Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
emonzaemon
emonzaemon
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Warning Level : No Warning

SnK review. Empty SnK review.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:56 pm
"You can't change anything unless you can discard part of yourself too. To surpass monsters, you must be willing to abandon your humanity" - Eren Jaeger A quote that can be interpreted by many ways.

Ah, Shingeki no Kyojin, there's not much to say about it that hasn't been said yet. So I've been thinking twice writing this review. Oh well, you can already tell I've chose writing. Anyway, Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan, SnK, was a successful series in every aspect. I can safely say that SnK is the best series YET that came out this year.

Mankind's biggest threat on their very existence has emerged. The Titans, these beings can annihilate every single human. Humans tried retaliate against these monsters, but the difference in power was quite huge. Resulting in humans losing against the Titans. Humans who survived against the Titans made three walls enough to protect them against the monsters driving them to extinction. At last, humans succeeded on defending themselves. And for the last 100 years, the walls they made protected them from the Titans. Until one fated day, where a mysterious colossal Titan appeared out of nowhere and destroyed one of the walls. Claiming the place where humans are living. Once again, humans were on the verge of extinction. Survivors on the attack on Wall Maria where forced to retreat inside the inner walls to protect them. Eren Jaeger, one of the survivors on the attack on Wall Maria, swore vengeance against the Titans who took her mother's life along with the inhabitants of Wall Maria. As if you didn't know what SnK is about. Well that's basically the gist of it. SnK is a lot dramatic than most of action series these days. I couldn't find any flaws on the story. At first, I honestly thought that SnK was overrated, and now I hate myself for doing that(actually you can resent me for doing that.).

One of SnK's priced things to brag about is it's art. The action scenes were perfect as Mikasa's body. Kidding aside, it was really good. I bet most of the action series that came out this year couldn't compete with SnK's art. Can you imagine all of the hard work they've put on those action scenes with the usage of insanely perfect CG's. SnK's art was definitely not made half-assedly, that I'm sure of.

Music are always vital on every series. And once again, SnK delivered another achievement. Its music was fantastic! They had two opening themes that emphasized the series' action packed storyline. The ending themes were quite good too, but the one thing that really got my attention was the music being played during the show when something bad, good, ominous thing is going to happen.

One of the things that stood out too was SnK's characters, and why is that? Try searching SnK on google, you'll be surpised on how many SnK characters were made into memes. One of the reasons they were made into memes were because of their own unique characteristics which separates them from your stereotype characters on a half-assed action series. SnK's characters compliments each one. Too bad, even if they have one of the best unique personality in a series, usually they die in an action series. Even a one-episode-character is fully drawn, what I mean is, even if he's just gonna be on air for 10 seconds he'd be quitely drawn good too. Shows you how they've put a lot of work in the art department.

Naturally, if you like the series, it automatically means you enjoyed it. Right? And yes, that's the case for me. I've never enjoyed a series like this once in a while. The 25 weeks I've waited for SnK was worth every damn second. If you're looking for a series that would be worth every second, I recommend SnK HIGHLY.

For my final thoughts on this high-all-praising review I made. SnK is like a shiny pokemon; it hardly comes out, and when it does, ITS EFFING AWESOME. I had to rape the caps on that one, I had to. This review will prolly end up as a sugarcoating review. Well can you blame me? Blame SnK for having that level of awesomeness, but I'm sure there still a lot that wouldn't be pleased on how the series turned out. The important thing is: SnK really captured me. SnK deserves a perfect 10 for me. It deseves all of it. Period. Warning : Avoid being spoiled on what the series would turn into. A bigger warning : AVOID BROWSING A RANDOM MEME SITE, you'll be surprised on how many spoilers you can encounter there. Their like zubat on an effing cave. They come infinity in numbers. My all-praise-highly unregarded-review comes to an end! Careful not to get eaten you rascals!

(Overall Score : 10/10)
@imMisTii
@imMisTii
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 3905
Warning Level : No Warning

SnK review. Empty Re: SnK review.

Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:58 pm

------------------------------------------------
SnK review. Cute_by_Arehandora
LIKE ^^