Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Empress
Empress
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 364
Warning Level : You are BANNED!
Membership : Japanese Government Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation on August. TkKnDai

Japanese Government Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation on August. Empty Japanese Government Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation on August.

Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:36 pm
source:
CRUNCHYROLL

In cooperation with 15 major anime production companies and manga publishers, the Japanese government will next month start a huge extermination operation against 580 foreign sites which have illegally uploaded anime and manga contents on the web without the copyright holders' permission, NHK reported on July 28. While the government has started supporting the genre as one of their important cultural exports, there appears to be no end of illegal uploading of anime and manga via pirate sites, mainly operated by Chinese. The Cultural Affairs Agency estimates the loss caused by the Chinese pirate sites last year was amounted to at least 560 billion yen (about US$ 5.5 billion).

On August 1, the government will start simultaneously sending requests to delete illegal anime and manga contents to the operators of the 580 foreign pirate sites which they have found. In addition, the operation will launch a new site to guide the fans to a legitimate site offering some 250 titles including
the latest ones at a cost of several hundred yen.

source:
HNK

Country, in cooperation with such publishers and animation production company from the fact that free public Internet sites anime and manga in Japan that has been illegally copied, victims of so-called piracy is unending, and a large-scale from next month it was decided to embark on disinfection strategy.

Fans are spread all over the world to be around the anime and manga, it is positioned as Japanese culture, such as auxiliary when country also overseas calling the work and we are focusing on exports.

Sites that freely available on the Internet so-called pirated copied illegally on the other hand, particularly in China does not cut off the post, in this one year, the total amount of damage caused by the infringement of copyright is illegal in China estimates of the Agency for Cultural Affairs It is that amounts to at least 560 billion yen alone due to the site.

In response to this situation, the country now that it works with 15 companies such as publishers and animation production company in Japan, and embark on a strategy of combating large-scale piracy site anew.

Specifically, the 1st and later next month, along with the delete request simultaneously to the operator of the pirated site of approximately 580 foreign countries knows, If you pay several hundred yen about, and works of approximately 250, including the new It is that it exposes a new site to induce the site of regular version can be seen that increasing the fan.

AnimeBoy_007
AnimeBoy_007
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 10720
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards : Japanese Government Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation on August. HGUQngJ

Japanese Government Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation on August. Empty Re: Japanese Government Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation on August.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 5:09 am
I'm Not Gonna support this law. .evil I'm a proud pirate and an anime fan.

Fun fact. The reason why anime/manga got famous because of Internet pirates like me,us existed. And Also CrunchyRoll subs sucks. And i hate streaming.

HS said
https://www.facebook.com/Horriblesubs/posts/903799782983522

Also those who have tried to stop internet piracy before, the result is fail.

Last edited by AnimeBoy_007 on Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
megane~oneesama
megane~oneesama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 14262
Member's Awards : Japanese Government Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation on August. URK4wDE
Japanese Government Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation on August. MIXC3qQ
Japanese Government Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation on August. PGFw8zK

Japanese Government Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation on August. Empty Re: Japanese Government Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation on August.

Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:44 pm
AnimeBoy_007 wrote:I'm Not, Gonna support this law. .evil I'm a proud pirate and an anime fan.

Fun fact. The reason why anime/manga got famous because of Internet pirates like me,us existed. And Also CrunchyRoll subs sucks. And i hate streaming.

HS said

i love you anime boy...hahaha..
yang crunchyroll at ibang websites gusto lang kumita eh..xD
Empress
Empress
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Membership : Japanese Government Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation on August. TkKnDai

Sat Aug 02, 2014 9:53 pm
AnimeBoy_007 wrote:I'm Not, Gonna support this law. .evil I'm a proud pirate and an anime fan.

HS said

megane~oneesama wrote:

HS said

I'm really not bother about this news but somehow I feel like sharing it.

LONG LIVE FOR US :bd:
AnimeBoy_007
AnimeBoy_007
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 10720
Member's Awards : Japanese Government Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation on August. HGUQngJ

Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:31 pm
-Blueberry- wrote:

HS said

megane~oneesama wrote:

HS said

I'm really not bother about this news but somehow I feel like sharing it.

LONG LIVE FOR US :bd:

Here is the fucks they've given. Watch this video

Original video!

Ripoff video!

The Ripoff one contains sub and karaoke and check the description of ripoff one. It has torrent DL to that video.  /^^  That's straight FacePalm to MAGP Official ad. BitchPlease 
genjuro07
genjuro07
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 7694

Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:27 pm
Kung ang US nga Hindi napigilan ang SOPA at PIPA what more pa ang MAG ng JAPAN.  Japanese Government Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation on August. 3747061306 
Empress
Empress
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:55 pm
AnimeBoy_007 wrote:
Here is the fucks they've given. Watch this video

Original video!

Ripoff video!

The Ripoff one contains sub and karaoke and check the description of ripoff one. It has torrent DL to that video.  /^^  That's straight FacePalm to MAGP Official ad. BitchPlease 

CALM YOUR POOPS .lol .lol

genjuro07 wrote:Kung ang US nga Hindi napigilan ang SOPA at PIPA what more pa ang MAG ng JAPAN.  Japanese Government Anti-Anime/Manga Piracy Operation on August. 3747061306 

Hala? OMG!!! ano po ibig sabihin??
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum