, as a story, we plan to continue it further."

Upon being challenged whether or not fans would have to wait a further eight years before seeing any of these sequels, Nomura was quick to assert this wouldn't be the case. In fact, his response suggests that future games could even be released episodically to keep waiting times down.

"As for as how it will be released, we’ll announce that later on; however, having you wait a long while for a next title isn’t something we would desire…" he replied.

It was announced on Monday night that Final Fantasy Versus XIII was being rebranded as Final Fantasy XV and would be released on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One at some stage in the future.

-by Luke Karmali, IGN Asia

The verdict: okayyy... I'm not pretty sure if this plan of Nomura will be effective. Let's see then if the epicness of FF will affect this time, and not end up as blunder as the former FFXIII.

(i'll post the news about FFX remake next time, okay? :star)
monixchi
monixchi
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 1640

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:24 pm
Adaptation!
Game to Anime.

Corpse Party: Tortured Souls
- Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou -

Gaming News - Page 2 25-corpse-party-tortured-souls-bougyakusareta-tamashii-no-jukyou-2
:: Alternative Titles ::
Japanese: コープスパーティー Tortured Souls -暴虐された魂の呪叫-

:: Synopsis ::
The Japanese production company MAGES. announced on Thursday that production on a new original video anime called Corpse Party: Tortured Soul has been green-lit.

(Source: ANN)

:: Related Anime ::
Prequel: Corpse Party: Missing Footage

Type: OVA
Episodes: 4

Not yet aired

Aired:
Jul 24, 2013

Producers:
Asread

Genres:
Horror

Rating:
R - 17+ (violence & profanity)

:: Preview ::

source/s : MAL

idk if it's appropriate to post it here.
i just want to announce it here first.
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Mon Jul 08, 2013 7:34 pm
monixchi wrote:Adaptation!
Game to Anime.

Corpse Party: Tortured Souls
- Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou -

Gaming News - Page 2 25-corpse-party-tortured-souls-bougyakusareta-tamashii-no-jukyou-2
:: Alternative Titles ::
Japanese: コープスパーティー Tortured Souls -暴虐された魂の呪叫-

:: Synopsis ::
The Japanese production company MAGES. announced on Thursday that production on a new original video anime called Corpse Party: Tortured Soul has been green-lit.

(Source: ANN)

:: Related Anime ::
Prequel: Corpse Party: Missing Footage

Type: OVA
Episodes: 4

Not yet aired

Aired:
Jul 24, 2013

Producers:
Asread

Genres:
Horror

Rating:
R - 17+ (violence & profanity)

:: Preview ::

source/s : MAL

idk if it's appropriate to post it here.
i just want to announce it here first.

hmm... this one's pretty good. :star

anyways, here's my news of the day:

Gaming News - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrEs1pBLZsPP8ZzSS__qTFFlwW5Hrgodq36Q43UN_0jCztuP5u

Final Fantasy X/X-II Remake to Get a New Ending?
This is what it seems. Sort of.

Final Fantasy X and X-2 HD – coming later this year to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita – are a couple of eagerly-anticipated HD remakes of what many consider to be some of PlayStation 2’s best JRPGs. And according to Siliconera, the game’s set to get a new ending sequence.

News comes by way of famous weekly Japanese magazine Shonen Jump, which claims that the two HD games “will have a new 30-minute-long drama that will play during the compilation’s credits sequence.”

The new half-hour tidbit is purportedly written by Kazushige Nojima, the writer behind both Final Fantasy X and X-2 (as well as a writer who worked on the likes of Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy VIII, and the upcoming Final Fantasy XV). The sequence will also contain newly-recorded voice acting.

Keep an eye out for Final Fantasy X HD and Final Fantasy X-2 HD later in 2013.

-by Colin Moriarty, IGN Asia

the Verdict: okay, this is quite intriguing. Let's hope that the FFX that we have seen before will not be tarnished by this new ending.
Sherza~
Sherza~
Radio DJ
Radio DJ

Mon Jul 08, 2013 9:51 pm
Click Here :
2013 Video Game Release Schedule
ShizZz
ShizZz
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 1045

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:52 am
GTA V's official gameplay (Most anticipated game for 2013)
GTA V:

-From GTA 5's page in facebook.
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:30 pm
ShizZz wrote:GTA V's official gameplay (Most anticipated game for 2013)
GTA V:

hmm.. so where's the info about this news??
I mean, what about GTA? why is it called as "Most Anticipated Game of 2013"??
include necessary info about the news next time, aye!

on the other hand, I'll have a Game Walkthrough and Gameplay thread where you can post videos, tutorials etc. showing the gameplay of a game. you can repost your vid there.

on the side note, here's my news.

Gaming News - Page 2 Call_of_duty_ghosts_Jungle_header

COD: Ghosts will have "Co-op of Some Sort" - Infinity Ward

nfinity Ward has confirmed that Call of Duty: Ghosts will feature some sort of co-op mode, but the developer is keeping tight-lipped about what that mode is.

It’s been heavily rumored for several months that Infinity Ward plans to drop the Spec Ops mode for Ghosts and replace it with something new. Infinity Ward studio community coordinator Candice Capen said on Twitter:

Gaming News - Page 2 1_bmp11

Call of Duty: Ghosts is set to release November 5 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC. A PlayStation 4 and Xbox One release has also been confirmed.

-by Matthew Bennet, Associate Editor, EGMNow

the Verdict: this is great news, especially for COD Fans who don't want to be stuck playing solo in campaign mode. hope Infinity and Activision will make this co-op plan a success.
ShizZz
ShizZz
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:55 pm
jose005 wrote:
ShizZz wrote:GTA V's official gameplay (Most anticipated game for 2013)
GTA V:

hmm.. so where's the info about this news??
I mean, what about GTA? why is it called as "Most Anticipated Game of 2013"??
include necessary info about the news next time, aye!

on the other hand, I'll have a Game Walkthrough and Gameplay thread where you can post videos, tutorials etc. showing the gameplay of a game. you can repost your vid there.

OK. :aw 

For Xbox users:

Why Final Fantasy XIV Isn't Coming to Xbox 360 or Xbox One?
The game director of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn has explained the title won't be coming to Microsoft consoles as Xbox Live policies don't support cross-play with other platforms.

In an interview with RPGsite, Naoki Yoshida explained that while PS3, PS4 and PC players will be able to play with each other when the game launches on August 27, the fact Xbox users would require their own server turned the team off the idea.

"The policy has not changed on Microsoft's side," he revealed. "The main reason from our side is that I don't want the community to be divided; to be split into two or more. For example, one player might be on the PC version, another might be on the PS4 version, and I'm playing the Xbox version - but we're not able to join the same game servers. That is just... I just don't like the idea. I disagree with it."

We're not able to join the same game servers. That is just... I just don't like the idea. I disagree with it.

"To be frankly honest with you, there are now so many mobile devices, smart phones, everything -- why would you ever just stick to one platform from the hardware aspect? Just -- make it open to everyone? That's my opinion.

"I would love for as many players as possible to enjoy the game worldwide, so from a business point of view it could make sense to have it on the Xbox platforms. But as I mentioned earlier, that would bring about the tragedy that somebody might have to give up their existing character. Then players might get frustrated, and then they ask us - 'Square Enix, can't you do something?' and then... yeah. Unless that happens, we can't really do anything."

So it seems unless Microsoft has a rethink about its Xbox Live policies, Xbox gamers will have to make do with single-player Final Fantasy titles for the time being.

Refer to this link: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/07/09/why-final-fantasy-xiv-isnt-coming-to-xbox-360-or-xbox-one

+ it has videos about more the info. That's all for today.

jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:20 am
ShizZz wrote:

Why Final Fantasy XIV Isn't Coming to Xbox 360 or Xbox One?
The game director of Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn has explained the title won't be coming to Microsoft consoles as Xbox Live policies don't support cross-play with other platforms.

WAT DA EPP. :fd
oh common, Microsoft should share its server at times, especially at games offered at different platforms that promote Co-op online RPG (considering the case of FFXIV)

anyways, here's my news for today:

Gaming News - Page 2 Heroes_return_header

Sony Follows Twitter Teaser with Second Image, Mention Insomniac Games

Following yesterday’s Twitter teaser, Sony has released a second, more fleshed out photo—and included Insomniac Games in the tweet.

The new image shows a large, circular, Iron Man arc reactor-looking piece of technology emitting purple energy. Above the tech is the original text, which reads “When Worlds Collide.” Below the tech, however, is new text that reads “Heroes Return.” The void of space can be seen in the background.

So. Insomniac Games. Sony. The figurative collision of worlds, the return of heroes. Looking at Insomniac’s game lineup, I think we can safely rule Resistance and Fuse out of this. So the return of Ratchet and Clank, it seems. But what world is theirs colliding with? Could this be the long-desired Ratchet X Jak fans of both franchises have been clamoring for?

A Resistance/Ratchet mashup would also be banacakes—and in the most fascinating way.

I’ve posted the full image below. Continue your speculation, readers.

Update: It seems the intrepid gamers at NeoGAF have blown the lid off this mystery, or at least confirmed that it’s Ratchet-related. Several Insomniac Games developers have been spotted playing something called Ratchet & Clank: Into the Nexus on PS3.

- by Chris Holzworth, Editorial Intern, EGMNow

the Verdict: .what .what .what
could this be the return of Jak, Rachet and Clank on the game series?? They have been gone for years now, but if this is it, then Sony and Insomniac are really preparing for a great memory in the history of gaming.
Sherza~
Sherza~
Radio DJ
Radio DJ

Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:43 pm
US government recognises League of Legends pros as professional athletes

Gaming News - Page 2 League-of-Legends1-610x347

League of Legends has been (somewhat reluctantly) deemed a professional sport by the US government, after a lengthy campaign by Riot and others to get LoL’s pro players recognised as professional athletes. This is more than just an empty title, however – pros will now be able to come to the US on working visas, which will make it considerably easier for international players to appear in tournaments. “The United States government recognises League of Legends pro players as professional athletes, and award Visas to essentially work in the United States under that title,” Riot eSports manager Nick Allen revealed in an interview with GameSpot. “This is groundbreaking for eSports.”

source: PCGAMER
Sherza~
Sherza~
Radio DJ
Radio DJ

Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:34 pm
Great news  for Band Master Players!
The latest Band Master BLING System present shiny gems that can change your gameplay!
The digital rockstars out there with a need to bling bling finally have the answer to their prayers. The Band Master Bling System introduces shiny little gems!

Gaming News - Page 2 EG-portal-image

Well, unlike the jewelry bling that rappers wear, the Band Master bling gives special abilities, increasing EXP, BUX and BP.
Create your own blings now and avail of the 30-day duration bling promo! This offer is available until February 7 only!
Check out http://www.bandmaster.com.ph/ for more details or click here!
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:46 pm
@Sherza: your news...
IS REALLY GREAT!!!!!!!
good thing I'm both LoL and Bandmaster player, though i can't play BM that much due the comshops here don't patch em up :sigh

elseways, here's my news:

PS4 and XBox ONE Sold Out at Amazon.com

Gaming News - Page 2 Xbox-one-vs-ps4

mazon.com has now sold its entire launch allocation of both PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

The retailer posted the news on its Facebook page, stating: “After a crazy and exciting month, we’ve sold through our initial allocations of PS4 and Xbox One. Thank you to all who have ordered and shared your opinions.”

However, the retailer still has standard versions of each console available to pre-order, but these can’t be guaranteed to ship in time for release. “We have the Standard Editions for both consoles still available, but we can’t guarantee these at release. Please check back here as we’ll update you first if we receive further release day allocations.”

- by Matthew Benneth, Associate Editor, EGMNow

the Verdict: okay, guess they're hype's already starting. for us here who wanna play these new consoles, better save up some moolahs!
monixchi
monixchi
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 1640

Tue Jul 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls
(source: yakuzafan.com)

As we announced on June 5th, 2013, we have entered a partnership with Language Automation, Inc., (LAI), a company that specializes in game localization. LAI will be offering companies a discount on their localization fee if the companies choose to localize the games the oprainfall community votes on and promotes. There may even be ways that certain individuals within the community could be elected to help with the localization process!
-- The official Administration account of oprainfall.

Konami Games Needing Localization
1) Genso Suikoden: Tsumugareshi Hyakunen no Toki [PSP]
Gaming News - Page 2 Suikoden-genso-tsumugareshi-hyakunen-no-toki-re-com-181293-610x343

2) Beyond the Labyrinth [N3DS]
Gaming News - Page 2 Beyond-the-labyrinth-610x366

SEGA Games Needing Localization
1) Valkyria Chronicles III [PSP]
Gaming News - Page 2 Valkyria-Chronicles-3

2) Yakuza 5 [PS3]
Gaming News - Page 2 Yakuza-5-Characters

3) Yakuza 1 & 2 HD Edition [PS3/Wii U]
Gaming News - Page 2 Yakuza-1-2-HD-Edition-feature-e1369095742835-610x285

4) Shining Hearts [PSP]
Gaming News - Page 2 Shining-Hearts-610x413

VOTE HERE!
Zinogre
Zinogre
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 23

Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:15 pm
monixchi wrote:Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

I voted for valkyria chronicles 3 and it leads with 39%. I sure hope it get chosen to be localized.
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:05 am
Zinogre wrote:
monixchi wrote:Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

I voted for valkyria chronicles 3 and it leads with 39%. I sure hope it get chosen to be localized.

ME TOO :star
I WANNA TRY THAT GAME

anyways, here's my news for this day:

Gaming News - Page 2 Sonic_lost_world_header

Sonic Lost World Reveals Release Date, Shows off Sonic's Color Powers

A new trailer for Sonic Lost World blows the lid on the game’s launch date, October 22, and shows off some of Sonic’s new color-fueled powers.

The video features gameplay footage of Sonic’s color powers, which allow him to transform into a variety of odd forms, including a red eagle/bird/jet thing, a blue planetoid a giant pink eighth note, a yellow drill, a blue-green laser, and a gold rocket.

Sonic Lost World launches on Wii U and 3DS October 22.

- by Chris Holzworth, Editorial Intern, EGMNow

The verdict: another epic Sonic title to be release? Hope this one's good and may we won't be disappointed with this.
Vladimyre
Vladimyre
Promoter
Promoter
Coins : 1166

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:18 am
Gaming News - Page 2 GC_AdRot_LimeLimited-300x125

News for Grand Chasers!!

This July 23 on GCPH, Lime's 2nd Job called "Crusader" will be released. For complete information visit http://grandchase.levelupgames.ph/main/?p=4019#more-4019
ShizZz
ShizZz
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:47 pm
PS4 will support PS3 wireless headsets

The upcoming PlayStation 4 console will support previous generation PlayStation 3 wireless headsets, a Sony official at San Diego Comic-Con told Polygon.

PS4 consoles will still ship with their own mono headset in earbud form — comparatively, late last month Microsoft confirmed no Xbox One headset will be included in the base system of the console as the system will instead emphasize Kinect-driven voice inputs. Unlike PS4, previous-generation headsets will not be compatible with Xbox One controllers due to a new headset adapter port.

PlayStation 4 is slated to release this November for $399. Sony is debuting the console during this week's Comic-Con International: San Diego, giving attendees the opportunity to go hands-on with the next-gen system.

We've reached out to Sony for full confirmation and will update the piece when further information is available.

Refer to: http://www.polygon.com/2013/7/18/4534374/ps4-will-support-ps3-wireless-headsets

That's all for today.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum