Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods.

+36
PwnageGio
Kisechii
Vee~
kitakedo
Zienryuka+_+
Sieghart-kun
wolfgang
JYTG
cheesewax
orotheheart
Liesianthes
Splurkey
KIMIKO
Drem ♚
eraniichan
NHarmonia<3
ArmoredMochi
NerdGeekGirl
Smudge_Freak
megane~oneesama
Lucy Heartfilia
kitewashere
Captain Buggy
haxelbordon
imeowable
Mîong
imurpapy
Annenonymous
@imMisTii
jehu
ILoveTheSilence
vanillaikanamii
pauldy87
DevilCross
yondaime_minato
zdsgcl
40 posters
Go down
zdsgcl
zdsgcl
Shinigami Badge Holder
Shinigami Badge Holder
Warning Level : No Warning

Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods. - Page 2 Empty Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods.

Sun Sep 29, 2013 7:59 pm
First topic message reminder :

We all know Comic Alley is the no. 1 anime store in the Philippines (I guess >_<). But DYK that Comic Alley is a home of fake anime goods. Yes! I just knew it not so long ago, I knew it from a great collector and a figure photographer. She said "I felt sad sa Comic Alley ka pa nabili ng figures." and it's true, I'm a victim. They sell nendoroids for P650 while it's original price ranges from P1500-P3000 and figmas for only more or less P1000 while it's original price ranges from P2000-P5000. The staffs and crews knew it also, may testimony na napasabi sya ng malakas na "bootlegs naman binibenta nila dito ee." and the salesman heard it and replied "alam ko po na bootlegs binebenta ng store na to kaya ni minsan hindi ako bumili dito." (from revoltech group page member). Siguro kasama na rin sa orientation ng crews yun. (hahaha) that's all :) be aware otakus :) sobrang mabubulaklak din ng salita ng crews dun (lols). Have a nice day. ^_~

NHarmonia<3
NHarmonia<3
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Coins : 3500
Membership : Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods. - Page 2 TkKnDai
Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods. - Page 2 WUvCNrt
Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods. - Page 2 Userta11

Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods. - Page 2 Empty Re: Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:17 pm
Well, i happened to bought some accessories and even Ash Ketchum's hat way back at OS. So far good condition pa din naman,well basta ingat ingat lang. But anyway! I love their posters though~ :lovely:
eraniichan
eraniichan
Straw Hat Pirate
Straw Hat Pirate
Coins : 6259

Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods. - Page 2 Empty Re: Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods.

Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:41 pm
Mas okay talaga yung comic alley dati. They even sell manga before and original anime OST CDs. Too bad dami na nagbago ngayon -.-
Drem ♚
Drem ♚
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Tue Dec 24, 2013 12:39 am
:what <-- reaksyon ng kaibigan malaman nya. Halos 3k din gastos nya fake naman pala . LOL
KIMIKO
KIMIKO
Straw Hat Pirate
Straw Hat Pirate

Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:12 am
posters from divi are better than posters of CA, pansin ko lang, tsaka mas mura pa, suki ako dun dati eh, kaso nung nakakita ako ng anime store sa loob ng 999mall sa divi, dun na ko bumibili ng mga goods :)
Splurkey
Splurkey
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Tue Dec 24, 2013 9:35 am
Well, for those guys who can't afford expensive figmas Comic Alley is the best place for you. Pang display lang naman eh, hindi nyo naman yata lalaruin yun? Poster lang binibili ko sa Comic Alley kaya no probs ako sa kanila =)
Liesianthes
Liesianthes
Shinigami Badge Holder
Shinigami Badge Holder

Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:04 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Isn't it obvious na nowadays bootleg na tinitinda nila?
Quality pa lng makikita mo na naman.
And to those who are buying bootleg items, let me tell you one thing.
"Congrats, You're helping to destroy the anime industry"
If you're asking why? those mangaka and everyone who owns a certain anime title and the ones who are making it, they are receiving a royalty (certain amount of money) in any merchandise that being sold that is connected to their manga title, anime
Now assuming you are buying bootleg products. Will they receive royalty in that? A big NO!
And lastly, that is their job so if you are really a fan of a certain anime and you want them to produce more stuffs, buy original stuffs. Expensive? Why not earn little by little and then use it to buy original ones.
PS: Their price is OP because what you're paying is their name and the rent in SM Malls is so expensive
orotheheart
orotheheart
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:11 pm
Liesianthes wrote:Isn't it obvious na nowadays bootleg na tinitinda nila?
If you're asking why? those mangaka and everyone who owns a certain anime title and the ones who are making it, they are receiving a royalty (certain amount of money) in any merchandise that being sold that is connected to their manga title, anime
Now assuming you are buying bootleg products. Will they receive royalty in that? A big NO!
And lastly, that is their job so if you are really a fan of a certain anime and you want them to produce more stuffs, buy original stuffs. Expensive? Why not earn little by little and then use it to buy original ones.
PS: Their price is OP because what you're paying is their name and the rent in SM Malls is so expensive

Wow finally someone who understands
cheesewax
cheesewax
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 36

Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:35 pm

Amen  .smoke 
JYTG
JYTG
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 5500

Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:20 pm
Ouch. Haha. Anime stickers na lang bilhin nyo. XD
wolfgang
wolfgang
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 1247

Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:44 am

and to add thing up.

in the long run. original figmas/nendo/statue last longer than bootleg. my figmas are on display for 3 yrs, sometimes direct hit from the sun sometimes not. but the quality still look like i unboxed it yesterday.

anyway here are my recommended shops that sell authentic collectibles

www.wasabityos.com
www.greattoysonline.com

cheers!
Sieghart-kun
Sieghart-kun
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Coins : 0
Warning Level : 2nd Warning

Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:47 pm
What the!!
Zienryuka+_+
Zienryuka+_+
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 0
Warning Level : 2nd Warning
Member's Awards : Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods. - Page 2 MIXC3qQ
Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods. - Page 2 PGFw8zK

Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:05 pm
LOL ;v
kitakedo
kitakedo
Shinigami Badge Holder
Shinigami Badge Holder

Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:43 pm
Mas prefer ko pang bumili sa Greattoysonline. Mas madami ang laman ng tindahan nila at hindi lahat bootlegs.
Vee~
Vee~
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Tue May 20, 2014 1:24 am
That is the main point of it not being so expensive.
Kisechii
Kisechii
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 28827

Sat May 24, 2014 4:11 pm
Thanks for the info! I hate comic alley!
Annenonymous
Annenonymous
Radio DJ
Radio DJ
Coins : 7865
Membership : Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods. - Page 2 12405885
Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods. - Page 2 89eyczS

Mon May 26, 2014 1:42 pm

Yeah I agree. For anyone who is starting their own anime stuff collection, particularly Nendoroids please check this out >>> How to Spot a Fake Nendoroid

Hope this help minna :nice:
NHarmonia<3
NHarmonia<3
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Coins : 3500
Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods. - Page 2 WUvCNrt
Comic Alley: Home of fake anime goods. - Page 2 Userta11

Mon Jun 16, 2014 12:35 pm
Don't flame Comic Alley guys. Minahal nyo din naman sila bago pa kayo mga nagka-information about bootlegs, Class As and Authentics. And aminin, kahit ganun, bumibili pa din kayo sa kanila pag natetempt kayo. Tengene Brad
PwnageGio
PwnageGio
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:57 pm
I never bought anything from them... Good thing
 :fight-o 
Empress
Empress
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 364
Warning Level : You are BANNED!

Mon Aug 04, 2014 2:10 pm
Figures are not my thing.
I don't know. Di ko lang gusto mag collect ng figures.
Pero I'm a fan of posters especially OnePiece themed.
Plus, I bought a keychain from them and it is still in good condition. BTW it does not matter if it is original or fake because keychains are keychains.

One thing I hate from them is the headset I bought from them. It last only for 3 months, I even handle it with care, what a waste.

Well that is all for now. I'm not a CA fan, but this might be right.
genjuro07
genjuro07
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 7694

Mon Aug 04, 2014 4:21 pm
Well i'm not that rich to buy this but i know what's original and what's fake because some of my friends collecting this stuff and they teach me what's different of bootleg and original thought i not interested on collecting. Best Bet is Online Seller such as Great Toys Online, Wasabi Toys, Onegai Oniichan, Metro Toys. But i heard from them that comic alley they starting selling authentic figure from DXF Banpresto well it's up to you to burn your money on that shop.
nielyngrace
nielyngrace
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:46 am
does it really matter? siguro sa mga collectors sobrang big deal. pero sa average anime fan na kagaya ko, Heaven on Earth po ang Comic Alley. i get to buy anime stuff. and meet other anime fans. kung pwede lang sana dumami pa ang mga anime shops.
~LOOO
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 700

Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:30 pm
Alam kong OP yung mga tinda nila, pero di ko alam tong ganto haha. Thank for the info btw.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum