Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist

+28
Nuke Teller
Ranzer
megane~oneesama
yurinesskun
Rias Gremory
ipurin
Your Mom
john nowen
Apathetical
megane.chan
jehu
Lee Sin
Xzer04X
DAiCHi♥YOU
Mischievous
hackimist
FaustЯeverse
-=Luci-FER=-
HyugA
loliprogram
Aria
DevilCross
ZenithXAbyss
AnimeBoy_007
markjeric
★Derplock☆Holmes
Dragon.God
AngelLucefer
32 posters
Go down
AngelLucefer
AngelLucefer
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 20500
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards : JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 Ir2Zgf6
JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 HGUQngJ

JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 Empty JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist

Mon May 21, 2012 9:15 am
First topic message reminder :

Warning This thread might bring you to doubt about god. If you don't believe what you believe and just making yourself believe just to read this, be prepare. You've been warned!

Note; Mostly Facts and testimonial content.

Admin and Mod. You can delete, modify or move this thread anytime.

“I don't know what GOD is, but I know what is NOT

I was an ATHEIST (we are all atheist) since I was born until I was baptized in my infancy and injected with the idea of God, sin, and hell in my premature age. It's a mere fact obviously that most of believers never dare to question this idea in the first place before letting them be baptized. Even our ancestors never question to be baptized under Christianity. Of course so do with us, how can we question if we were baptized when we were still babies. It would be hard for us to question what we had used to believe already. It would be hard for us to turn our backs from myths even if it contradict the facts. Most religious person are too scared to question religion. They just want to stay it right there whether it is true or false.

[color="Sienna"][SIZE="2"]IF WE CANNOT DETERMINE THE TRUE RELIGION, HOW CAN WE DETERMINE THE TRUE GOD?
IF YOU CLAIM THAT JESUS AND OTHER GODS EXIST BEYOND ANY DOUBT, YOU ARE VERY MUCH WELCOME TO COMMENT.

JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 LadyJustice_xlarge

[SIZE="3"]Halimbawa lang po KASO sa korte ang existence ni Jesus Christ at makukulong siya kung mapatunayan nating nag-EXIST siya:[/SIZE]
[SIZE="3"]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Republic of the Philippines
SUPREME COURT
Anywhere

EN BANC
Anytime
x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -x
G.R. No. 123456

PEOPLE OF THE PHILIPPINES, Appellee,
vs.
JESUS CHRIST, et al., Appellant.
[Accused Case: EXIST]

D E C I S I O N
[/SIZE]
Anonymous:
Brief Background
Jesus Christ was born of the virgin Mary in Bethlehem, his birth was announced by a star in the east, which three kings or magi followed to locate and adorn the new savior. He was a child teacher at 12, at the age of 30 he was baptized by John the Baptist, and thus began his ministry. Jesus had 12 disciples which he traveled about with performing miracles such as healing the sick, walking on water, raising the dead, he was also known as the "King of Kings," the "Son of God," the "Light of the World," the "Alpha and Omega," the "Lamb of God," and many others. After being betrayed by his disciple Judas and sold for 30 pieces of silver, he was crucified, placed in a tomb and after 3 days was resurrected and ascended into Heaven.

PROSECUTOR (believers)
The most "authoritative" accounts of a historical Jesus come from the four canonical Gospels of the Bible. The material which refers to Jesus includes the books of the New Testament, statements from the early Church Fathers, hypothetical or reconstructed sources which many biblical scholars argue lie behind the Synoptic Gospels (the so-called Q source), brief references in histories produced decades or centuries later by pagan and Jewish sources[11] such as Josephus, gnostic and other apocryphal documents, and early Christian creeds.[12]

DEFENDANT (non-believers)
Marami po ang hindi nakaka-alam na ang GOSPEL in its original copy ay ANONYMOUS po ito. Ibig sabihin, wala talagang nakasulat doon na si matthew, mark, luke or john ang sumulat nito.

-The Gospels are ALL ANONYMOUS, written in the third person about Jesus and his companions. None of them contains a 1st-person narrative Ex.("[SIZE="2"][B]Jesus and I went up the hill and fetch a pail of water...[/SIZE]")
-The Gospels have NO written claims to be authored by the evangelist (an eyewitness or companion of an eyewitness)
-The Gospel was written about several decades from the said life of christ by a relatively well-educated Greeks.
-If Jesus really existed, there would be a lot of records of him all over the place kasi dapat sikat siya eh. Biruin mo nakalakad sa tubig, ginawang alak ang tubig, bumuhay ng patay at iba pa.
-If he had witnesses, how come kahit isa wala man lang sumulpot o nakapagsulat tungkol sa kanya noong panahon nya?
-There were a lot of historians who could have mentioned Jesus if he really existed, but as I have said, WALA.
-There is a serious lack of detail about the life of Jesus in the Epistles of Paul and the rest of it.
-Even archeology at scholars wala silang makitang original na ebidensya tungkol kay jesus.
-Historians they often referred to wrote just a few sentences and was written several decades after his assumed life. Ibig sabihin hindi talaga sila witnesses ang source ay hearsay lang.
-They can't even prove that the apostles died as martyrs who proclaim the resurrection and ascension of Jesus Christ. Ito kasi ang ginawang batayan ng mga defenders as an evidence that they really saw that jesus was resurrected.
-If Jesus raised from the dead how come he was not arrested again,be questioned or be well-known to the public for his GLORIOUS MAGIC?

Resurrection and ascension could be the breakthrough of mankind! This could be accepted by science noon pa sana! It could justify myths about resurrection and his magics.
It could be the biggest event that prove Jesus was indeed God. But why was it so confidential? saan na ang mga witness neto??
Why coud he not make it for all eyes to see lalo na sa mga unbelievers? Bakit antagal na bago lumabas ang Gospels at breaking news?
Can we call that a news if all the details are written several decades later? How can a diary be so accurate words for words if it was written several years after?
Is this an indication that the witnesses and the whole story of Jesus was a "MYTH"?

If he is God, then why couldn't he able to make us all not doubt? The bible wisely states that "John 20:23 - blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed." - is a pure indication mga kapatid na maniwala NA LANG tayo at wag ng magtanong. It clearly encouraged us not to seek the truth. At since dumadaloy na sa ating ugat ang pinaniniwalaan natin, we never care whether it was true or not. Basta ang importante para sayo ay ang mga tinuturo nito. But did you happen to realize if tama ba talaga ang mga sinasabe sa biblia? If the bible itself was a lie, how can we believe the rest of its story?

CONCLUSION

In justice, what is important is, not whether the court entertains doubts about the innocence (non-existence) of the accused since an open mind is willing to explore all possibilities, but whether it entertains a reasonable, lingering doubt as to his guilt (existence). For, it would be a serious mistake to send an innocent man to jail where such kind of doubt hangs on to one’s inner being, like a piece of meat lodged immovable between teeth.

Will we send Jesus Christ to spend the rest of his life in prison with such an overwhelming lack of evidences and witnesses of his existence?

WHEREFORE, the Court hereby ACQUITS accused-appellant of the crime of which he was charged for failure of the believers to prove his "existence" beyond reasonable doubt.

SO ORDERED.

ANYBODY
Associate Justice

WE CONCUR:

[SIZE="2"]
I and the rest of no exist...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]*********ADDENDUM**********[/SIZE]

Ito po ang mga bagay na mababasa natin sa biblia:

[SIZE="3"]It is not impossible that Christianity simply was the most successful of all times at selling it's story...[/SIZE]
Catholism has various of new invented doctrines which are contrary to the bible itself, and has practiced rites and ceremonies taken bodily from paganism.
In fact, some scholars have found that 75% of the rites and ceremonies of the Roman Catholic Church are of pagan origin.
Even Cardinal Newman (1801-1890)admits that temples, incense, oil lamps, votive offerings, holy water, holidays and season of devotions, processions, blessing of fields, sacerdotal vestments, the tonsure, images... are all of pagan origin.
(The Development of the Christian Religion, Page 359)

Roman Catholic claimed that Jesus was the founder of the religion and that Peter was the first pope.

However, there is no evidence that Peter was the first Pope nor is there any mention in Scripture, nor in history, that Peter ever was in Rome, much less that he was pope there for 25 years.

Clement, 3rd bishop of Rome, remarks that "there is no real 1st century evidence that Peter ever was in Rome".

It was obvious that the fraud of Roman Catholic originated here. Thus, adding to the clarity that Jesus was never their founder who clearly emphasize to do the sign of the cross, use wax candles, veneration of the dead, purgatory, Papacy and etc,.

[SIZE="2"]It has served us well, this MYTH OF CHRIST.
-Pope Leo X
[/SIZE]

Look closely the literary similarities between the Christian religion and Egyptian religion that was established long before christianity and judaism.

JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 005ev
The Old Testament had actually several similarities to the other pagan stories Before the bible was written.
Examples are Noah's Arc = The Epic of Gilgamesh 2600BC
Moses's Birth (baby in a basket) = Sargon's Birth 2250BC
Moses's Law from a mountain = Manou of India, Mianos of Crete, Mises of Egypt
The Egyptian religion is likely the foundation or basis for the Judaism and Christian Theology.

[SIZE="4"]Is there any non-biblical historical evidence of any person living with the name Jesus the son of Mary,
who travelled about with 12 followers, healing people and the like?
[/SIZE]
JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 004eq
[SIZE="2"]Above are the numerous historians who lived in and around the Mediterranean in or during or sooner after the assumed life of Jesus.
How many of these historians document this figure? Not one.

You think that a guy who rose from the dead and ascended into heaven for all eyes to see, and performed the wealth of miracles acclaimed him wouldn't have made it in historical record?

It didn't because once the evidence is weighed there are very high odds that the figure known as Jesus did not even exist.[/SIZE]

However to be fair, that doesn't mean that "defenders" of the historical Jesus haven't claim the contrary.
Four historians are typically referenced to justify Jesus' existence:

JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 Histor

are the first three. Each one of their entries consist of only a few sentences referred to "Chrestus/Christ" which in fact is not a name but a title which means "the Anointed one".

JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 Josephus

The 4th source is Josephus. And this source has been proven forged by some christians hundreds of years.

ALL of the above historians were born several decades from the assumed life of Jesus and are not considered as eyewitness accounts

[SIZE="2"]----------------------------------------------THE BOTTOM LINE---------------------------------------[/SIZE]
[COLOR="Red"]Belief cannot produce historical fact, and claims that come from nothing but hearsay do not amount to an honest attempt to get at the facts. Even with eyewitness accounts we must tread carefully. Simply because someone makes a claim, does not mean it represents reality. [URL="http://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm"]http://www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm[/URL]
HINDI MASAMA ANG ALAMIN ANG KATOTOHANAN.. BUKSAN LANG PO NATIN ANG ATING ISIPAN AT IPAKITA NA MARUNONG TAYO KUMILATIS NG KATOTOHANAN...

Last edited by Isagani-Matanghari on Mon May 21, 2012 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total

HyugA
Administrator
Administrator
Warning Level : You are BANNED!
Membership : JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 12405885
JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 WUvCNrt
Member's Awards : JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 0G4cEND
JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 HgXOa4e

JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 Empty Re: JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist

Tue May 22, 2012 12:54 am
This Didnt Moved me an Inch, I Still Believe in God's Existence, though i can not prove it but feeling it was enough...

I Even Doubt him once, but during that time i felt that i was living on a World of FEAR, i even Feared Myself...

so ive Gone back to Believe Him once again... u know after that, i felt very light (Quite Unexplainable)

Another Real Life Story that makes me Believe him. During my Fifth Grade, but i learned this story on my High School...

I Almost Died Once, Due to Serious Sickness... because my Mom Broke her Promise to God (the Promise that my Mom made and my story in the Hospital will be long story if im going to spit it out)...

My Mom told me that after several days that i was Confined in Hospital, she remembered a Promise that she made to God and my mom Prayed and was very sorry to God and my mom seeks help from our Church, They Prayed for my Health. and few days later i was out of the Hospital.

My Mom told me, Her Guess why my Sickness Unexpectedly/Suddenly Appeared, was a Hint from God that She Forgot Something that she Promised...

btw my Religion is Iglesia Ni Cristo (INC)
-=Luci-FER=-
-=Luci-FER=-
Dango Lover
Dango Lover

JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 Empty Re: JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist

Tue May 22, 2012 1:09 am
as for me i don't....if they were true then why are we the ones who ruled this world if they could....they say that if we pray for them they will help us in our problems but we are just the one making our problems and were just the one who could solve them....why ask help for them if we did'nt even know if they exist or not.....in this world it just only a matter of logic.....and analisation of reality and fantasy.....truth and the fantasy....

``-AngELxxoFxxdEaTH-``

JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 380182_437108726318326_100000576064993_1526846_124591364_n

HyugA
Administrator
Administrator
Warning Level : You are BANNED!
Membership : JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 12405885
JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 WUvCNrt
Member's Awards : JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 0G4cEND
JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 HgXOa4e

Sun May 27, 2012 4:25 am
AnimeBoy_007 wrote:i bet God must be have powers like Bankai,Sharingan,Jutsus,Mangekyo Sharingan :lol!:

prolly Yes, but im sure with one thing... these are nothing to compare with God's powers or i can say, it's even Superior to these powers...
loliprogram
loliprogram
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 20831
Member's Awards : JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 LPwZS8o

Sun May 27, 2012 12:59 pm
Ahaha.. Sir Mark, I need a complete date of that war.. ^^
markjeric
markjeric
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 1725
Warning Level : 1st Warning

Sun May 27, 2012 1:02 pm
Walang exact date ee! sooner or later!
FaustЯeverse
FaustЯeverse
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 55188
Member's Awards : JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 HGUQngJ

Sun May 27, 2012 1:09 pm
markjeric.reyes wrote:Walang exact date ee! sooner or later!

I AGREE !
loliprogram
loliprogram
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Sun May 27, 2012 2:55 pm
Ahaha.. hmm.. explain niyo nga kung anong event yan? kung ano mangyayari sa araw na yan.. ^^
FaustЯeverse
FaustЯeverse
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 55188
Member's Awards : JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 HGUQngJ

Sun May 27, 2012 2:57 pm
ilovevaudeville wrote:Ahaha.. hmm.. explain niyo nga kung anong event yan? kung ano mangyayari sa araw na yan.. ^^

oo nga sino pwede mag explain XD Ang Alam ko Lang ay mabubuhay lahat na nasa Abraham's Bosom At Pupunta Sa Langit XD
markjeric
markjeric
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 1725
Warning Level : 1st Warning

Sun May 27, 2012 3:17 pm
The word “Armageddon” comes from a Hebrew word Har-Magedone, which means “Mount Megiddo” and has become synonymous with the future battle in which God will intervene and destroy the armies of the Antichrist as predicted in biblical prophecy (Revelation 16:16; 20:1-3, 7-10). There will be a multitude of people engaged in the battle of Armageddon, as all the nations gather together to fight against Christ.

The exact location of the valley of Armageddon is unclear because there is no mountain called Meggido. However, since “Har” can also mean hill, the most likely location is the hill country surrounding the plain of Meggido, some sixty miles north of Jerusalem. More than two hundred battles have been fought in that region. The plain of Megiddo and the nearby plain of Esdraelon will be the focal point for the battle of Armadeggon, which will rage the entire length of Israel as far south as the Edomite city of Bozrah (Isaiah 63:1). The valley of Armageddon was famous for two great victories in Israel’s history: 1) Barak’s victory over the Canaanites (Judges 4:15) and 2) Gideon’s victory over the Midianites (Judges 7). Armageddon was also the site for two great tragedies: 1) the death of Saul and his sons (1 Samuel 31:8) and 2) the death of King Josiah (2 Kings 23:29-30; 2 Chronicles 35:22).

Because of this history, the valley of Armageddon became a symbol of the final conflict between God and the forces of evil. The word “Armageddon” only occurs in Revelation 16:16, “Then they gathered the kings together to the place that in Hebrew is called Armageddon.” This speaks of the kings who are loyal to the Antichrist gathering together for a final assault on Israel. At Armageddon “the cup filled with the wine of the fury of [God’s] wrath” (Revelation 16:19) will be delivered, and the Antichrist and his followers will be overthrown and defeated. “Armageddon” has become a general term that refers to the end of the world, not exclusively to the battle that takes place in the plain of Megiddo.

Panoorin niyo na lang tong Documentary na to about the 7 Signs of The Apocalypse

loliprogram
loliprogram
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Sun May 27, 2012 10:00 pm
Wow.. Is that really true.. I hope di ako umabot jan. Di na lang ako manganganak.. kawawa pa, baka maabutan sa ganyang gulo. ^^
Dragon.God
Dragon.God
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 13909

Mon May 28, 2012 9:56 am
i have read the book of revelation too because they say it's terrifying. im sure most of people who believe in God knows that.
loliprogram
loliprogram
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Mon May 28, 2012 2:16 pm
I believe in God, but I don't know that.. ^^
hackimist
hackimist
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Mon May 28, 2012 2:18 pm
Too Lazy to Read this stuff .. hahahaha
Dragon.God
Dragon.God
Dango Lover
Dango Lover

Mon May 28, 2012 4:14 pm
lol eheheh... good thing i had said "most"... ehehe... or i think they are a few of them now.. ehehe.
Mischievous
Mischievous
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Coins : 7527

Thu May 31, 2012 5:10 pm
If those Occurs, it will be the end for us Otakus.
DAiCHi♥YOU
DAiCHi♥YOU
Dango Lover
Dango Lover

Thu May 31, 2012 6:11 pm
Just like HYUGA, this doesn't move me an inch . this phrase or whatsoever connected with this statement is just made by those who really try to change or confuse one's belief .

-- reading the BiBLE helps alot :)
Xzer04X
Xzer04X
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 13169

Fri Jun 08, 2012 5:50 pm
Though being a pure Christian myself, I'm actually leaning more on the science side of things since it manly focuses on things that can be seen or observed, but regardless, I also attend masses with my family... listening to the priests preaches, praying and all that...

And many times ask myself that very question "Does God even exist?"

I once learned in my Psychology class, where we were studying the topic of Philosophy, there are 3 rational proofs that God existed according to St. Thomas Acquinas: Motion, Degree of Being and Order of the Universe.

Motion: It said that nothing comes before, that something had set the motion in the universe, making it as it is now, surely it wouldn't just begin with the Big Bang. The proof tells that "something" made the big bang explode into tiny dusts of matter and space creating the world, and the said something... is of course God himself...

Degree of Being: Now here poses the question of why are we like this? Why do we have positive and negative traits? Surely each side came from something (and please don't say Pandora's box). And those traits are said to come from God and Satan respectively since we, the humans, sit at the middle of them, God being the light above, and Satan being the dark below.

And lastly...

Order of the Universe: This is a simple proof that was taught to us since the beginning of school, God created/recreated the Universe to what it is now. Though being recreated is a bit of scary don't you think... I wouldn't want another me in another universe (though theory states that it's possible)

Of course, that's not enough to make me believe in anything. I'm actually still skeptical with just these as answers to my question because as of right now, science is on the league as we speak with their theory on how the world started without a God to be there to create it, though those are mere theories, there are elements to support those said theories... Unlike Religion that are made up of only theories and the one supporting subject being the bible that is said to have an anonymous author...
But if we believe the old story of ghosts and other demonic activities going around (places that are said to be ghost inhabited, demonic possessions etc.) and how they were vanquished by the powers of holy water and prayers... maybe seen these happening for yourself or just sense some odd invisible presence behind you, you'd surely start to believe that something or someone is out there looking out for every one of us... though good or bad, we'll never know...

But as they say...
"Science without Religion Is Lame, Religion without Science Is Blind"

This thread is fun! xDD
Dragon.God
Dragon.God
Dango Lover
Dango Lover

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:18 am
Xzer04X wrote:Though being a pure Christian myself, I'm actually leaning more on the science side of things since it manly focuses on things that can be seen or observed, but regardless, I also attend masses with my family... listening to the priests preaches, praying and all that...

And many times ask myself that very question "Does God even exist?"

I once learned in my Psychology class, where we were studying the topic of Philosophy, there are 3 rational proofs that God existed according to St. Thomas Acquinas: Motion, Degree of Being and Order of the Universe.

Motion: It said that nothing comes before, that something had set the motion in the universe, making it as it is now, surely it wouldn't just begin with the Big Bang. The proof tells that "something" made the big bang explode into tiny dusts of matter and space creating the world, and the said something... is of course God himself...

Degree of Being: Now here poses the question of why are we like this? Why do we have positive and negative traits? Surely each side came from something (and please don't say Pandora's box). And those traits are said to come from God and Satan respectively since we, the humans, sit at the middle of them, God being the light above, and Satan being the dark below.

And lastly...

Order of the Universe: This is a simple proof that was taught to us since the beginning of school, God created/recreated the Universe to what it is now. Though being recreated is a bit of scary don't you think... I wouldn't want another me in another universe (though theory states that it's possible)

Of course, that's not enough to make me believe in anything. I'm actually still skeptical with just these as answers to my question because as of right now, science is on the league as we speak with their theory on how the world started without a God to be there to create it, though those are mere theories, there are elements to support those said theories... Unlike Religion that are made up of only theories and the one supporting subject being the bible that is said to have an anonymous author...
But if we believe the old story of ghosts and other demonic activities going around (places that are said to be ghost inhabited, demonic possessions etc.) and how they were vanquished by the powers of holy water and prayers... maybe seen these happening for yourself or just sense some odd invisible presence behind you, you'd surely start to believe that something or someone is out there looking out for every one of us... though good or bad, we'll never know...

But as they say...
"Science without Religion Is Lame, Religion without Science Is Blind"

This thread is fun! xDD

good thing you are having fun... please enjoy this forum.

@topic i like your quote "Science without Religion Is Lame, Religion without Science Is Blind". i just wanted to reiterate it.
Lee Sin
Lee Sin
Administrator
Administrator
Coins :

Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:04 pm
Honestly speaking ... I think that aliens(Maybe HUMANS with Super Advance Technology from us whose from other planets who found another planet[EARTH] to spread their race and those 2[Adam and Eve] is one of them [or maybe just babies when left here on our planet] and started life on earth, and the one we call "god" is actually a HUMAN from another distant planet who started life here on Earth .

Well , that's what I just think , I'm not an "Anti-Christ" but , it's just me SCIENTIFICALLY THINKING :)
jehu
jehu
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 25722
JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 Xqfofc5

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:00 am
Ask this to 9gag I think they will have the Answer xD

(but for me God exists)
Xzer04X
Xzer04X
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:07 am
KisameHoshigaki wrote:Honestly speaking ... I think that aliens(Maybe HUMANS with Super Advance Technology from us whose from other planets who found another planet[EARTH] to spread their race and those 2[Adam and Eve] is one of them [or maybe just babies when left here on our planet] and started life on earth, and the one we call "god" is actually a HUMAN from another distant planet who started life here on Earth .

Well , that's what I just think , I'm not an "Anti-Christ" but , it's just me SCIENTIFICALLY THINKING :)
LOL that's a very interesting idea you got there! xDD
And it's not that I don't believe in God, indeed I do, but there are times that I can't help but be a critical thinker and ask such a thing to myself out of pure curiosity...or just plain boredom.
jehu
jehu
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 25722
JESUS Christ, et al. gods "did not" exist - Page 2 Xqfofc5

Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:52 pm
Actually Maybe God really exists cause long ago the Earth was stated it was Round (in the time of Jesus or Moses ) before the scientist's explained that the Earth was not round it is an Oblate Sphere, of course its an Oblate Sphere but is there a "Word" "Oblate Sphere" Long long ago?
Lee Sin
Lee Sin
Administrator
Administrator
Coins :

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:30 pm
Xzer04X wrote:
KisameHoshigaki wrote:Honestly speaking ... I think that aliens(Maybe HUMANS with Super Advance Technology from us whose from other planets who found another planet[EARTH] to spread their race and those 2[Adam and Eve] is one of them [or maybe just babies when left here on our planet] and started life on earth, and the one we call "god" is actually a HUMAN from another distant planet who started life here on Earth .

And it's not that I don't believe in God, indeed I do, but there are times that I can't help but be a critical thinker and ask such a thing to myself out of pure curiosity...or just plain boredom.

Yes , and HONESTLY I been thinking about that since when I'm a Grade6 Student (Now I'm a 4th yr.) .. But now , I'm thinking about other possible things about how human life started ~ ^^ .. ( Hopefully , I will later post here xD IF I FiNISH THINKING ^^ )
loliprogram
loliprogram
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:40 pm
Wahaha! Your ideas are really funny. If GOD will read this, he will be very upset and punish us for thinking like that.

But, can he blame us? To see is to believe di vah? ^^
Xzer04X
Xzer04X
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:58 am
Zero wrote:
Xzer04X wrote:

Yes , and HONESTLY I been thinking about that since when I'm a Grade6 Student (Now I'm a 4th yr.) .. But now , I'm thinking about other possible things about how human life started ~ ^^ .. ( Hopefully , I will later post here xD IF I FiNISH THINKING ^^ )

You really think deep! xDD
I'm just counting on human evolution to answer that question since basically, all beings in this world started because Earth is an ideal place for life and many organism to form and keep evolving for them to continue to adapt to changes our mother Earth keeps undergoing.
Human bodies are really mysterious, we continuously and unconsciously evolve by thinking just as our body grows out from time... I'm starting to think that we live much more longer than this, we'll be able to discover things that seem to border the realm of logic...
Oh how I wish I was a scientist! xDD

ilovevaudeville wrote:Wahaha! Your ideas are really funny. If GOD will read this, he will be very upset and punish us for thinking like that.

But, can he blame us? To see is to believe di vah? ^^

Yep. But since God is said to be "All-Knowing", I'm thinking more of the punishment in the form of my grandfather/mother scolding me for having thoughts like this...
And anyway, If God were to punish everyone with these ideas, he'll be punishing a lot of people...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum