Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting]

+37
ColleenLigasan
DevilCross
KƎN
HyugA
satsugai
Dii Vine
iceblue007
SkyFieldxc
doakes
SmallBoy02
jose005
Klutz Freak
Ayase-chan
Lotus
genjuro07
Bermuda Triangle
stephen186
JEDC
Wolowizard
Bayenot
Rajang
Smudge_Freak
globe1098
edriel031
TNMAABoyfriend
nonem
- Yuanne
Yamamoto
AngelicDemon
Buzz.Eijun
Rageno
Aria
XFalcon
Lemondemon
Rekii
Psychserum
jehu
41 posters
Go down
jehu
jehu
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 25722
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards : Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 LPwZS8o
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 Xqfofc5

Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 Empty Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting]

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:51 pm
First topic message reminder :

RULES

- Manual voting is applied (Only the votes from the comments w/ a particular reason why you voted that Entry will be counted)
- The Winning Entry will be Featured in our Forum and facebook page and will choose the theme of the next SoTW
- Feel free to give CnC's but please choose your words carefully ..
- The poll will end in three days. The Winner will be introduced by April 27
- We'll announce who's work is who when voting ends
- Goodluck to all Participants

Entry #1
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 Photos47
Render:
Spoiler:

Entry #2
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 99HRI4s
Render:
Spoiler:

Entry #3
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 Celty10
Render:
Spoiler:

Entry #4
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 Sotw3h
Render:
Spoiler:

Entry #5
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 Ichigozr
Render:
Spoiler:

Entry #6
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 COTW3Entry_zps9fb4cb1e
Render:
Spoiler:

Entry #7
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 MANGARinOkumura_zpsf40c7373
Render:
Spoiler:

Entry #8
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 15285_255918541218892_1104397554_n
Render:
Spoiler:

Entry #9
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 35ismrc
Render:
Spoiler:

Entry #10
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 Sotw3t
Render:
Spoiler:

Entry #11 (This Entry was messaged on my DA, Sorry for the Late post :/ )
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 SOTW3_zps110e2652
Render:
Spoiler:

~Votes will only count once the user specifies the reason of the vote on their post.
Ex. Entry #1 - Awesome Work Nice use of C4D
Any Nice comments will do :)

Last edited by jehu on Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:29 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : added date)

Klutz Freak
Klutz Freak
Promoter
Promoter
Coins : 7430
Warning Level : 3rd Warning

Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 Empty Re: Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting]

Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:12 pm
had a hard time choosing :v
angagaling talaga :3
but I choose #9 :v
yung light effects ata nagnakaw sa pansin ko :v

Goodluck sa mga kasali :3

jehu
jehu
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Member's Awards : Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 LPwZS8o

Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 Empty Re: Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting]

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:20 pm
UPDATE:ADDED Entry #11(sorry for the late post :/ )
Ill cast my vote later :)
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 3243
Membership : Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 Userta11

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:55 pm
ill have the #11
Psychserum
Psychserum
Promoter
Promoter
Coins : 2300
Warning Level : You are BANNED!

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:09 pm
Entry #1 - Very Good Composition
Entry #2 - Good Composition, Text and some effects are really good :)
Entry #3 - As Narukami says , Very good use of smudging effect :)
Entry #4 - Nice Lighting Effect :)
Entry #5 - Very Good Compostion
Entry #6 - Nice Blurring tech
Entry #7 - Very good Composition, Well Adjusted Layers and simplicity at its finest and the very good use of Manga Style :)
Entry #8 - Very Good Composition, C4D, Color Scheme :)
Entry #9 - Very Good Composition and Nice Lightning effect
Entry #10 - Nice Color Blending and Lighting Effects
Entry #11 - Very nice Effects :)

I'll raise my glasses to Entry #7
SmallBoy02
SmallBoy02
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Wed Apr 24, 2013 8:40 pm
Simple lng pero astig. Sena~
doakes
doakes
Straw Hat Pirate
Straw Hat Pirate

Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:35 pm
I VOTE FOR #3
GREAT POSITION OF THE RENDER AND DARK FITS WELL TO CELTY BECAUSE SHE USES SHADOWS. PLUS THE TEXT IS GOOD
SkyFieldxc
SkyFieldxc
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 51525
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 Ir2Zgf6
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 PGFw8zK

Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:07 am
i'll vote for entry #10 ..
I like the Lighting Effect helping out the render to stand out + the flow..
iceblue007
iceblue007
Straw Hat Pirate
Straw Hat Pirate

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:02 am
Entry 1: Nice entry, the blending is good & the c4d is nice though a bit weird in my eyes (maybe the shape is off?).
Entry 2: This one is seriously good haha... Anyway, the used colors are nice in the eyes and maybe you should clean blade (maybe that's just my preference)... Blending is good and it's suggesting like a poison or something.
Entry 3: This one is simple but really great, the positioning is *errr, well I can't really read the text lol. The blending is good and in my honest opinion the text kinda ruined the sig.
Entry 4: And here's someone I know, Goro Shigeno... The C4D well we can see, there is a cut on above which wouldn't look to good on sigs and it's a bit too much to have it added there... The effects are top-notch though it didn't blend much (this is c4d & violet thingy), I like the night and afternoon effect though... This is just my taste, I prefer simple but elegant style. And the leg is cutted along with the shadow. Nice edges on sig, it did caught my attention. Nice title, name and phrase, maybe omit the website or change the text style? It's a bit sore in my eyes. You have talent, keep it up! :)

Entry 5: Hmmm Ichigo (though I don't have the leisure to watch Bleach), it's plain, simple and nice. Borders are good, the off thing for me is the color on the downside, maybe use some red to have more blending? Maybe position the character in a better one, having his arm out in the sig and the whole body in the sig... And you should use some colors on the anime title, I bet it would look a bit cool cause the blue colors used are a bit plain.
Etnry 6: Well the colors are diminished which makes it a bit old and the anime character's ratio dimension is off. I have a feeling this one is a bit new in these things and so let me continue.. The black thingy (I don't know if it's c4d) is really cool but not really blending, the blue and white and the blackground is off.. The stroke on character is not for this type, the chosen text is really good but could choose more style. The blending is somewhat forced. Here's some tricks, use some color from the character or use a background that would look good in this character. The text should be natural in the sig and try having more types of brushes for nice effects or something. Try joining again (and please don't be shy) to improve yourself. :)
Entry 7: Looking at this one, I even thought that it is taken from a manga. While comparing it on a render, sorry if it's a biased opinion but I prefer the color blue used and maybe start blending it with something that. The style is nice but the background color diminishes the color value on the character and it's a problem too because we're looking to find a balance color in this one. Maybe try experimenting some colors or maybe try leaving one color there like having the neck tie's or sword's color only.
Entry 8: Nice effects, it's just that the blue floral ones are a bit off, maybe try using some colors from her hair or white shirt? Looking at the render, the thing on that is the butterfly's color it's like a desert for a special menu. Leaving it white lost it's color value. The style is vintage and it's nice, I can't seem to find it but there's something off... Maybe the blending of the character and the background environment? Not quite sure though. The character in the render looks kawaii and caught off guard and on the sig it looks *ehem excited. :P

Entry 9: What I first thought is that the character and background didn't fit well but it's like suggesting that it's performing on the city. That's cute, really. The chosen background is nice, text is nice. The only thing is that the spotlight seems to be on the city and not on the character and that's a bit big deal but changing so might make the blending off. There should be some ways to work around it though.
Entry 10: It really feels like that I had seen this chaaracter or render somewhere but not really the sig. The blending is good, nice effects and somehow the side part could use a better style than the ticket type. Maybe having her name in pink (or green) color text of that SIG of the week entry thing would be awesome on the sig. You could place the character on a bit left side so we could see more of the shine or sparkly effects and also it would take up the blank space. Nice borders, it's cute. :)
Entry 11: Well its a character that I know of from a visual novel and it does have some nice effects. The sig suggests a summoning or something like that, it feels like she's on a night with snow and it looks nice. The text could use some nice blending and more style. Looking at the render, it does have a nice blending and there's something a little off that I can't paint it. Maybe the snow effects? Nice nightly style though (just my preference).

Note: Sorry if it's too long and if I did hurt your feelings, please don't feel offended. Telling these things might win my favor or maybe other's favors too. We just have different opinions and preferences. I hope to see more of them so keep joining. :)

And so my vote goes to Entry 2 and it feels like that I had seen style somewhere though the 2nd layer behind didn't made it appealing (maybe just for me). Maybe stop joining for a while if you win, just to give chance to others hihi. :)
Dii Vine
Dii Vine
Promoter
Promoter
Coins : 18540
Member's Awards : Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 URK4wDE

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:14 am
#2 Maganda ang pagka edit.
satsugai
satsugai
Straw Hat Pirate
Straw Hat Pirate

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:32 am
this is probably the best week of this contest. entries keep on improving and improving every week. I am getting the urge to participate in this if I had the time. But unfortunately I don't have the luxury of time to join in.

I will give my insights on my favorite entries. (I'm gonna apologize first for the long post)
Spoiler:

I'll go for #3
good job brother.
HyugA
Administrator
Administrator
Warning Level : You are BANNED!
Membership : Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 12405885
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 WUvCNrt
Member's Awards : Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 0G4cEND
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 HgXOa4e

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:37 am
It's so hard to vote this week, a lot of them are good.

And these are my favorites 2, 3, 5, 8, 10, 11 and I like #9 as well.

But my vote goes to Entry #2, and srsly such a simple render was brought to another level.

P.S: Please don't vote using multiple account. You know who you are.
KƎN
KƎN
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Coins : 40600
Membership : Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 ThFe2sr
Member's Awards : Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 URK4wDE

Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:52 pm
2,3 and 7 Is the best for me

But I think I'll go for #7
DevilCross
DevilCross
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 73524
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 Ir2Zgf6
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 HGUQngJ
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 HgXOa4e

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:51 pm
Entry this week are the best my personal choice are 2, 3 and 10.

Entry #2 Very good on background use, boader, text.

Entry #3 Very good smudging. Render and background are fit.

Entry #10 Very good lightning effect.

On those 3 only 1 i choose and that's entry #3 because the siggy are perfect. The render and background use combine into 1 that fit on durarara signature style! Again entry this week are the best(hoping to see more than that in the 4th)very good job everyone.
jehu
jehu
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Thu Apr 25, 2013 5:50 pm
I want to give some CnC's but im too lazy to type xD

the Best one for me is 2 and 10 if you look at it for the 1st time..

but there's something wrong with Entry #2 if anyone can notice it Good Job. xD

So ill go for Entry #10 so far the Perfect work out of them all :)
ColleenLigasan
ColleenLigasan
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 6910
Member's Awards : Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 PGFw8zK

Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:20 pm
I'll vote for entry #8 :)
Ranzer
Ranzer
Administrator Ranzer
Administrator Ranzer
Coins : 1462

Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:49 pm
Entry #2

It has good flow and nice color combination, it also increase the render appearance. I also like the way he/she use the C4D effects to create the flow and other light effects.
Parel
Parel
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 214

Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:58 pm
as much as I want to vote for 3, I was seduced by Sena. I'll pick #8
jehu
jehu
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:05 pm
as much as I want to vote for 3, I was seduced by Sena. I'll pick #8

LOL Sena too hot xD
Acropyre
Acropyre
Administrator
Administrator
Coins : 1400
Membership : Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 GDW1CCf
Member's Awards : Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 PGFw8zK

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:20 pm
#10 looks really amazing

JEDC
JEDC
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Coins : 13916
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 UWLrqpi

Thu Apr 25, 2013 11:44 pm
i vote for 8 :)

Simple but amazing :D
and i love sena too :inlove:
Hyeonnelde
Hyeonnelde
Administrator
Administrator
Coins : 48991
Membership : Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 12405885

Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 89eyczS

Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 TkKnDai

Sat Apr 27, 2013 5:29 am
Voting Thread - Signature Of the Week #3 [Manual Voting] - Page 2 Topiclockedfinale
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum