Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

[General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime?

+39
~Lelouch~
mhalter27
Jerza
jengchi
emmanuel.monte.33
Apathetical
monixchi
Xzer04X
brockywolf
naer678
otaku.kushikimeka
HyugA
megane.chan
AnimeFreak08
ErzaFQtitania
CoL
★Derplock☆Holmes
shanksen28
Empyrean28
KaizerAshikawa
fistian
loliprogram
AnimeCollector
greencandle
fullbuster71
+Guilty_Crown_Addict+
xXMavisXx
AnimeBoy_007
hackimist
nachii
Nakama.Shatzu
ayaka6
tenshiUso147
Heartfilia
Mischievous
DAiCHi♥YOU
markjeric
Maki Furu :3
LADY
43 posters
Go down
LADY
LADY
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Warning Level : No Warning

[General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? Empty [General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime?

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:18 pm
Hi everyone! It's me again Lady on my quest in making meaningful topics for us to share and discuss.
So, what anime series got you hooked up in watching/loving anime?
Tell us the title, why you got hooked, where did you first watched that anime, etc.
BTW, please note that this is DIFFERENT from the VERY FIRST ANIME that you have watched. I remember my first anime would have been sailor moon, or probably cedi, but I didn't get hooked because of those series.
[General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? 200px-10
The anime that got me hooked was most probably Gundam Seed and I watched it at Toonami (Cartoon Network). I cried and made tantrums whenever I missed an episode. You might find it weird that at Grade 2 girl would love a complex mecha series... BUT I JUST SO LOVE IT! I also had a crush on Athrun-sama (my first anime crush). After that I was non-stop at watching anime series like Inu Yasha, Ayashi no Ceres, Ranma 1/2, Zoids, Bey Blade, Crush Gear Turbo, Yu-Gi-Oh! etc.

How about you guys?
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

[General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? Empty Re: [General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime?

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:50 pm
Jigoku Shoujo was the first anime I watched but nah. Too much horror. lol It all began with animax -Well, the anime that hooked me up is BLEACH until now. I tried changing fandoms (from Bleach to reborn) when I heard Bleach was going to end, I had to catch up. I regret that I stopped because I was like "the series was too long and getting boring" But watching it once again made me wrong. I LOVE BLEACH. I've been a fan for three years now( since I was 6th grade) I cried when Ichigo had a fight with Grimmjow (this was the episode I cried the most) and Bleach Fade to Black movie! And now the series has ended, this anime will always be remembered!
markjeric
markjeric
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 1725
Warning Level : 1st Warning
Member's Awards : [General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? LPwZS8o
[General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? HGUQngJ

[General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? Empty Re: [General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime?

Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:59 pm
Sorry

Last edited by markjeric.reyes on Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
DAiCHi♥YOU
DAiCHi♥YOU
Dango Lover
Dango Lover

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:14 pm
The first anime that got me hooked was definitely GUNDAM SEED DESTiNY :) i haven`t watched yet the gundam seed when i watched GUNDAM SEED DESTiNY but i really fall inlove with it . but now, i am addicted to FAiRYTAiL . I`ve been waiting for its update EVERYWEEK :) i`ve tried NARUTO but i dont like the flow of its story (alot of flashbacks) so i sticked with FAiRYTAiL and i enjoy it everytime HAPPY ( Natsu`s cat ) interrupts a conversation just to say ``AYE SiR ! ``
LADY
LADY
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:28 pm
DAiCHi♥️YOU wrote:The first anime that got me hooked was definitely GUNDAM SEED DESTiNY :) i haven`t watched yet the gundam seed when i watched GUNDAM SEED DESTiNY but i really fall inlove with it . but now, i am addicted to FAiRYTAiL . I`ve been waiting for its update EVERYWEEK :) i`ve tried NARUTO but i dont like the flow of its story (alot of flashbacks) so i sticked with FAiRYTAiL and i enjoy it everytime HAPPY ( Natsu`s cat ) interrupts a conversation just to say ``AYE SiR ! ``

Wah! you should watch the first! Hahahaha I also love Gundam Seed Destiny but there are times I just wanna throw a brick at certain characters like Shinn Asuka.
Mischievous
Mischievous
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Coins : 7527

Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:45 pm
Mine would be..
Fushigi Yuugi/Curious Play
DNangel

BTW
Really went sad when Gundam BLITZ was destroyed along with the pilot.
That was a cool gundam and they totaled it.
Heartfilia
Heartfilia
Shinigami Badge Holder
Shinigami Badge Holder

Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:33 am
Hmm, it was because of Detective Conan. Yeah it's my first animé and all but it was the reason why I got hooked into watching animé. :)
tenshiUso147
tenshiUso147
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:46 am
I don't really remember... but ever since my childhood i like watching anime >_>

perhaps i it was sailor moon? or time quest...?
ayaka6
ayaka6
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:07 am
Mine woud be X/1999, which I watched on DVD with my boyfriend who introduced me to anime. Why I got hooked? The animation and character design (by Clamp) was superb and the story was really good with intense drama and some impressive fight scenes. Arashi Kishuu became my first favorite anime character (my first anime crush was Hagi from Blood+, which I watched after). :)
Nakama.Shatzu
Nakama.Shatzu
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 3921
Member's Awards : [General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? HGUQngJ

Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:20 am
One Piece Solid For me..

Pride and Dream..
Specially Adventures..

i like them so once i see Luffy pirate thing..

i know this is Interesting... :)
nachii
nachii
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Coins : 5000

Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:42 pm
First anime that got me hooked up was Naruto ! Grade 1 or 2 ata nanunuood na ako ng Filipino Dub nun eh :D
Then mga sumunod ay Yamato Nadeshiko. At tumuloy ang sunod sunod na panonood ng anime to the point na na-addict na ako :))
hackimist
hackimist
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:38 pm
I can't really remember any specific Anime that got me hooked up on watching anime .. i guess it can be anything .. so yours is Gundam Seed eh? well that title is one of my favorite Mecha Genre Anime ..

TOO BAD I CAN'T REMEMBER MINE

[General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? Hackimist
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
AnimeBoy_007
AnimeBoy_007
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 10720
Member's Awards : [General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? HGUQngJ

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:11 pm
Watched 1st DragonBall Z after that naruto after that bleach Without Naruto,bleach,DBZ
I Watched Occult Academy Aka Seikimatsu Occult Gakuin I Still Remember it the Whole Story.watched in 2010
xXMavisXx
xXMavisXx

Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:40 pm
Slam Dunk..when I was 4 years old :) When I heard its Ending Song I feel like I were in a fantasy xD I start liking anime and its OST haha xD :flower:
LADY
LADY
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:20 pm
xXMavisXx wrote:Slam Dunk..when I was 4 years old :) When I heard its Ending Song I feel like I were in a fantasy xD I start liking anime and its OST haha xD :flower:

oooooooooooo! oh! oh! oh! I love that song too! Anata Dake Mitsumeteru! hahahahaha now that song is stuck in my head!
+Guilty_Crown_Addict+
+Guilty_Crown_Addict+
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:01 pm
I think I got addicted to anime because of........Samurai X!!!! and also because of Animax~
The fighting scenes.......the blood......hahahaha~
fullbuster71
fullbuster71
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 10050

Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:07 pm
one piece.
fairytail.
bleach.

i don't know but i'm really not fond of naruto (even though i watched all of the episodes until the latest)
and i also really don't know what's gone to their mind why they replaced bleach for an anime like the naruto SD rocklee somethin.
greencandle
greencandle
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 15800
Membership : [General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? 12405885
[General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? GDW1CCf

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:10 pm
~ dati, nanood lang ako ng anime sa gma,
yung slamdunk, hunter x hunter, ghost fighter, flme of recca, fushigi yuugi~

Pero i believed that i totally got hooked up to watching anime because of PRINCE OF TENNIS, sa hero ko unang napanood then, hinanap ko sa dvd..

A sharing
Naalala ko pa, Im watching anime from around 9:30pm till around 7am in the morning. Then, Im going to class at 10am..... Super antok ako sa class.... hahah.. Yung feeling n di ako makahinto sa panonood kahit alam ko n umaga na at may class pa ko... Then pag may requirements, super effort ako para pigilan ang sarili ko sa panonood...

thanks to Ryoma Echizen, I'ved become an addict,,, wah!!!

[General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? 116aa5ecab7440_full

Last edited by greencandle on Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
AnimeCollector
AnimeCollector
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:12 pm
a Lot .. Too many to mention .. *Hentai Anime series are not included XD
loliprogram
loliprogram
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 20831
Member's Awards : [General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? LPwZS8o
[General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? HGUQngJ

Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:56 am
The first anime I've watched is Sailormoon.. But I got hooked up because of GUNDAM SEED/Destiny.!
greencandle
greencandle
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 15800
Membership : [General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? 12405885
[General]What (JAPANESE) anime series got you hooked up in watching anime? GDW1CCf

Thu Apr 19, 2012 12:48 pm
ilovevaudeville wrote:The first anime I've watched is Sailormoon.. But I got hooked up because of GUNDAM SEED/Destiny.!

Im starting to wonder if im going to be hooked up with gundam destiny... seems there are lots of positive feedbacks... well, im not used in watching mecha anime..
fistian
fistian
Straw Hat Pirate
Straw Hat Pirate

Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:35 pm
Hmmm i think the era of Voltes V, Daimos, Ultraman, Power Rangers, Transformers, DBZ, Voltron, Kamen Rider Black and Macross series mga 1993-1995 ata un... nahilig ako kasi kuya ko favorite din anime... i dont really know which anime made me an otaku... sana bumalik ang golden era ng animes dito sa pinas :cry:
loliprogram
loliprogram
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:52 pm
It means "I want to shout I love you!" right?

My cousins are always singing that song with matching guitar during our jam and bonding times. I miss those days. I still memorize that song until now and "Nanka Shiawase" from Flame of Recca.. J-pop is good...^^
loliprogram
loliprogram
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:53 pm
@greencandle - I assure you it is a must-seen anime.. you shoulld try it. ^^
DAiCHi♥YOU
DAiCHi♥YOU
Dango Lover
Dango Lover

Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:37 pm
LADY wrote:
DAiCHi♥️YOU wrote:The first anime that got me hooked was definitely GUNDAM SEED DESTiNY :) i haven`t watched yet the gundam seed when i watched GUNDAM SEED DESTiNY but i really fall inlove with it . but now, i am addicted to FAiRYTAiL . I`ve been waiting for its update EVERYWEEK :) i`ve tried NARUTO but i dont like the flow of its story (alot of flashbacks) so i sticked with FAiRYTAiL and i enjoy it everytime HAPPY ( Natsu`s cat ) interrupts a conversation just to say ``AYE SiR ! ``

Wah! you should watch the first! Hahahaha I also love Gundam Seed Destiny but there are times I just wanna throw a brick at certain characters like Shinn Asuka.

yea :D i;ve done it already ;)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum