Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Shingeki no Kyojin Theory, Entire plot explained.

+9
Empress
PwnageGio
rogel_17@RL
RianEl_LewreJ
ArmoredMochi
Drem ♚
DarkLord Kirra
grawl08
Splurkey
13 posters
Go down
Splurkey
Splurkey
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Warning Level : No Warning

Shingeki no Kyojin Theory, Entire plot explained. Empty Shingeki no Kyojin Theory, Entire plot explained.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:09 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
After rereading some of the chapters, I have finally came up with a fullproof theory that explains all the characters motives, including the Shifters.

The Main Villain is the King of Wall Sina.

Yes you heard me right. Hanji mentions that "The Monarchy was the authority that gave the Wall Cult complete control regarding matters over the Wall". Isn't it strange that the Monarchy would give complete control over to a religious cult instead of it's military?

Also note that it has been mentioned in the brief explanations of background information in the manga and anime that "Wall Sina is located on an abundance of natural resources and that all rivers flow towards it". The King of the Walls is obviously hording the depleting resources away from the rest of mankind

Distribution of Technology

The closer you get to the inner palace, the more high tech the world seems to get. This does not happen normally. Also note that in the background information its mention that "mankind had lost decades of technological advancement due to the Titans". Not only is the Kind hoarding resources, but he is also hoarding the technology

Final proof is the feat of 3DMG Gear, the blades are the only known material able to cut through Titan flesh. Also it's describe as IMPOSSIBLY LIGHT, JUST LIKE THE TITANS. Not to mention the fact that the crystal diamond annie made is exactly the same material as the WALL.

Titans are Artificially created by the Monarchy as a form of power control.

The fact that Titans are aritifical creatures should not come as a suprise to anyone. Eren's dad was a doctor and a scientiest, and was hinted at being quite a famous person. Therefore, he most likely used to work for The Monarchy as a Titan Creator but had a change of heart. This most likely refers to the action that Hannes feels indebted to him for. He might have saved Hannes from a terrible fate of becoming a Titan, even though Hannes probably just though he saved his life from the Titans/imprisonment. To repent for his mistakes, he gave Eren his titan power to redeem Mankind and to fight the Monarchy.

Other Facts are that Titans are not natural creatures. They do not eat normally, yet they devour humans. No creatures evolve to do useless things like that. They were definitely created by mankind.

Titan Shifter Motivations

The Titan Shifters are family members and government agents that went rogue to combat the Monarchy. Some of them recently like Eren's dad, and the others much older like Ymir and the rest.
This explains why the Titans are trying to invade the Walled Humans. Because they are trying to stop the King. The Shifters do not like killing humans. None of them seem to enjoy it, yet they still seem to resent the military. Like how Annie ruthlessly killed the scouting legion but looked grief stroken when she accidentally killed civilians.

Further proof is stated when bertholt says, "they are doing what they must" and Reiner says "Eren is the worst person to have the power to control Titans". That is because the regular Titans are just the victims, turned into Monsters by the King and his Monarhcy. Eren and Reiner hate each other now, but that isn't a statement to take lightly. He said he's "literally the worst person to have that power". The only possible explanation is because Eren wants to Massacre the Titans. Reiner and Bertolt most likely want to capture Eren so he can use his power to help the titan's control their urges to eat humans and help defeat the King.

Ymir is respected because she was able to reverse her process of becoming a "Insane Titan". Most likely once a human completely integrates with a Titan body, there usually is no going back. Yet she was able to accomplish this even after losing her mind. This is most likely why The speak Titan was praising Ymir's name when it mistook Ilse Langner as Ymir since they looked similar. This also explains the Ape Titan. Most likely he is a Titan that was able to retain it's humanity despite becoming integrated with it's form. The reason why Reiner and Bertholt were staring in awe at it; because they are both all to familiar with the madness being a titan most likely causes.

Furthermore, this theory explains the "grave sin" Annie's father committed, and why he gave her a hard upbringing. If he continued being a lapdog of the King, Annie would have grown up as a pretty girl just worrying about what dress to wear on Sunday. However since he decided on fighting back, he knew he condemned his beloved daughter to a life of Strife and Conflict. And the only realistic way to fightback would be to give his daughter the power of the Titans.

That's right no plot holes, all motivations explained. You are all Welcome. The catbox is revealed.
grawl08
grawl08
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 8017

Shingeki no Kyojin Theory, Entire plot explained. Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Theory, Entire plot explained.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:42 pm
I think you're missing the part on "How does a human become a titan?"

I also thought that the sudden appearance of the Titans are just a conspiracy by the monarchy because it became to obvious on the "Defending of Trost" arc. Back when Irvin said to Eren that "Who do you think is the real enemy?", i gave it a really deep thought. The possibility is really high that the cause of the Titan outbreak was caused by the Government itself.

However a part of me is kinda disappointed. If this theory is really true, I would not watch or read it again cause its plain boring. Because the story would be like "Oppressors VS the Oppressed." If that's the case, I'll just read Akame ga Kiru. BTW, I recommend that to anyone who likes Action, Thrill, Fantasy and Oppressors VS the Oppressed kind of story. If your wondering why I think Akame ga Kiru is better? Just read it. You won't be disappointed. ;D
DarkLord Kirra
DarkLord Kirra
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 4445

Shingeki no Kyojin Theory, Entire plot explained. Empty Re: Shingeki no Kyojin Theory, Entire plot explained.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:41 pm
No offence but I think you've got this theory from a forumer in MAL. Copyright Infringement!!

Anyway, I heard that Isayama's thinking about of changing the ending of the story. If that is true, then this theory will be no longer valid.

Splurkey
Splurkey
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:04 am
This ain't copied whatsoever, I'm a SnK fan since the realease.
And it's just a theory, 50 % True and 50% False.
Drem ♚
Drem ♚
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:13 pm
Lol. Didn't read too long  .:PP .haha 
ArmoredMochi
ArmoredMochi
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Coins : 516
Membership : Shingeki no Kyojin Theory, Entire plot explained. 89eyczS

Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:19 am
well, same as ArufeimKirra, i also heard that hajime-sama is planning to change the outcome of this anime .. i hope that this ending (if ever it's offcially changed) will satisfy the SNK fans :bd:
Splurkey
Splurkey
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:03 am
I hope he will change it, cuz i don't like the current one.
RianEl_LewreJ
RianEl_LewreJ
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 3182
Warning Level : 1st Warning

Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:02 pm
Good insights, but there have been a lot of changes recently and I guess this will not be valid anymore. Don't you think? Especially now that the prequel of SNK are now out and we can read it now online.

Last edited by RianEl_LewreJ on Fri Jun 20, 2014 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typographical error. Wasn't able to proofread correctly.)
rogel_17@RL
rogel_17@RL

Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:32 am
i think that the existence of titans is the product of a human technology, like 500 years ago. it is just that, the monarchy is using the titans to further their benefits. ah, the technology to create titans is still probably existing and the monarchy is keeping it a secret.
PwnageGio
PwnageGio
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:09 pm
Lel, If that's really the case... Eren's really the worst person for controlling the titans  :nono 
Empress
Empress
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 364
Warning Level : You are BANNED!
Membership : Shingeki no Kyojin Theory, Entire plot explained. TkKnDai

Mon Aug 04, 2014 12:54 pm
Wala akong naintindihan. :cry:
Chos, meron naman.
Well we just hope for SII.
Yasu
Yasu
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Coins : 1500

Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:39 pm
The reading dealt pain right in my arse but endured because the subject caught my attention.

So the rumors were true haha. SnK is becoming an eff up.

but I doubt it. The anime overall was real good sh*t. I wanted give the manga a read but I didn't last long since the anime had no errors showing off every detail the manga had (please do correct me. it helps) and that I want to enjoy it on animation.

I sure still do believe SnK has a few tricks up on their sleeves. (sleeves. yep plural. because they never run out of real entertainment. boom.)

To add: Do you have sources for this or you just made them all up?
CoL
CoL
Administrator
Administrator
Coins : 151534

Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:03 am
grawl08 wrote:I think you're missing the part on "How does a human become a titan?"

I also thought that the sudden appearance of the Titans are just a conspiracy by the monarchy because it became to obvious on the "Defending of Trost" arc. Back when Irvin said to Eren that "Who do you think is the real enemy?", i gave it a really deep thought. The possibility is really high that the cause of the Titan outbreak was caused by the Government itself.

However a part of me is kinda disappointed. If this theory is really true, I would not watch or read it again cause its plain boring. Because the story would be like "Oppressors VS the Oppressed." If that's the case, I'll just read Akame ga Kiru. BTW, I recommend that to anyone who likes Action, Thrill, Fantasy and Oppressors VS the Oppressed kind of story. If your wondering why I think Akame ga Kiru is better? Just read it. You won't be disappointed. ;D

UP!

I was actually thinking of this... where titans came from? it's like they're appearing anywhere beyond the wall... that's the big question...

But this theories are convincing, it would bring realizations for the viewers especially the SNK fans :)
silverfroze
silverfroze

Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:46 am
I think the arc concerning politics is quite good.
Especially things will be explained from now on..
But first of all I wish the scouting legion will get to Eren's house first. HAHAHA
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 3243
Membership : Shingeki no Kyojin Theory, Entire plot explained. Userta11

Sat Aug 30, 2014 8:16 pm
CoL wrote:
grawl08 wrote:I think you're missing the part on "How does a human become a titan?"

UP!

I was actually thinking of this... where titans came from? it's like they're appearing anywhere beyond the wall... that's the big question...

But this theories are convincing, it would bring realizations for the viewers especially the SNK fans :)

hmm.. it's still a big mystery until today. I can't even get a thinking for it except for:
1. if titans' were made for power, then its means of killing people is to show proof to others how scary they were, and for the mankind to bow down before them, or to those using them.
2. if the technology is really depleted on that point, then the higher-ups were looking for a monopoly
3. if eren would realize what's with the titan shifter's reason of fighting, hope he'll realize why his father gave him the same ability.
4. it could be possible that the wall was made to discard the titans that the humans were created, and to proof the monopoly of technology. the very center is the highest amongst all, and the lowest will be the first to fall.

okay, that's just what I thought. though I haven't read the manga yet.

anyway, if the theories were like that, then they're really looking for a revolution. suits much of it's topic.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum