Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Favorite Final Fantasy Game

+64
SacredEdge
souLinker
Elmerfudd
grawl08
marTiaL.croSs
Aya†mi
UltimaBuster999
Shiiiiii
karl.josef.14
OtakuAki
RianEl_LewreJ
Mhak Garcia
AnimeBoyMangaka
sorhan777
ZenithXAbyss
jose005
Red Princess
Nuke Teller
HeyIExist
koko
Amberkun
Ranzer
Rozeryukuso
Rajang
kirito kirigaya kazutokun
chuchie05
JoeJoe
SkyFieldxc
Kyuubei
MaxiKyo
Smudge_Freak
Drazard
jenovebo
KƎN
iceblue007
mr.kudos
SnowFlakes.
RIYUMA GETSUGA
Aria
leopantah
Awuferu
korewa2
Hayate_007
GarenKuragado
Haruna
SkyGazer
reverie_maya
keyblade32
kitewashere
Kemonone Rou
Hotdevil
NoblePhantasm
Zinc
cloudmage
Rinoa
Raijin
Reiishi
SpicyOolongTea
Bermuda Triangle
DevilCross
Psychserum
jehu
SerVamp09
Squallgrieve
68 posters
Go down
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 9845
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards : Favorite Final Fantasy Game - Page 3 PGFw8zK

Favorite Final Fantasy Game - Page 3 Empty Favorite Final Fantasy Game

Mon Dec 10, 2012 2:06 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
First topic message reminder :

Hi guys, just wondering if you ever played a final fantasy game. If so, what is your favorite entry in the series? Mine is FFVIII since it was the very first FF I ever played and that was what got me into RPG's. Followed very closely by FFIX because the story and music in that game is just too damn good!!! Anyway, share your thoughts guys..
Favorite Final Fantasy Game - Page 3 Ffviii_logo
Favorite Final Fantasy Game - Page 3 Final-Fantasy-IX-logo

Favorite Final Fantasy Game - Page 3 Blue10

Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Favorite Final Fantasy Game - Page 3 Empty Re: Favorite Final Fantasy Game

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:24 pm
mr.kudos wrote:Since I've mention kuja's name...If you were give a chance again to fight an FF antagonist...who would that be...

For me I would choose Kuja, Edea's counterpart (forgot her name) and sephiroth

Gilgamesh from FFV for comic relief. Ultimecia would be nice cos you know, she's a lady and dat letter K.."Seed Seed Seed,swarming like lokusts" haha. But Squall vs Sephiroth in dissidia was epic also sooooo..hahahaha most of the villains I can think of are likeable..(Fujin,Raijin,Biggs,Wedge,Zorn,Thorn)
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 3016
Member's Awards : Favorite Final Fantasy Game - Page 3 MIXC3qQ

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:30 pm
Squallgrieve wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:Since I've mention kuja's name...If you were give a chance again to fight an FF antagonist...who would that be...

Gilgamesh from FFV for comic relief. Ultimecia would be nice cos you know, she's a lady and dat letter K.."Seed Seed Seed,swarming like lokusts" haha. But Squall vs Sephiroth in dissidia was epic also sooooo..hahahaha most of the villains I can think of are likeable..(Fujin,Raijin,Biggs,Wedge,Zorn,Thorn)

Ultimecia was the most difficult and annoying as well...Kujo and Sephiroth... they are easy...
KƎN
KƎN
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Coins : 40600
Membership : Favorite Final Fantasy Game - Page 3 ThFe2sr
Member's Awards : Favorite Final Fantasy Game - Page 3 URK4wDE
Favorite Final Fantasy Game - Page 3 Xqfofc5
Favorite Final Fantasy Game - Page 3 PGFw8zK

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:34 pm
mr.kudos wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:

Ultimecia was the most difficult and annoying as well...Kujo and Sephiroth... they are easy...

i get irritated whenever i fight kuja at dissidia...
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:37 pm
mr.kudos wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:

Yeah,maelstrom and shockwave pulsar can be a pain. also the random party selection at the start. But storywise, the only villain not to be defeated was Kuja. haha he would ragequit then drop ultima on the party like a freakin boss!!!
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:45 pm
Squallgrieve wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:

Yeah,maelstrom and shockwave pulsar can be a pain. also the random party selection at the start. But storywise, the only villain not to be defeated was Kuja. haha he would ragequit then drop ultima on the party like a freakin boss!!!

The first time I'd battle ultimecia...my blood boil...seriously so annoying...but I wanna fight her again...
KƎN
KƎN
GFX Staff
GFX Staff

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:51 pm
mr.kudos wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:

The first time I'd battle ultimecia...my blood boil...seriously so annoying...but I wanna fight her again...

Fighting ultimecia at ff VIII is too hardcore... haha make you repeat the battle again and again...
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:59 pm
noctisluciscaelum01 wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:

Fighting ultimecia at ff VIII is too hardcore... haha make you repeat the battle again and again...

how many times did you repeat that battle...me only 14 times
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:15 pm
mr.kudos wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:

I beat her on 2nd try when I know most of her moves. I mean I already beat omega weapon so it doesn't make sense if I couldn't get past Ulty. But the only reason I fight her again and again is I love the things she says while battling.
"I am Ultimecia. Time shall compress... ...All existence denied."
"...SeeD... SeeD......SeeD...... SeeD, SeeD, SeeD! Kurse all SeeDs. Swarming like lokusts akross generations. You disgust me. The world was on the brink of that ever-elusive 'time kompression'. Insolent fools! Your vain krusade ends here, SeeDs! The price for your meddling is death beyond death. I shall send you to a dimension beyond your imagining. There, I will reign, and you will be my slaves for eternity. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Whom shall I exterminate first!? I'll start with you three!"
"Griever! Make them bleed!!!"
"Time... It will not wait... No matter... how hard you hold on. It escapes you..."
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:48 pm
Squallgrieve wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:

I beat her on 2nd try when I know most of her moves. I mean I already beat omega weapon so it doesn't make sense if I couldn't get past Ulty. But the only reason I fight her again and again is I love the things she says while battling.
"I am Ultimecia. Time shall compress... ...All existence denied."
"...SeeD... SeeD......SeeD...... SeeD, SeeD, SeeD! Kurse all SeeDs. Swarming like lokusts akross generations. You disgust me. The world was on the brink of that ever-elusive 'time kompression'. Insolent fools! Your vain krusade ends here, SeeDs! The price for your meddling is death beyond death. I shall send you to a dimension beyond your imagining. There, I will reign, and you will be my slaves for eternity. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Whom shall I exterminate first!? I'll start with you three!"
"Griever! Make them bleed!!!"
"Time... It will not wait... No matter... how hard you hold on. It escapes you..."

She can't even use the letter "C"...at least after defeating ultimecia...a good ending ending has been revealed...Squall X Rinoa
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wed Jan 09, 2013 2:56 pm
Yeah haha that is the one of the things Squall and Zidane got over Cloud. They got the girls at the end.
Rinoa
Rinoa
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 8151

Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:55 pm
Squallgrieve wrote:

Me too,what's important is the story even if the graphics are mediocre. If the characters aren't lovable,it's a tough sell. Plus the music pieces from the ff in the ps era are godlike. So yeah, VII,VIII,IX and X are the golden years of FF but i still have faith they can turn it around. just please make LR the final Lightning story so we can move into new things.

Me three!!!! I also base my faves on the series' story. I mean, san ba ko nagsimula? Sa "sabog" na graphics diba? Yeah, a great gameplay graphics really attracts my attention, but still, I really go for the story. ANOTHER YES!!!!! The music maaaaaan.. They are, as what you describe them, godlike!

Played 7 but did not have the chance to finish. Yeah. T-T
Played and finished 8
Played 9 but my classmate told me the ending already when I was about to start disc 3. That annoying guy... Sheesh.
Played and finished 10

I stop here. Yah, 7, 8, 9 and 10 are all good. But I really stick my heart on 8.

For me, Ultimecia and Yunalesca. Same reason with you guys with regards to Ultimecia, I mean wow.. talaga..

For Yunalesca, it's becauase I really just go with the story and didn't mind powering up my characters sa 10, I had a hard time beating 3 forms of Yunalesca!!!!!
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:12 pm
Yeah the music really hits hard especially when accompanied by nostalgia. My favorite piece from VIII is the Fisherman's Horizon Theme and Maybe I'm a Lion XD
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:37 pm
Squallgrieve wrote:Yeah the music really hits hard especially when accompanied by nostalgia. My favorite piece from VIII is the Fisherman's Horizon Theme and Maybe I'm a Lion XD

FFVIII music...it's gotta be Eyes on me
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:50 pm
mr.kudos wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:Yeah the music really hits hard especially when accompanied by nostalgia. My favorite piece from VIII is the Fisherman's Horizon Theme and Maybe I'm a Lion XD

Forgot to mention that besides from the game's main theme(Eyes on Me,Melodies of Life,Suteki da Ne) what themes do you like in-game.
Rinoa
Rinoa
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 8151

Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:23 pm
Aerith's theme
One Winged Angel
Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec
The Oath
Eyes on Me
Melodies of Life
Suteki da Ne
Eternal Love

and that FF winning battle theme!
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:30 pm
Squallgrieve wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:

Forgot to mention that besides from the game's main theme(Eyes on Me,Melodies of Life,Suteki da Ne) what themes do you like in-game.

Eyes on me and melodies of life for me and Yakusoku No basho...
KƎN
KƎN
GFX Staff
GFX Staff

Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:27 pm
mr.kudos wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:

Eyes on me and melodies of life for me and Yakusoku No basho...

Eyes on me hits me on the spot LOL XD
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:48 pm
Let's see if Lightning Returns will disappoint us or turn our frown faces happy
Psychserum
Psychserum
Promoter
Promoter
Coins : 2300
Warning Level : You are BANNED!

Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:14 pm
mr.kudos wrote:Let's see if Lightning Returns will disappoint us or turn our frown faces happy
Dont forget FFXIII: Versus
KƎN
KƎN
GFX Staff
GFX Staff

Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:36 pm
PsychoSerum wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:Let's see if Lightning Returns will disappoint us or turn our frown faces happy
Dont forget FFXIII: Versus

YEAH!!! let's hope for it... XD
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:26 pm
Have you seen the trailer for LR? I find it puzzling that they can't keep the quality of the graphics seen in XIII. I was shocked when I saw XIII-2 and they downgraded the graphics big time.
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:50 pm
Squallgrieve wrote:Have you seen the trailer for LR? I find it puzzling that they can't keep the quality of the graphics seen in XIII. I was shocked when I saw XIII-2 and they downgraded the graphics big time.

I feel that LR will have epic fail all over it...I just hope that FFXV will be not like FFXIII
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:59 pm
mr.kudos wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:Have you seen the trailer for LR? I find it puzzling that they can't keep the quality of the graphics seen in XIII. I was shocked when I saw XIII-2 and they downgraded the graphics big time.

I feel that LR will have epic fail all over it...I just hope that FFXV will be not like FFXIII
Let's hope that if they ever decide to release XIII Versus,it can redeem the PS3 era. I don't want the PS3 era to be just a Lightning era. I mean look,
PS1-Cloud,Squall,Zidane
PS2-Tidus,Vaan
PS3-Lightning,Lightning,Lightning
See the difference? If you dislike a certain character in the PS1 time,there is an alternative,the same with the PS2. But in the PS3,you have no choice,you either like Lightning or don't play FF at all. :proud
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 am
Squallgrieve wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:

Let's hope that if they ever decide to release XIII Versus,it can redeem the PS3 era. I don't want the PS3 era to be just a Lightning era. I mean look,
PS1-Cloud,Squall,Zidane
PS2-Tidus,Vaan
See the difference? If you dislike a certain character in the PS1 time,there is an alternative,the same with the PS2. But in the PS3,you have no choice,you either like Lightning or don't play FF at all. :proud

XIII versus I nearly forgot that...Agito never made it to america
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:51 am
mr.kudos wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:

PS1-Cloud,Squall,Zidane
PS2-Tidus,Vaan

XIII versus I nearly forgot that...Agito never made it to america
Yeah,I was really looking forward to playing type 0(agito) but Japan decided to be selfish and hog the game to themselves.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum