Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
korewa2
korewa2
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Warning Level : No Warning

Visual Novel Recomendations Empty Visual Novel Recomendations

Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:31 pm
Well everyone here viewing this topic means they know the basic......

Knowing a visual novel ,downloading and stuffs....

But if you gonna tell me what are Good VN's I ever played Here's the top 3.

1.Katawa Shoujo - Means and translated as Crippled Girl (Although not "THAT" crippled) Its the best out there and its free, try searching google and you gotta have it.

2.Snow Sakura - Yeah its just a typical long read VN but ones you get the story it'll touch you.

3.Heartache 101~Sour into Sweet?~ - Just search heartache 101 and there you have it, the game doesn't over high grapics but the unique thing on this one is you can add your own story and characters.... (Nuff Says but its hard I tried it)

Well there you have it .... just post other Recommended VN so that I can see other players VN pics.:bye 

the_cpl
the_cpl

Visual Novel Recomendations Empty Re: Visual Novel Recomendations

Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:06 pm
Agree with you on Katawa Shoujo (LOVED IT!!!). It's a shame they don't plan on making a sequel :'( Whose path was your favourite?
dMspriggan
dMspriggan
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:39 pm
ShiniKiss
tort0
tort0

Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:23 am
katawa shoujo is the best vn ever made!
my fav path is emi ,hanako and lili
Naterkix
Naterkix

Fri May 23, 2014 3:15 pm
Do they have to be PC and just straight up visual novel? If not the Zero Escape series (9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors and Virtue's Last reward for DS and Vita/3DS) are good and I recently played Dangonronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc on the Vita that was pretty awesome. They've got other gameplay elements but are mostly VNs.

On the just VN side, I recently started Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi on the 3DS and it's pretty good so far. I was a little hesitant at first since it's an otome game and I'm a dude but I saw a lot of people saying it was really good and the "romance hunky (?) samurai" part was minimal.

I'm note sure if it counts as one but Analogue: A Hate Story might be one. In it you're an investigator that is sent to look through the logs of a ship that's been lost for 700ish years. There's two AIs on the ship and you click through various text data logs they give you to try and figure out what happened. It's a little odd but in a good way.

I'll have to give Katawa Shoujo a try. It sounds like something I could probably relate to pretty well having a disability myself.
★Derplock☆Holmes
★Derplock☆Holmes
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 11232
Member's Awards : Visual Novel Recomendations HGUQngJ

Tue May 27, 2014 3:52 am
Naterkix wrote:Do they have to be PC and just straight up visual novel? If not the Zero Escape series (9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors and Virtue's Last reward for DS and Vita/3DS) are good and I recently played Dangonronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc on the Vita that was pretty awesome. They've got other gameplay elements but are mostly VNs.

On the just VN side, I recently started Hakuoki: Memories of the Shinsengumi on the 3DS and it's pretty good so far. I was a little hesitant at first since it's an otome game and I'm a dude but I saw a lot of people saying it was really good and the "romance hunky (?) samurai" part was minimal.

I'm note sure if it counts as one but Analogue: A Hate Story might be one. In it you're an investigator that is sent to look through the logs of a ship that's been lost for 700ish years. There's two AIs on the ship and you click through various text data logs they give you to try and figure out what happened. It's a little odd but in a good way.

I'll have to give Katawa Shoujo a try. It sounds like something I could probably relate to pretty well having a disability myself.

Analogue: A Hate Story was too weird for me so I stopped halfway :x , Its just too different from Jap VNs because its a Korean VN .

And as for Visual Novels only ones I've finished properly were Little Busters and Rewrite , I'm a hardcore fan of Key , =v=b .
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum