Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

[NARUTO] Chapter 618 - Impression. WTH?XD

+9
ZenithXAbyss
yondaime_minato
Parel
Squallgrieve
leopantah
kevinwafu100
ninjasmile
AngelLucefer
Roannechii
13 posters
Go down
Roannechii
Roannechii
Administrator
Administrator
Coins : 2117
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards : [NARUTO] Chapter 618 - Impression. WTH?XD PGFw8zK

[NARUTO] Chapter 618 - Impression. WTH?XD Empty [NARUTO] Chapter 618 - Impression. WTH?XD

Wed Jan 30, 2013 4:36 pm
Spoiler:

Like what the title said, the new chapter of Naruto is out right now and it gives me the reaction... "WTF??!! is that? Kishimoto-sensei? UWAAAAH!"

So, ano ang impressions nyo sa chapter na ito? Grabe lang talaga... XD

Spoiler:
AngelLucefer
AngelLucefer
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 20500
Member's Awards : [NARUTO] Chapter 618 - Impression. WTH?XD Ir2Zgf6
[NARUTO] Chapter 618 - Impression. WTH?XD HGUQngJ

[NARUTO] Chapter 618 - Impression. WTH?XD Empty Re: [NARUTO] Chapter 618 - Impression. WTH?XD

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:30 pm
These past few volume of Naruto starting to become annoying.

Die here revive there...

Emotional here inspire there...

some fans might say it's cool they came back but try to re-watch the old episode/chapter of Naruto. There is the real epic. I think Kishimoto really fond of the dead character.

in conclusion i'm starting to loss my interest in Naruto Series.
Roannechii
Roannechii
Administrator
Administrator

[NARUTO] Chapter 618 - Impression. WTH?XD Empty Re: [NARUTO] Chapter 618 - Impression. WTH?XD

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:41 am
I think so too. But i'll still wait for the next, and the next, and the next. XD
ninjasmile
ninjasmile
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:57 am
Orochimaru - the super villain who troll 2 great sealing jutsu, itachi;s totsuka blade seal and shiki fujin..

imba ^^
kevinwafu100
kevinwafu100
Shinigami Badge Holder
Shinigami Badge Holder

Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:33 am

Orochimaru is the strongest LOL :))
leopantah
leopantah
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:18 am
Well, it was surprising. When sasuke said he wants to meet someone that knows everything, everyone if not most thought that it was gonna be the first sage(can't remember his name). So kishi played it well i guess. In any case I just wanna see the ending so I'll keep on reading the manga.
Roannechii
Roannechii
Administrator
Administrator

Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:38 am
leopantah wrote:Well, it was surprising. When sasuke said he wants to meet someone that knows everything, everyone if not most thought that it was gonna be the first sage(can't remember his name). So kishi played it well i guess. In any case I just wanna see the ending so I'll keep on reading the manga.

I agree. Well, it's good they revived the 4 kage. XD HAHAHA! Well, i'm fond of the Yondaime, that is. XD
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 9845

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:58 am
So the third and fourth can now be exploited as well? I guess it is plausible seeing as Orochimaru got his arms back I suppose the souls of those the Shiki Fuujin ate are now free. Still, if orochimaru and the gang are still evil(I bet they still are), chances are, Naruto and Minato will fight at some point.
Parel
Parel
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 214

Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:29 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
reviving the dead, wow that's new... oh wait! no it's not.
fck it, just revive Kushina, Jiraiya and along with yondaime, let naruto fight those three. that would be a fcking mind blow for the kid he will wish he was never born.
leopantah
leopantah
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:55 am
Squallgrieve wrote:So the third and fourth can now be exploited as well? I guess it is plausible seeing as Orochimaru got his arms back I suppose the souls of those the Shiki Fuujin ate are now free. Still, if orochimaru and the gang are still evil(I bet they still are), chances are, Naruto and Minato will fight at some point.

Though most would think that its gonna be an awesome fight, I don't think that it's gonna happen if we consider the personality of Sasuke. And I doubt Orochimaru could break free from edo tensei's control like Madara did to do whatever he wants.

Parel wrote:reviving the dead, wow that's new... oh wait! no it's not.
fck it, just revive Kushina, Jiraiya and along with yondaime, let naruto fight those three. that would be a fcking mind blow for the kid he will wish he was never born.

Remember that this is a shounen manga intended for young boys so don't expect any reality or acceptable fantasy. Though this is the only reason I'm reading this manga too.
yondaime_minato
yondaime_minato
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 358

Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:42 am
well i am really expecting that they will be revived because in this chapter it was already explained how to unseal the effect of shiki fujin to those souls and orochimaru really did unsealing the souls of these four from shiki fujin which enables them to be revived
Parel
Parel
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:45 pm
Remember that this is a shounen manga intended for young boys so don't expect any reality or acceptable fantasy. Though this is the only reason I'm reading this manga too.
I can see that this is english but I can't seem to understand your point. all I'm saying is, same shit all over again. revive the dead here revive the dead there. What I mean is, he's a genius, he could do better than that.
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:45 pm
Though most would think that its gonna be an awesome fight, I don't think that it's gonna happen if we consider the personality of Sasuke. And I doubt Orochimaru could break free from edo tensei's control like Madara did to do whatever he wants.

Uhh could you clarify this dood??? I didn't even mention Sasuke in my post and since when is Orochimaru under the influence of Edo Tensei??
leopantah
leopantah
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:50 am
Parel wrote:
I can see that this is english but I can't seem to understand your point. all I'm saying is, same shit all over again. revive the dead here revive the dead there. What I mean is, he's a genius, he could do better than that.

what I'm saying is it's a shounen manga and expect shounen cliches.

Squallgrieve wrote:

Uhh could you clarify this dood??? I didn't even mention Sasuke in my post and since when is Orochimaru under the influence of Edo Tensei??

Uhh, Orochimaru revived through Sasuke's Edo Tensei right? So I'm thingking that Sasuke won't revive the 4th kage just make him fight Naruto.
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:57 am
Nope, Sasuke doesn't know Edo tensei, he was revived by using his own genes implanted inside Kabuto and also with the aid of Anko's cursed seal. And it was Oro who performed the Edo Tensei to revive the four kages.
leopantah
leopantah
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:21 am
So I was wrong then. Really? Guess I've been reading too fast that I don't even understand what I'm reading anymore. But still, Naruto vs Minato won't cuz that would suck.
ZenithXAbyss
ZenithXAbyss
Dango Lover
Dango Lover

Sun Feb 03, 2013 1:33 am
A lot of Asspulls.
Full of PIS(Plot Induced Stupidity) and CIS(Character Induced Stupidity) fights.
And Part one naruto is definitely a million times better than Shippuden.
That's when we got actual ninja's.
Not saiya-jin wannabes.
Parel
Parel
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:37 am
ZenithXAbyss wrote:A lot of Asspulls.
Full of PIS(Plot Induced Stupidity) and CIS(Character Induced Stupidity) fights.
Not saiya-jin wannabes.
I have to disagree to the naruto > shippuden. the first half of Shippuden is actually good.

Naruto vs Minato won't cuz that would suck.
oh hell no! it's going to be a good fight because Naruto will surely end up dead and that my friend is the best ending.
ZenithXAbyss
ZenithXAbyss
Dango Lover
Dango Lover

Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:03 pm
Parel wrote:
ZenithXAbyss wrote:A lot of Asspulls.
Not saiya-jin wannabes.
I have to disagree to the naruto > shippuden. the first half of Shippuden is actually good.

Naruto vs Minato won't cuz that would suck.
oh hell no! it's going to be a good fight because Naruto will surely end up dead and that my friend is the best ending.
actually, it stopped being "good" right after gaara got revived.
That's like, a direct slap to the face for an actual development to the series.
After that, it is only mediocre at best.
Not to mention the fact that most of the arcs are dragged on to high hell.
Not to mention the fact that shippuden contradicts whatever happened in part one.
"a loser guy trying to become a hokage".
Now it's all, "i'm not gonna lose because i'm the son of the fourth hokage yada yada".
And also, the best arcs in the entirety of naruto belongs to part one.
"chuunin exams" and "sasuke retrieval arc"
[NARUTO] Chapter 618 - Impression. WTH?XD Ofc5ra1
Parel
Parel
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:39 am
Not to mention the fact that shippuden contradicts whatever happened in part one.
Now it's all, "i'm not gonna lose because i'm the son of the fourth hokage yada yada".
well actually I don't want to argue about naruto anymore since I really don't give a shit about this series but here's one thing. I liked the first part of shippuden and I will stick to that.
and I can't remember what happened in the chuunin exam so I don't have anything to say to that.
ZenithXAbyss
ZenithXAbyss
Dango Lover
Dango Lover

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:54 am
Parel wrote:
well actually I don't want to argue about naruto anymore since I really don't give a shit about this series but here's one thing. I liked the first part of shippuden and I will stick to that.
and I can't remember what happened in the chuunin exam so I don't have anything to say to that.
The feeling is mutual then.
[NARUTO] Chapter 618 - Impression. WTH?XD Ofc5ra1
taka-chi
taka-chi
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 3202

Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:36 am
Anybody read chapter 619 already? That one was informative though :)
2dha
2dha

Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:14 pm
If you hate it stop reading it :fw
haxelbordon
haxelbordon
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:43 pm
Whatever it would be man, I'm still reading it. Haha.
poisonous69
poisonous69
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 4730

Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:47 am
Topic Moved:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum