Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Parel2
Parel2
Warning Level : 2nd Warning

Ban Appeal (Parel) Empty Re: Ban Appeal (Parel)

Sun Mar 31, 2013 4:05 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Name: Parel
Reason: Stating the facts
Explanation: I was just making my point. I'm frank when it comes to that kind of thing, I was correcting an obviously wrong response to a thread.
TS said something about "post your fav character that didn't appear yet in an anime or something like that"
he posted Gol D. Roger, which is obviously wrong because Roger appeared in the first and every episode of One Piece. I stated that posting something like that will just make him looked like an idiot. I was just stating the fact. I can't find another term to describe what he did so I will stick to my original statement, whether you lift off the ban or not I really don't care. he should reflect to what he posted, I'm taking the thread seriously and he just posted a joke response. that is not funny.

Last edited by tangina on Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Aria
Aria
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 37219
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards : Ban Appeal (Parel) 745GASw
Ban Appeal (Parel) LPwZS8o
Ban Appeal (Parel) HGUQngJ

Sun Mar 31, 2013 7:52 pm
PAREL/TANGINA or whoever you are, I ALREADY TOLD YOU that FOUL LANGUAGE in this forum are not ALLOWED. Yes you can oppose BUT you can't just throw INSULTS (words like IDIOT/IDIOCY and other insults you threw to the other members) just because they are wrong. You can talk to them in a FRIENDLY manner, not acting like b*tch throwing insults.

FOR GOD"S SAKE?! CAN YOU JUST LISTEN WHAT OTHER'S SAY.
Tetre
Tetre
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards : Ban Appeal (Parel) 745GASw
Ban Appeal (Parel) Ir2Zgf6

Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:38 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Replies removed.

I've removed it for the better. .read
Parel2
Parel2

Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:16 pm
so this is an appeal thread. I've made my appeal and explained my side. what's next? Should I invoke my Miranda Rights or something?
Mee Gow
Mee Gow
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 303
Warning Level : 3rd Warning
Member's Awards : Ban Appeal (Parel) PGFw8zK

Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:10 am
Miranda Rights huh? wanna talk about the rights? before you joined this forum you were asked to read the rules and regulations right? and noted there that "USING OF FOUL LANGUAGE IS A NEGATIVE!"

Profane language

- Any interaction towards other members with the use of profanity will be subjected inappropriate and could lead to the suspension of account, or worse, permanent ban.

Flaming

- Personal attacks, or assaulting TNMMA community members with belittling, insulting or threatening contents are forbidden. Flaming is absolutely unpleasant and will be subjected to moderation and possibly incur a ban.

Trolling

- Deliberate provocation, anger and insulting approach to fellow TNMAA members, through posts or private messages are also prohibited. Posts of this nature are disruptive and does not convey an ounce of friendly attitude.

Arguing and 'ranting'

- We deeply advise our members not to interact in one-to-one disagreements, arguments or disputes of personal nature. Neither should engage in 'ranting' - trust me. It is a never ending headache, and you'd only be infuriated by these aggressive acts, which add little or nothing to the corresponding topic or question posted. They aren't also welcomed to our forum.

these 4 rules were not followed by the said guy PAREL that's why Miyuaizawa made a move and banned him. And its just the right thing to do...

and nga pala wag ka maka sabi sabi na ang isang tao idiot ha!?!?! taasan mo pasensya mo, hindi natin alam kung bata yan o sadyang slow lang pero sana intindihin mo hindi lahat dito kasing taas ng IQ mo, so dont throw the word IDIOT as if its just a word like "SARAP" i've seen your post before PAREL and ang talas ng dila mo.. nakakasakit ka na kaya ginawa ni miyuaizawa ang move na I.ban ka and its just the right to do... rules are rules you made an appeal and yet ganun parin asta mo...PASENSYA TOL yan dapat taasan mo pagsabihan mo lang and warn.... yan lang yan hindi yung magmura ka and would throw words that would hurt people...
HyugA
Administrator
Administrator
Warning Level : You are BANNED!
Membership : Ban Appeal (Parel) 12405885
Ban Appeal (Parel) WUvCNrt
Member's Awards : Ban Appeal (Parel) 0G4cEND
Ban Appeal (Parel) HgXOa4e

Mon Apr 01, 2013 7:19 am
Appeal Denied

@Parel: Try to reflect why your appeal was denied. I'm sure you can do that right? And I advise you to wait, until the ban was lifted, since it's just 7 days.

And please behave like person who studied their Moral Values next time, thanks.
Parel2
Parel2

Ban Appeal (Parel) Empty Ban Appeal (Parel)

Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:06 am
Formal protest.

I didn't accused him of being an idiot, I advised him to not become an idiot by posting an obviously wrong response, those two acts are different, it's just a matter of understanding the sentence. His defense is humor but I didn't see any smileys or LOL or whatsoever that might indicate that he is joking that's why I made my assumption that he is serious about his response.
HyugA
Administrator
Administrator
Warning Level : You are BANNED!
Membership : Ban Appeal (Parel) 12405885
Ban Appeal (Parel) WUvCNrt
Member's Awards : Ban Appeal (Parel) 0G4cEND
Ban Appeal (Parel) HgXOa4e

Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:58 am
I didn't accused him of being an idiot, I advised him to not become an idiot by posting an obviously wrong response, those two acts are different, it's just a matter of understanding the sentence.
Whatever you mean about that, but do you really need to add the IDIOT thing. You can just say "Gol D Roger appeared in the very first episode and I advise you to re-watch it again."

His defense is humor but I didn't see any smileys or LOL or whatsoever that might indicate that he is joking that's why I made my assumption that he is serious about his response.
Your assumptions for me is very weird. Just because he didn't add an EMOTICON, then you already assumed that he serious? My mind won't go deep like that.

Formal protest.
I doubt that you did it in the formal way.
Parel2
Parel2

Tue Apr 02, 2013 8:26 am
Whatever you mean about that, but do you really need to add the IDIOT thing. You can just say "Gol D Roger appeared in the very first episode and I advise you to re-watch it again."
I hadn't thought of that. we all have our way expressing ourselves I guess.

Your assumptions for me is very weird. Just because he didn't add an EMOTICON, then you already assumed that he serious? My mind won't go deep like that.
yes, that's a basic ethic in posting. to indicate the motive of a post, certain elements are required.

I doubt that you did it in the formal way.
Okay, let's assume I did it the informal way, so what is the formal way of protesting?
Post a guideline so that I have something I can follow next time. Thank you in advance.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum