Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 3016
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards : [Overflow] School Days MIXC3qQ

[Overflow] School Days Empty [Overflow] School Days

Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:24 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Spoiler:

School Days (スクールデイズ Sukūru Deizu?) is a Japanese visual novel developed by 0verflow, released on April 28, 2005 for Windows and later ported as a DVD game and for the PlayStation 2 (PS2) and PlayStation Portable (PSP). The story, a dramatic slice-of-life, follows Makoto Ito, a high school student who becomes the ambivalent love-interest of several girls during his second term, and the effects this has on himself and his relationships with other characters. Though the game requires little interaction from users, School Days engages the player through a plot that they are given opportunities to change the course of during play. The game concludes with an ending specific to the outcome of the story, some of which became notorious for their graphic violence.

Plot:School Days focuses on the life of Makoto Ito, a first-year high school student living with his divorced and unseen mother in the fictional city of Haramihama. During his second term, he begins to take notice of Kotonoha Katsura, a cute and soft-spoken schoolmate who happens to share train rides with him to and from campus. Sought by boys and harassed by girls, Kotonoha is for the most part withdrawn and friendless, though she finds comfort in reading and is a member of the student council.It is during the rearrangement of his homeroom seating and acquaintance with Sekai Saionji, however, that Makoto's life begins to change. His new and upbeat desk partner, Sekai takes a special interest in Makoto's newfound crush for Kotonoha, befriending the two and providing them the grounds to meet. In spite of her proud and triumphant efforts however, Sekai becomes jealous of the new couple, as it is revealed she has liked Makoto since the beginning of high school.

Reference: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_Days_%28visual_novel%29

I would like to talk about this game because this is one of the most unique visual novels I've ever played....anyone of you tried playing the game?
Strayed
Strayed
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 2250

[Overflow] School Days Empty Re: [Overflow] School Days

Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:57 am
I did.. But the translation is slow so I stopped playing it.. For the extra, I like that part of the game where Kotonoha attacks Sekai with a chainsaw :)
Daiki
Daiki

Thu May 09, 2013 11:08 am
Played it, the HQ version where everything is english translated... although it's a bit buggy if you won't Dl the second Translation Patch...

:cool
PirateNinjaKitteh
PirateNinjaKitteh
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Fri May 16, 2014 12:58 pm
Strayed wrote:I did.. But the translation is slow so I stopped playing it.. For the extra, I like that part of the game where Kotonoha attacks Sekai with a chainsaw :)

the game has been fully translated to english now. ;3 Just look for the version entitled "school days HQ" - the HQ version even has some new endings.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum