Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Gundam God vs Qan [t] Gundam vs Strike freedom gundam

+10
grawl08
genjuro07
shibingski
Squallgrieve
dMspriggan
wolfgang
Nightcore Uzumaki
Jerza
Nuke Teller
destrowing
14 posters
Go down

Undefeated Gundam

2 - 13%
2 - 13%
11 - 73%

Total Votes: 15

destrowing
destrowing
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Warning Level : No Warning

Gundam God vs Qan [t] Gundam vs Strike freedom gundam Empty Gundam God vs Qan [t] Gundam vs Strike freedom gundam

Mon May 13, 2013 9:22 pm
who's your bet? yung tipong di kayang talunin.

Last edited by destrowing on Thu May 16, 2013 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Nuke Teller
Nuke Teller
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 60

Gundam God vs Qan [t] Gundam vs Strike freedom gundam Empty Re: Gundam God vs Qan [t] Gundam vs Strike freedom gundam

Mon May 13, 2013 9:31 pm
Gundam God :fight-o
Jerza
Jerza
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 7750
Member's Awards : Gundam God vs Qan [t] Gundam vs Strike freedom gundam LPwZS8o
Gundam God vs Qan [t] Gundam vs Strike freedom gundam MIXC3qQ
Gundam God vs Qan [t] Gundam vs Strike freedom gundam PGFw8zK

Gundam God vs Qan [t] Gundam vs Strike freedom gundam Empty Re: Gundam God vs Qan [t] Gundam vs Strike freedom gundam

Mon May 13, 2013 10:38 pm
Gundam God FTW~ .insane
Nightcore Uzumaki
Nightcore Uzumaki
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 1255
Member's Awards : Gundam God vs Qan [t] Gundam vs Strike freedom gundam MIXC3qQ
Gundam God vs Qan [t] Gundam vs Strike freedom gundam PGFw8zK

Tue May 14, 2013 2:36 am
gundam God i guess :fd
wolfgang
wolfgang
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 1247

Tue May 14, 2013 3:43 am
Qan[T]

Speed hax, Armor hax, Weapon hax the weapon you seen on movie is not the full weapon of Qan[T]

so i wonder how G gundam can fight a guy that can control teleportation.

"Being Celestial Being's most advanced MS to date, the 00 Qan[T] is so powerful that it could possibly have eliminated the entire ELS attack force single-handedly had Setsuna chosen not to communicate with them."

so GG then?
destrowing
destrowing
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Tue May 14, 2013 7:28 am
Rivaille wrote:Qan[T]

Speed hax, Armor hax, Weapon hax the weapon you seen on movie is not the full weapon of Qan[T]

"Being Celestial Being's most advanced MS to date, the 00 Qan[T] is so powerful that it could possibly have eliminated the entire ELS attack force single-handedly had Setsuna chosen not to communicate with them."

so GG then?

can he handle 2000 magnetic field? i'm sure setsuna is dead if he try that unlike domon.
malamang makalas ang Qan [t] kapag sinubukan nya yan 2000 magnetic field.di kasing tibay ng Qan [t] ang God Gundam.
kung sa speed ng God, ang combat movement nya ay gaya ng DBZ.
di kaya ng Qan [t] talunin ang buong ELS kaya nga nakipag-communicate sa ELS.
dMspriggan
dMspriggan
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Tue May 14, 2013 3:23 pm
gundam God
wolfgang
wolfgang
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Tue May 14, 2013 4:09 pm
destrowing wrote:

so GG then?

can he handle 2000 magnetic field? i'm sure setsuna is dead if he try that unlike domon.
malamang makalas ang Qan [t] kapag sinubukan nya yan 2000 magnetic field.di kasing tibay ng Qan [t] ang God Gundam.

seriously so you are questioning the DIRECTOR spoken word? quite laughable

EVEN TOMINO the creator of gundam ACCEPTED that QAN[T] is now the most powerful

please check this on FB if you want to see a whole explanation how QAN[T] is more powerful than G

https://www.facebook.com/notes/gnt-0000-qant-the-most-powerful-gundam/00-qant-vs-God-gundam/325733164196230

DO you know that there was an official tournament that was held in Japan to decide the most powerful Gundam? This happened 2 years ago, and were observing by all directors of all Gundam’s series. In the end, The director Seiji Mizushima of Gundam 00 stated this as well, alongside with the Gundam creator (Tomino) agreeing on that. information from forums and mahq sites had all strongly backed this up. and all these led to this -->
Hi-nu was ranked on fourth place in the tournament’s list. 00 raiser was on 3rd place, and second for turn A, 00 qant got the first place, thus concluding 00 Qan[T] the most powerful gundam of all time. God didn’t even make it in the top 5"

so yah... stop blabbing nonsense and accept the fact, from the word of God(tomino), word of director and the result of RANKING

G gundam only reach on top ten but not on top 5
destrowing
destrowing
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Tue May 14, 2013 7:04 pm
Rivaille wrote:
destrowing wrote:

so GG then?

seriously so you are questioning the DIRECTOR spoken word? quite laughable

EVEN TOMINO the creator of gundam ACCEPTED that QAN[T] is now the most powerful

please check this on FB if you want to see a whole explanation how QAN[T] is more powerful than G

https://www.facebook.com/notes/gnt-0000-qant-the-most-powerful-gundam/00-qant-vs-God-gundam/325733164196230

DO you know that there was an official tournament that was held in Japan to decide the most powerful Gundam? This happened 2 years ago, and were observing by all directors of all Gundam’s series. In the end, The director Seiji Mizushima of Gundam 00 stated this as well, alongside with the Gundam creator (Tomino) agreeing on that. information from forums and mahq sites had all strongly backed this up. and all these led to this -->
Hi-nu was ranked on fourth place in the tournament’s list. 00 raiser was on 3rd place, and second for turn A, 00 qant got the first place, thus concluding 00 Qan[T] the most powerful gundam of all time. God didn’t even make it in the top 5"

so yah... stop blabbing nonsense and accept the fact, from the word of God(tomino), word of director and the result of RANKING

G gundam only reach on top ten but not on top 5

huh nabasa ko na yan ang mga fans ang bumoboto lol di naman sya ang creator ng G Gundam.kaya di nya alam kung ano ang kakayahan unless na yung mismong creator ng GG ang magsabi pero di pwedeng magsinungaling ang video lalo na kung mapapanood mo.stop using wiki dahil di yan official source. ni wala ngang nakalagay dyan ng kakayahan ng G Gundam tungkol sa 2000 magneticfield
kahit AGE- FX kayang talunin ang Qan [t] pero di kasama ang FX dito.
yang site ng Qan [t] na yan kapag di ka nila gusto lalo na kung maghahamon sila at ipapakita mo kakayahan ng isang character iba-block ka nila kapag alam nila na totoo yung sinasabi mo,ganyan sila.

character pa lang yan paano na kung gumamit pa ng mobile suit yan?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0NYQgV_c2E
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 9845
Member's Awards : Gundam God vs Qan [t] Gundam vs Strike freedom gundam PGFw8zK

Wed May 15, 2013 7:11 am
God Gundam is said to have limitless potential. That and God Finger is cool as balls. So I have to go with G Gundam
wolfgang
wolfgang
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Wed May 15, 2013 9:13 am
LOL let's quote it again

"were observing by all directors of all Gundam’s series"

ALL

that's mean Mr. Yasuhiro Imagawa agree on it.

before Qan[T] arrived. TURN A IS THE MOST POWERFUL

tell me HOW THE BLOODY HELL mahuhuli si QAN[T] on a magnetic field in the first place?

"stop using wiki dahil di yan official source"

this is the most blatant ingorance you said.

The Gundam Wikia is the most Official gundam out there. when there is a correction A MEMBER OF SUNRISE/BANDAI will visit and put a "CORRECTION"

lastly.

i WATCHED "ALL" Series Qan[T] is not my favorite. the Nu is one of my favorite beside rx-78-2 but i admitted defeat on Qan[T].

right.

PS. Innovator > Normal Human, New Type > Innovator,

so here.

New Type > Innovator > Seed > Human
destrowing
destrowing
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Wed May 15, 2013 11:15 am
[quote="Rivaille"]LOL let's quote it again

"were observing by all directors of all Gundam’s series"

ALL

that's mean Mr. Yasuhiro Imagawa agree on it.

nasaan yung sinabi na nag agree sya?

before Qan[T] arrived. TURN A IS THE MOST POWERFUL

tell me HOW THE BLOODY HELL mahuhuli si QAN[T] on a magnetic field in the first place?

ipinapakita ko lang dyan na ang God Gundam matibay kumpara sa 00 series mobile suits

"stop using wiki dahil di yan official source"

this is the most blatant ingorance you said.

The Gundam Wikia is the most Official gundam out there. when there is a correction A MEMBER OF SUNRISE/BANDAI will visit and put a "CORRECTION"
lastly.

what? nasaan ang feats ni domon sa wikia? nasaan yung hinati nya yung mobile suit? nasaan yung dinaan nya lang yung kalaban nya na biglang naglaho? ano ba ang official yung anime o wikia?
kailan man di pinakita sa manual yung power ng wing zero pero dinagdaggan ng wikia.

i WATCHED "ALL" Series Qan[T] is not my favorite. the Nu is one of my favorite beside rx-78-2 but i admitted defeat on Qan[T].

right.

PS. Innovator > Normal Human, New Type > Innovator,

so here.

New Type > Innovator > Seed > Human

kelan nanalo ang mga newtype,seed kina domon na extra ordinary human? sumasalo ba sila ng bala?

wolfgang
wolfgang
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Wed May 15, 2013 6:59 pm
Kiddo's Watch ALL Gundam series before WORSHIPING God Gundam
ONLY QAN[T] CAN DEFEAT "TURN A GUNDAM"

TURN A GUNDAM = UBER HAX ACTIVATE! "MOONLIGHT BUTTERFLY"

Quantization > Moon Light Butterfly...

Now tell me "If domon can beat someone who he can't touch"

the thing is... Double OOOO Qan[T] is the most improved version of Double OO Gundam as we seen on anime. Double OO can go Quantization mode and Trans-am Burst which is making it's MOBILITY more faster...

all in all

God can't Touch Qan[T] Especially the one enhanced by the ELS.

if you are just basing the ANIME/MOVIE alone. YOU WILL LOSE THE ARGUMENT.
destrowing
destrowing
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Wed May 15, 2013 7:40 pm
Rivaille wrote:Kiddo's Watch ALL Gundam series before WORSHIPING God Gundam
ONLY QAN[T] CAN DEFEAT "TURN A GUNDAM"

TURN A GUNDAM = UBER HAX ACTIVATE! "MOONLIGHT BUTTERFLY"

Quantization > Moon Light Butterfly...
puro kamalian lang tinuro ng fb na yan sa gaya mo

E-carbon armor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8XmhssYucg

vs shining gundam
https://www.youtube.com/v/i-KMq3M9rg4

ang punch ng God ay fatal kaya kapag tumama yan sa Qant butas ang katawan nyan
kung ang God kayang kumilos sa 2000 magnetic field ibig sabihin ang suntok ng God GUNDAMn ay nasa 40,000+ tons.ang lakas ng human sa pagsuntok ay higit pa sa timbang nila paano pa kaya ang GG?lol

Now tell me "If domon can beat someone who he can't touch"
what? baka ang shining gundam ang di mahawakan ng Qan [t] panoorin mo ang video

the thing is... Double OOOO Qan[T] is the most improved version of Double OO Gundam as we seen on anime. Double OO can go Quantization mode and Trans-am Burst which is making it's MOBILITY more faster...

all in all

God can't Touch Qan[T] Especially the one enhanced by the ELS.

speed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IqACmSmVtk

if you are just basing the ANIME/MOVIE alone. YOU WILL LOSE THE ARGUMENT.
[/quote]
sorry di ako kumukuha ng info sa wikia lalo na kung wala sa anime.it is considered as non-canon ang nasa labas ng anime.
yung manual ng model kit mas katiwala-tiwala kaysa sa wikia

Last edited by destrowing on Sun May 19, 2013 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total
wolfgang
wolfgang
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Wed May 15, 2013 7:50 pm
as I SAID.

DON'T BASE EVERYTHING ON ANIME/MOVIE.

and yeah... you said new type are weak right?

I like to see that while domon Fight Nu, Sazabi and Kshatriya with their Psycho Funnels.

Wikia.

ALL ARE DIRECT FROM THE SUNRISE/BANDAI NOTE.

All of their stat's is Canon. So your argument is INVALID.

anyway there is no point arguing on a "GUNDAM G" fan boy so before this thread start to flame I will take my leave with my Nu Gundam.
destrowing
destrowing
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Wed May 15, 2013 8:03 pm
Rivaille wrote:as I SAID.

DON'T BASE EVERYTHING ON ANIME/MOVIE.
kailangan bumase LAHAT dyan bakit tayo gagawa ng wala sa anime/movie.
yang nasa wikia nasa manual yan ng gundam model kits kinokopya lang nila pero nakakalaugh lang talaga ng magkaroon yung sa zero.

and yeah... you said new type are weak right?
I like to see that while domon Fight Nu, Sazabi and Kshatriya with their Psycho Funnels.
kaya ba nilang magwithstand sa fireball explosion? kayang mas mahina kalaban ni domon yan. hmmm kahit wing gundam can also do that.

Wikia.

ALL ARE DIRECT FROM THE SUNRISE/BANDAI NOTE.

All of their stat's is Canon. So your argument is INVALID.
kung canon yung bakit yung stat ng wing zero power ay meron eh wala naman sa manual yun?ano yan ginamit sa debate para ipakita ang power ng wing.isa sa mga nakilala ko na fanboy ng 00 nagnaeedit ng 00 series sa wikia.

anyway there is no point arguing on a "GUNDAM G" fan boy so before this thread start to flame I will take my leave with my Nu Gundam.
[/quote]
sports lang pero dapat tinitignan ang mga post ng kadebate para alam ng isa't isa di yung yung sa iyo lang.
shibingski
shibingski
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Thu May 16, 2013 12:11 pm
Gundam God
genjuro07
genjuro07
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 7694

Thu May 16, 2013 8:09 pm
Not fan on those 3 but i think quanta can take those two. Everything explain by Rivaille.
wolfgang
wolfgang
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Thu May 16, 2013 8:22 pm
i didn't plan to put any reply anymore but

our beloved ts don't stop spilling spoiled milk.

Armor, you said that Nu, Sazabi and Khastriya are weak right that they won't stand on your statement?

Gundarium Alloy of Nu Gundam are more durable than Luna Titanium Alloy used on God Gundam for the simplest answer. Gundarium Alloy are the end line of UC timeline before the emergence of Gundam Unicorn. well Unicorn gundam also use gundarium and as seen on ova's it's more durable.

additional. Gundam Nu, Sazabi and Khastriya have a Pycho Frame on use.
Domon need to use a body movement to fight. while the Funnel of those 3 are controlled by the pilot's mind on latest UC gundam Unicorn. Unicorn Demonstrate the power of PSYCHO FRAME when he enter NT-D mode. BANAGHER DOESN'T NEED TO MOVE AT ALL... in more easiest explanation

he became the mind of the gundam. just only by thinking he can move the mobile suit. the reaction time are more fast than domon who need to move his muscle...

lastly NEWTYPE ARE EVOLVED OF HUMAN on space... domon is a normal human that mastered martial arts that is why he is DURABLE.

don't belittle the NEW TYPE their are the emperor of mobile suits.

Newtypes display some of the general abilities of Jedi and Sith from Star Wars using the Force , such as precognition, faster reflexes, better awareness, and telepathy.

let's end this debate on the most easiet way.

"Anything an artist creates is final, so in this case Tomino writes something and changes things, it trumps everything else. He created the world and thus has authority over the direction of it regardless of who owns the name."

Tomino accepted Qan[T] the most powerful then it's final.

On canon thing. like i said not everything on anime/movie are canon

let's use the on going Gundam Unicorn.

Sunrise said that Unicorn OVA conclusion will be differ from the Novel. If the conclusion in the novel reconnect from F90 to Victory, would that make the conclusion in the OVA become non-canon. If the conclusion on the OVA claimed as canon, would that make F-90 to Victory into alternate UC.

This will be my last reply on this thread.

If you don't want to accept that tomino accepted QAN[T] is the most powerful then it's not my problem anymore.

so before you make yourself more look like a fool better watching all series of gundam

i mean it FROM THE START UP TO THE LASTEST

Last edited by Rivaille on Thu May 16, 2013 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
destrowing
destrowing
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Thu May 16, 2013 9:34 pm
Rivaille wrote:i didn't plan to put any reply anymore but

our beloved ts don't stop spilling spoiled milk.

let's end this debate on the most easiet way.
nangiinsulto ka ba?sports lang.wala ka kasi maipakitang tamang video na nagpapakita kung gaano kalakas ang Qant [t] kaya hanggang dyan ka lang.kung sa ibang forum ka siguradong hinanapan ka na ng evidence at di pwede yang ganyan mababan ka pa.next time kung makikipag debate ka dapat may patunay ka di yung puro argument na wala sa anime/manga.siguro kung nasa Qan [t] fb ako malamang mabablock ako.alam ko ugali ng admin nababasa ko yun mga debate nila sa mga tao dun.mapanginsulto sa mga non 00 fans.isa samga admin dun ay editor ng 00 wikia.

armor.ipakita mo ang lakas ng fav mo.shining gundam pa lang yan.
https://www.youtube.com/v/hxCml-ext_U

"Anything an artist creates is final, so in this case Tomino writes something and changes things, it trumps everything else. He created the world and thus has authority over the direction of it regardless of who owns the name."

Tomino accepted Qan[T] the most powerful then it's final.
so sa future na gundam series Qan [t] lang lagi ang malakas kasi sinabi ng author? accept the facts na malakas ang GG sa Qan [t].di nagsisinungaling ang video.
sa dragonball z movie non canon pinapakita dun na pinasabog ni broly yung galaxy sa kasabayang manga/anime si cell ay solar system naman, ngayon paano naging malakas yung canon sa non canon?paano gagawin ni akira at sasabihin na mas malakas yun non canon kasi pinapakita dun yung kakayahan ng isang character.di kasi nagsisinungaling ang video.paano kung sinabi ni tomino na pinakamalakas na character si setsuna sa lahat,ibig sabihin mas malakas sya kay domon?

On canon thing. like i said not everything on anime/movie are canon
mali.so ang dragon ball battle of the gods ay non canon? si toriyama mismo ang gumabay ng movie paano magiging non canon ang isang part ng movie na yan? lalabas na yung gawa nya inconsistent sa manga.

let's use the on going Gundam Unicorn.

Sunrise said that Unicorn OVA conclusion will be differ from the Novel. If the conclusion in the novel reconnect from F90 to Victory, would that make the conclusion in the OVA become non-canon. If the conclusion on the OVA claimed as canon, would that make F-90 to Victory into alternate UC.
[/quote] ano ang point mo?

Last edited by destrowing on Sun May 19, 2013 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
wolfgang
wolfgang
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Thu May 16, 2013 10:01 pm
1.) Im not insulted at all, honestly im quite having a great time dealing with a Gundam G fanatic. I recently enjoyed dealing with a Gundam Seed Fanatic that claiming Turn A doesn't have a chance

2.) Yes. Tomino created the gundam, no gundam can go on air without his permission so that's that.

3.)The point is, Not everything on Anime/Movie is canon stated at Gundam Unicorn story. The novel is the canon but the sunrise will change it that why "NOT EVERY" Anime/Movie are canon.

F90 gundam are also canon on Universal Century.

thus this conclude that a butthurt anime/movie only based fanatic only will stick on his "anime/movie evidence" and won't do more research.

note: not only on wikia i get my source but on the official site of gundam.

PS. i done this alot of time, on other forums and yes a guy like you who only base everything on anime/movie are the one who will get flooded by facts that doesn't want to accept.

accept the fact. tomino already said it out.

like our motto on other site debate(i.e narutoforum, etc etc)

Don't only base everything on the series(anime/movie/ova), do more alot of research.

this would be the last reply, mods might think this is a flame thread

PSS. If you don't want to believe then be my guess. i done my point and i said what my research.
destrowing
destrowing
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Thu May 16, 2013 10:12 pm
Rivaille wrote:1.) Im not insulted at all, honestly im quite having a great time dealing with a Gundam G fanatic. I recently enjoyed dealing with a Gundam Seed Fanatic that claiming Turn A doesn't have a chance

2.) Yes. Tomino created the gundam, no gundam can go on air without his permission so that's that.

3.)The point is, Not everything on Anime/Movie is canon stated at Gundam Unicorn story. The novel is the canon but the sunrise will change it that why "NOT EVERY" Anime/Movie are canon.

F90 gundam are also canon on Universal Century.

thus this conclude that a butthurt anime/movie only based fanatic only will stick on his "anime/movie evidence" and won't do more research.

note: not only on wikia i get my source but on the official site of gundam.

PS. i done this alot of time, on other forums and yes a guy like you who only base everything on anime/movie are the one who will get flooded by facts that doesn't want to accept.

accept the fact. tomino already said it out.

like our motto on other site debate(i.e narutoforum, etc etc)

Don't only base everything on the series(anime/movie/ova), do more alot of research.

this would be the last reply, mods might think this is a flame thread

butthurt? who me? bawal yan dre.
di ako fanatic ng GG favorite ko ay yung Gundam Wing sa lahat.
magkaiba ng universe ang G Gundam sa UC wag mong pagsasamahin lalo na sa armor.
ipakita mo na kaya nilang makasurvive sa fireball explosion.mas maigi kung gagawa ka ng threah kung gusto mo.
natatawa ako malamang yang suntok ng shining gundam non canon kasi kailangan di lahat bumase sa anime/movie,kaya pala balewala sa iyo ang totoo.
matuto kang gumamit ng evidence kasi dyan ka kukuha ng tunay na nangyari.di yung sabi-sabi ng mga fansites gaya ng Qan [t] fb.parang bible yan kapag sa labas ka kumukuha ng information ibig sabihin naliligaw ka.di lang ako ang bumabase sa anime marami kami.importante kasi sa amin ang KATOTOHANAN.
narutoforum di ba yan yung site na iniisip nila na kayang talunin ni naruto si goku? lol

genjuro07
genjuro07
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 7694

Thu May 16, 2013 11:15 pm

Just see this one on the net.
wolfgang
wolfgang
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Thu May 16, 2013 11:56 pm
genjuro07 wrote:

even this video is non canon

but it's true that:

Qan[T] > Turn A > Turn X > G Gundam.

debate settled.

im out of here!
destrowing
destrowing
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Fri May 17, 2013 7:45 am
Rivaille wrote:
genjuro07 wrote:

even this video is non canon

but it's true that:

Qan[T] > Turn A > Turn X > G Gundam.

debate settled.

im out of here!
haha non canon source wala ka bang makuhang canon? wala kang mapapatunayan dyan.mas malakas pa pala ang buster rifle ng xx gundam kaysa sa combination ng twin xx gundam sattelite cannon at twin buster rifle ng zero custom haha non canon. ganyan din ang dbz si broly freeza etc magkasama sa isang video game laban kay goku.
ang 00 raizer nasa top 5 ng matamaan lang ng beam energy putol ang paa.paano naging mas malakas yun lalo na kung fireball explosion paguusapan?
BTW,kapag ang isang manga/novel naging anime non canon na ang tawag dun lalo na kung dadagdagan pa ng fillers.walang silbi makipagdebate lalo na kung magpopost ka ng authentic source tapos di man lang titignan.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum