Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
channie081796
channie081796
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Warning Level : No Warning

A Lonely Highschool Life Empty A Lonely Highschool Life

Fri May 31, 2013 6:09 pm
A short-story, it's a simple view of my highschool life, which is true. Gusto ko lang may sabihin kahit konti about a life of a anti-social.

I started off as a friendly person who keeps on socializing with the others, I find it nice to make someone else happy… but what do I do? Every time I try my best to smile and help them, it just starts to get on my nerves, every time they try to insist that they need you to do something, they’ll push it all into you, never caring how burdensome it is for you. I started trying to refuse some works that they give me, these selfish works they give me, I know they say that “If you can do it, then do it” but then I feel angry at them thinking why they don’t even try it, even they can do something as simple as this.

Well, this is the start of me being so unsociable, I kept my range within myself, keeping my friends close to me yet not at an arm’s reach, I don’t want to try and depend on them… I want to stop pretending to be a fool and help everyone who isn’t even my friend, I kept all my feelings into myself and only some of them know how I truly feel. I wonder how people can stomach the feeling of taking something for granted, even if it wasn’t theirs.

I talked a lot to my friends though I’m always kept at the dark because I sit away from them, but I truly love them. I always observe them and I do know if some of them has problems or none at all, I can even read them if they’re serious or not, and most of all… I can see what they mostly think about this world, this world that became of no meaning for me.

I barely know people, what they like and what they hate. But I know what expressions they give it they like it or not. And the thing is… some people just don’t get satisfied with beautiful yet simple things, and I hate the guts of them. I for one, is a person who already happy even just a greet, it gives me the feeling of being loved and cared, but not even at home did I ever experienced it, my mom never told me welcome home, she only talks about things that interests her and force it into you, even my father acts like that, and both of them doesn’t want to admit that they’re wrong if they did something wrong.

But to tell you the truth, I like my parents since they gave me the chance to meet my friends… but I am much more at home with these few friend of mine who always keep me company and they know the true me. If you ask me who’ll get the bigger weight in my heart, my answer will be my friends. Though I know that they’ll leave me someday, I’ll care for them whenever we’re close to each other, and remember them whenever we’re far from each other. Even if I know that I’ll be left alone someday without anyone even remembering about who I am.

I can’t deny them, since I’m this kind of person… an unsociable snob. But what I love the most is that they show their true feelings, to be frank… it’s more like I’m a masochist, but then, I know that these friends of mine loves me and I’ll treasure it, even if I have no one beside me anymore… even if I am to fall into the depths of loneliness.
_NEW_PYROMANCER_
_NEW_PYROMANCER_
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Coins : 82

A Lonely Highschool Life Empty RE: A LONELY HIGH SCHOOL LIFE

Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:19 pm
GOOD STORY ARE YOU A JOURNALIST?

Last edited by imurpapy on Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : wrong spelling)
channie081796
channie081796
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

A Lonely Highschool Life Empty Re: A Lonely Highschool Life

Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:06 pm
_NEW_PYROMANCER_ wrote:GOOD STORY ARE YOU A JOUSNALIST?
Just a college student wanting to be one. Medyo inayawan kasi ng parents kaya medyo tinutulungan ko na lang sarili ko sa pag post ng simpleng works

Thank you by the way :dance 
SacredEdge
SacredEdge
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 8160

Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:50 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Simple and very meaningful story, Nicely done my friend..
channie081796
channie081796
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:14 pm
Thank you XD nakakataas ng self-confidence XD
Haruna
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 7000
Member's Awards : A Lonely Highschool Life SNyb2eO
A Lonely Highschool Life Xqfofc5

Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:32 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)

You forgot a certain person whom LOVED you from the very start. Don't doubt your existence, it's not merely for nothing. I guess you knew what I'm talking about. ;)

I like your story of your life.
Go lang! That's life. Life was boring if you wouldn't be tested. Strong lang, there will be RAINBOWS after the RAIN.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum