Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
emonzaemon
emonzaemon
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Warning Level : No Warning

[Series Review] Rosario + Vampire Season 2 Empty [Series Review] Rosario + Vampire Season 2

Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:44 pm
Tranforming Vampire Pantsu - Check!
Succubus with large Oppai Pantsu - Check!
Witch Pettanko Pantsu - Check!
Sn0w Woman Pantsu - Check!
S&M Witch Pantsu - Check!
Vampire Imouto Pantsu - Check!

Oh God! This series is chuck full of panties. It comes with every color and style too! From the striped one to bear styled panties. Wait! There's more! Call within the next fifteen minutes and we'll include a sexy lingerie with it! Oh wait. WTF am I talking about, well anyway. Let's stop with the BS and cut to the chase. So I'm going to start my review on this one!

Story : 6
No major story on this one. Pretty much like the first series. Its about Aono Tsukune's misfortunes at youkai academy. No epic plot. The series doesn't have that much of a plot or something like that. It's really centered on giving the fans a lot of fanservice a little bit of comedy. There's this one episode that they got with a 4-koma style thingy. So that's about the story.

Art : 7
This one has good art on it. The art on drawing those panties and breasts were fantastic! Oh sorry. My inner pervert is coming out again. Well, it has some decent art on it. Good background. Good background characters. So that's about it concerning the art.

Characters : 8
Having an own identity on being an anime character is very hard. They're always going to have one or two or even more character they may look like. But not on this one. They really stand out because of the panties. Seeing the panties and guessing who's panty is it, is fun. LOL. Kidding aside, Characters on rosario vampire are really good. For example. Having a vampire who has two personalities is pretty original if you ask me and their physical appearances are pretty quite good. You can easily identify them if you saw them anywhere. And that's one example of having an identity which is good.

Music : 7
"ChuLu ChuLu ChuLu PayaPa!" Those are the first line on the opening theme. Music is an essential part of every anime. And I'd say the music in this one is pretty good! Opening theme is good, and the ending theme is not that bad either! And the having the music blend on some scenes are pretty good too. They timed it good.

Overall : 7
This series is good. IF. The word is IF. If you've read the manga version. You know why? Because watching a series with lotsa fanservices without knowing the real plot is effing annoying. Because the manga version has lots of action WHICH this animation does not have. Fanservices shouldn't always have to be present on any series. Maybe once or twice on every 3 or 5 episodes won't be bad. Sometimes, having NOT to see the things you want to see makes it more exciting. But overall. This is a series worth watching. Not that good and not that bad. I won't blame guys,, Ehem *clears throat* I mean boys, who would want to watch this because they wanna see some mountains and cherries on top of it, you'd be quite dissappointed. You wouldn't enjoy it. This thing is not a fap material. So that covers my BS review! Go curse me if you don't like my review!(Nah. Just kidding, PLEASE DON'T.)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum