Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Nightcore Uzumaki
Nightcore Uzumaki
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 1255
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards : Eight year old girl given Botox injections MIXC3qQ
Eight year old girl given Botox injections PGFw8zK

Eight year old girl given Botox injections Empty Eight year old girl given Botox injections

Thu May 02, 2013 8:31 pm
After appearing on the Good Morning America show and admitting to giving Botox injects to her eight year old daughter Britney Campbell , her mother Kerry faced a wave of complaints and criticisms from outraged viewers, has now had her daughter taken away by social workers.

Kerry Campbell was originally from Birmingham, but moved across to the US and is now living in San Francisco, where she enters her daughter into pageant competitions. She stated on the US TV show that to give her daughter a competitive edge she injected the eight year old with Botox injections.
She also stated the she got the idea from other pageant parents who had admitted to her to using injections on their own children, she said: “When Britney takes part in pageants, parents talk about how they have given their daughter an extra jab to plump her lips or lose a wrinkle. Everyone is doing it and talking about it. We are not doing anything illegal, and I don’t want my daughter being the only one who doesn’t have a bit of extra help.”

Officials in San Francisco acted after they received hundreds of calls from concerned views through their child abuse hotline, after which they took the child into care over the weekend, speaking about the situation, Trent Rohrer of the San Francisco social services department stated: “It’s pretty unusual for a mom to be injecting an eight-year-old with Botox and certainly is grounds for an investigation.”

Kerry Campbell also admitted that she waxes her daughter’s legs to prevent hair growth, as well as injecting her with painful Botox injections which her daughter said ‘hurt her face’. Kerry said: “What I am doing for Britney now will help her become a star. I know one day she will be a model, actress or singer, and having these treatments now will ensure she stays looking younger and baby-faced for longer. All I want is for Britney to have the best start in life, so it is easier for her to become a superstar. More mothers should do it for their daughters. I wish that I’d had the same advantages when I was younger.”

Barbara Thomas, a director with California Gold Coast Pageants said: “I’ve never, ever heard of a child getting that. It’s ridiculous. What would a child have need of Botox for? They don’t have a wrinkle on their face. That woman must be off her rocker.” After organizers of child beauty pageants denied that the young competitors have had to use Botox.

source
Spoiler:

anung masasabe nyo dito?? :what

ColleenLigasan
ColleenLigasan
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 6910
Member's Awards : Eight year old girl given Botox injections PGFw8zK

Eight year old girl given Botox injections Empty Re: Eight year old girl given Botox injections

Thu May 02, 2013 8:46 pm
Nagkakatol siguro yung nanay nung bata. :ni:
Nightcore Uzumaki
Nightcore Uzumaki
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 1255
Member's Awards : Eight year old girl given Botox injections MIXC3qQ
Eight year old girl given Botox injections PGFw8zK

Eight year old girl given Botox injections Empty Re: Eight year old girl given Botox injections

Sat May 04, 2013 2:58 am
ColleenLigasan wrote:Nagkakatol siguro yung nanay nung bata. :ni:

dapat hindi gngwa iyan sa mga bato.. grabe nmn yung mga nanay sa beauty pagent. :angry3:
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum