Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter.

+6
genjuro07
matthewkim
PirateNinjaKitteh
Kisechii
Acropyre
AnimeBoy_007
10 posters
Go down
AnimeBoy_007
AnimeBoy_007
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 10720
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards : Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter. - Page 2 HGUQngJ

Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter. - Page 2 Empty Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter.

Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:30 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
First topic message reminder :

Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter.

Before everything else, I need to tell you all that Hunter X Hunter Manga came out before Naruto. Actually Hunter X Hunter Manga is 1-2 years older than Naruto Manga.

• Hunter X Hunter Manga First published (1998)

• Naruto Manga (MAL Says 1999 First published ,ANN says 2000 first published.)

Somehow Naruto manga published after Hunter X Hunter. Let's get this thing started.

I'm not going to say that Masashi Kishimoto copied everything from HXH to Naruto. Mostly important characters, and their powers/Ability. He also mentioned in an interview that he's inspired by Akira Toriyama's Dragonball Series and Yoshihiro Togashi's HUNTER X HUNTER.
Anyway..Hunter X Hunter Manga Went hiatus for more than a year..and Continued On 05/28/2014. They said it'll resume on June 2014. But, it come out at May 28 2014.

Let me show you. What's Kishimoto stolen from Hunter X Hunter.

• Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter. - Page 2 Hisoka_PR_Movie
    This is Hisoka from Hunter X Hunter. One of the creepiest Character in the series.

Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter. - Page 2 300px-Orochimaru2
    Orochimaru from Naruto. He is Also know as Michele Jackson, Nicolas Cage's Son, Scientist? .

They're both lookin kinda same. And Also they both have same taste. As for an example Orochimaru went after Sasuke's Sharingan. Hisako is after Gon for something..He felt something from Gon.

• Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter. - Page 2 Maxresdefault
    Netero from Hunter X Hunter...By the way that was an epic battle.

Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter. - Page 2 Ce7806f49d2eb8ceb290c1e51cf58b9b
    And Hashirama's...

They both have the same ability with an Different Hand sign and name. But, We both HXH Fans and Naruto fans know what happened to them in the end.
    Spoiler:

• Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter. - Page 2 Kurapika_scarlet_eyes
    Kurapika with Scarlet Eyes from Hunter X Hunter...

Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter. - Page 2 Uchiha_Sasuke_Sharingan_by_ak_kurohitsugi
    And Sasuke Uchiha with Sharingan Eyes from Naruto.

This is the most easiest thing to figure out. They both Kurapika and Sasuke have 3 things in common.

1. They both have same looking eyes with an different Name,Design.
    Spoiler:
    3. They've their Clan's Dress with symbol.

• Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter. - Page 2 Hunter-x-hunter-2011-wallpaper-phantom-troupe-1440x900
    This is Phantom Troupe from Hunter x Hunter.

Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter. - Page 2 Akatsuki1
    Akatsuki from Naruto.

They look different.. But, that guy who tattooed in forehead, is Pain (Nagato). They both have same looking past life. Also Akatsuki hunts Jinchuriki. But, Phantom Troupe hunts for everything what they wants..And kills everyone whoever gets in their way.

• Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter. - Page 2 D71aefb0afbdd38f11dcae3925ab1bd2
    Zushi from Hunter x Hunter.

Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter. - Page 2 Rocklee4hs
    Rock Lee from Naruto.

Well, Both looks same to my eyes. Both of them training hard since little from their Sensei.

Also try reading THIS

I Still don't get it why some Naruto Fags says Hunter X Hunter copied Naruto. In my Opinion HUNTER X HUNTER IS MUCH BETTER THAN NARUTO. And HXH is the original. By the way that 131th episode of HXH made history. It Went on twitter Trending list while the episode were airing.

One last thing.  Let's compare between HXH and Naruto Animation quality while Battle.

THIS IS **** ANIMATION QUALITY. Pain is Running like a paper.

Now this is a real battle. With Awesome Animation Quality. NO ONE MOVES/RUNS LIKE A PAPER.

My Rating for HUNTER X HUNTER. 10/10

*GOOD animation quality.
*Awesome musics/Songs.
*Fights starts at the perfect time.
*Unexpected deaths.
*That 131st/th Episode made history.

In some places didn't add the Spoiler tags cuz. If this were a Hunter fan reading this thread he already knows what's happening and what happened. If this were Naruto fans reading..HE WON'T UNDERSTAND ANYTHING ABOUT HUNTER X HUNTER SPOILERS.

Last edited by AnimeBoy_007 on Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

AnimeBoy_007
AnimeBoy_007
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 10720
Member's Awards : Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter. - Page 2 HGUQngJ

Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter.

Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:54 am
CoL wrote:
AnimeBoy_007 wrote:
CoL wrote:Ohh thank you for this information, i have finally understand the situations... you just made me curious being a HXH fan...
Awkwardly Naruto fans stares at you.

*Poke* *Stares Back* im a naruto fan i have even watched few episodes... but due to some flashback... i could say i can relate though i'd still need more things to know about Naruto...

My comments dont make any sense... but just go through...
I know it had hell lots of flashbacks. That's one of the reasons why i stopped reading and watching Naruto. dudecomeon
Ranzer
Ranzer
Administrator Ranzer
Administrator Ranzer
Coins : 1462

Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter. - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto is an copy of Hunter X Hunter.

Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:37 pm
In my own opinion HxH really is better than Naruto in terms of plot and animation the one thing for me that really got me hook reading Naruto is Ninjutsu(like who doesn't want to walk on walls or barbeque something XD)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum