Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
lanhedge
lanhedge
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 49
Warning Level : No Warning
Membership : Typhoon Yolanda's Victims and the Government 12405885
Typhoon Yolanda's Victims and the Government Untitled_2
Typhoon Yolanda's Victims and the Government Znys
Typhoon Yolanda's Victims and the Government 89eyczS
Member's Awards : Typhoon Yolanda's Victims and the Government Yg0oxTZ
Typhoon Yolanda's Victims and the Government PGFw8zK

Typhoon Yolanda's Victims and the Government Empty Typhoon Yolanda's Victims and the Government

Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:28 pm
We knew that the Philippines has been in a hot water right now. Many problems has come from Zamboanga Siege, Earthquake in Bohol and Typhoon Yolanda. Mostly, many Filipinos are affected by these.
On focus is the Typhoon Yolanda's intensity and areas of damage. Many houses and infrastructure has been damaged. Death tolls rise and hunger is rampant among affected Filipinos. Looting is evident and lack of potable water has seen. However, the government seems to be so slow in acting these situations and put them into improvement at least.
Does the government having a hard time going to relief the people's hunger? worries? and depression? Why others can? Moreover, what can you do about the funds and the donations given by the countries for the victims if the government itself is not doing their best to allocate them to alleviate the peoples' anxiety? I knew that the officials are having hard time but can you make it easier by removing formalities? Just give to the people what they deserve, what they need. They need you now not tomorrow. Stop having discussions who's fault, how and when? The important thing is to help them.
If we are going to think about ourselves on their situation, do we feel the same? I can't blame them when they loot or tried to immigrate to other cities because of lack of opportunities. The fact that affected areas are greatly damaged, I can still see the hope. This hope takes them to believe to continue.
I encourage people to help the victims, at least the best as you can. It does not matter how small it is but the mere effect of this small thing that can make them happy and survive.
I salute the people and the foundations who have taken their chances and strengths to help and spend their time at the most possible way. I am moved by the countries which helped and aided the victims. I am thankful for the things that were given to the people that made them well. Thank God, God Bless the Philippines.

Ranhedge Tokiyama Torrefranca
MD, Foundation Support
aki chan
aki chan
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Warning Level : No Warning

Typhoon Yolanda's Victims and the Government Empty Re: Typhoon Yolanda's Victims and the Government

Sun Jan 19, 2014 6:49 pm
grAbe naawa ako sa kanila :'<<
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum