Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

What are your thoughts on School life anime?.

+13
Nightcore Uzumaki
Wolowizard
taka-chi
jap412storm
Wub
Ayato
chil_princess
Acropyre
PuroKishi
AMayasuki
Parel
Rawr
Mazinkaiser
17 posters
Go down
Mazinkaiser
Mazinkaiser
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Coins : 877
Warning Level : No Warning

What are your thoughts on School life anime?.  - Page 2 Empty What are your thoughts on School life anime?.

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:33 pm
First topic message reminder :

THIS IS NOT MEANT TO OFFEND ANYONE WHO WATCHES THESE TYPES OF SHOWS AND IF YOU DO NOT ENJOY OPINIONS DO NOT CONTINUE.
What is every ones opinion on this so called genre that the kids or teenagers of this generation have attached to. Do you Despise or love it and for what reasons?.
As you may see or guess i do not watch or enjoy such genre as, slice of life, ecchi, harems, reverse harems and not a overload of mediocre comedy. How ever this is just what i do not enjoy and if you guys enjoy it then keep doing so. However it does get quite tedious to look at these upcoming anime lists for this year when around 80% of them are what i do not enjoy. Another question how do you guys feel about the new and upcoming series its nice to hear someone else opinions and see a different view point.
And if any of you actually care about my opinion then continue.
The reason i do not enjoy the slice of life / school life genre are for simple reasons
im going to list these and make it a less tedious experience for the readers.
1. It is something i can do in real life when i watch anime i want to be immersed in something fantastic that i can't do in real life.
2. Its just watching kids goto school i did not like going to school so why would i watch someone else do it.
3. I am aware alot of older men or younger girls like the so called cuteness of the characters and the ecchi that is provided.
4. My ultimate reason why, and also im sorry if you get offended is that it seems this is the easiest and most least thought out anime genre meaning that it seems this genre is made as a quick buck in the last minute. I feel company's have gotten lazy and have given in to the generations preferences and standards of what is popular. For example 2000-2013 is the slice of life generation i suppose and the 1970s - 2000 was the mecha generation which i prefer but overall i feel that this slice of life genre is nothing but a quick buck for company's who want easy money with no effort and if you made it here. What is your take on this.

Mazinkaiser
Mazinkaiser
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

What are your thoughts on School life anime?.  - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your thoughts on School life anime?.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:38 am
Please it would stop any future flame wars if you said school life anime is the best in your opinion because i obviously think that's a flawed statement you wrote but if that is your personal preference then so be it.
- Hespera
- Hespera
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 21882
Member's Awards : What are your thoughts on School life anime?.  - Page 2 745GASw
What are your thoughts on School life anime?.  - Page 2 LPwZS8o
What are your thoughts on School life anime?.  - Page 2 PGFw8zK

What are your thoughts on School life anime?.  - Page 2 Empty Re: What are your thoughts on School life anime?.

Mon Apr 01, 2013 3:02 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Not a fan of school life anime.... It's kinda boring for me.... -.-

Mazinkaiser
Mazinkaiser
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Wed Apr 03, 2013 4:43 pm
I don't see myself getting 6 hot chicks at School if i was still there that is.
I can't relate to that X3.
mhalter27
mhalter27
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:10 am

:rage :rage :rage

I don't like those genres "boring, all talk nothing particular, need more action! , why I even bother watching this, I'll just sleep etc etc..." , thats my mentality on it AT FIRST! but because I got to watched an ending that traumatize me, never got a proper sleep for days... So I decide to change genres for a while, felt relaxing for me...

:AnEmo22: :AnEmo22: :AnEmo22:
Wolowizard
Wolowizard
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Warning Level : 3rd Warning

Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:25 pm
mhalter27 wrote:
:rage :rage :rage

I don't like those genres "boring, all talk nothing particular, need more action! , why I even bother watching this, I'll just sleep etc etc..." , thats my mentality on it AT FIRST! but because I got to watched an ending that traumatize me, never got a proper sleep for days... So I decide to change genres for a while, felt relaxing for me...

:AnEmo22: :AnEmo22: :AnEmo22:
What are your thoughts on School life anime?.  - Page 2 Orly
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum