Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all."

+26
Demi_chan19
wickedeye999
johnry20000
imevilgabe
jose005
Anzelix
Nuke Teller
koko
DeepWithin
mr.kudos
Haruna
Mee Gow
yondaime_minato
PuroKishi
Imouto-chan~
majodatinguinoo
JEDC
Rawr
AMayasuki
Rin Okomura
Rinoa
jeriecodlr
Hyeonnelde
Rias Gremory
Mhak Garcia
kitewashere
30 posters
Go down
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter
Coins : 9410
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards : Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." Yg0oxTZ

Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." Empty Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all."

Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:24 pm
Pinanood ko yung bagong MV ng Kamikazee na Wo-oh featuring the cosplayers from TOYCON 2012. Nabasa ko yung ilang comments dun about sa mga cosplayers na hindi raw para sa lahat ang cosplaying. Nagco-cosplay daw yung karamihan, di naman daw kamukha yung character na ginagaya nila o di bagay sa kanila. What can you say about this?
Mhak Garcia
Mhak Garcia
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." Empty Re: Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all."

Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:33 pm
madami ngang ganyang cosplayers..basta2 na lang sila nagbibitaw ng mga ganyang salita...they don't care kung may masasagasaan ba sila o wala..hay..
maning isipin muna nila ung mga mangyayari...may mga nakilala din akong ganyang magisip makitid!... basta hayaan na lang natin sila.. :) sa ibang magcocosplay palang GO!..mahalaga masaya tayo!.. :P
Rias Gremory
Rias Gremory
Radio DJ
Radio DJ
Coins : 5200
Member's Awards : Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." URK4wDE
Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." PGFw8zK

Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." Empty Re: Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all."

Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:55 pm
hayz mga tao nga nmn tlga. . . puro pamimintas ang inaatupag. . .
ganto lng yan. . .

Why do you cosplay? <---- to "try" to be like your idol character or for whatever reason you have. . .

Who do you need to please? <----- first of all, , , you must please "yourself". . . make yourself happy. . .as long as you are happy, , , who cares if they don't like it? right?

Lastly, , , humans are "insatiable". . . that is a fact. . . no matter what you do, , , there are still SOME people who will be on the contradicting side. . .
Hyeonnelde
Hyeonnelde
Administrator
Administrator
Coins : 48991
Membership : Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." 12405885

Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." 89eyczS

Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." TkKnDai

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:04 pm

Well , we all have our different opinions. So, let them say what they want to say.

jeriecodlr
jeriecodlr
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:10 pm
Hyeonnelde wrote:

Well , we all have our different opinions. So, let them say what they want to say.

Yeah para walang away o gulo na mangyayari :D
Rinoa
Rinoa
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 8151

Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:50 pm
Personally, I really believe that everyone can cosplay, regardless of looks, skin color, height, weight, or whatsoever.

It's just that you really need to satisfy no one but yourself only. Many cosplayers do not know that. Most of them think that they need to get the approval of the crowd, thus, hindering others to really get their feet there and start cosplaying.

Cosplay has been, and always will be only two words. Costume and roleplay. You don't need to be a perfectionist if you really want to try this hobby. You just need a good costume and get your act right so that you could 100%ly copy your character. It's just as simple as that.

Yes, there maybe some people out there who really are a perfectionist, thus they tone down themselves to have the perfect fit, the perfect face and etc, but that's how they work, so no need to fuss over that thing.

If you have tried and failed for the eyes of many, just re-evaluate yourself, what matters most is that for one day, for that single moment, you have become the character you idolize the most, and that, you have enjoyed it.
Rin Okomura
Rin Okomura
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Coins : 10665

Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:24 pm
Well, some people are really judgmental. So what if they don't like you, should you care? First of all, do you cosplay to satisfy others? If yes, then you are stupid. You should cosplay because your happy with it.
AMayasuki
AMayasuki
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 45

Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:59 pm
I totally agree... Cosplay is not for all,,,
there are times na kahit gusto ng isang mag cosplay ay di talaga pwede,,,
Although we have freedom to do what we want but kelangan din natin iconsider ung icocosplay natin,,, we cant just barge in wearing the costume without feelings for the character itself lalo na kung di talaga bagay,,, please naman,,, dont spoil its image,,,,
That's just my opinion,,,, /pwew
Rawr
Rawr
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 3035
Member's Awards : Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." PGFw8zK

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:54 pm

Every person is entitled in their own opinion kaya hayaan nalang natin.
They don't get the happiness cosplayers feel in cosplaying an anime character whether gayang-gaya ba nila o hindi. I believe that cosplaying is for everyone to enjoy, I personally want to cosplay one of my fave characters.

what matter most is kahit anong sabihin ng ibang tao sayo as long as masaya ka sa ginagawa mo then so be it Keber mo sa kanila diba? . :D
JEDC
JEDC
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Coins : 13916
Member's Awards : Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." URK4wDE
Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." UWLrqpi
Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." Xqfofc5

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:22 am
Hmmnnn,
Cosplay is for all,
But, Make sure that the character that he/she cosplaying can express the way the character who are.

and yeah, wala naman kasi sa di bagay yan o bagay yan eh .

'' Cosplay is to Express, Not to Impress ''
majodatinguinoo
majodatinguinoo
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:29 am
cosplay is for all.. :)
ang mhalaga as long n msaya ka sa ginagawa mu magiging mganda kakalabasan nun :)
Imouto-chan~
Imouto-chan~
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:04 am
For me, "COSPLAY IS FOR ALL WHO HAVE THE PASSION FOR IT" :Cat Emote4:
PuroKishi
PuroKishi
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 21081
Membership : Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." TkKnDai
Member's Awards : Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." Ir2Zgf6

Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:02 am
I agree. Like our Cosplay Event here at Baguio. It's not about how good you look, how sexy or cool. It's about having fun and passion on the thing you do. Indeed, there are some Cosplayers who're a pro and very good looking, but that doesn't mean Cosplay is for them only. It's for everybody.

It's no about having Fame when cosplaying, like the other people said, it's for yourself. Joining in a competition and winning the crowd and prizes is only a consolation for me, it's about you, yourself having portrayed or showed your choice of character and being happy and contented is already a win for me.

Like they said "Cosplay is to EXPRESS not to IMPRESS"
yondaime_minato
yondaime_minato
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 358

Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:40 am
cosplaying is for everyone may pera ka man o wala pede ka pa din makapag cosplay bagay man sayo o hindi pde pa din ang kelangan mo lang sa cosplay is creativity and guts and to have fun wag mo pansinin ang mga nasa paligid mo as long as you are having fun in it its ok :-)
Mee Gow
Mee Gow
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 303
Warning Level : 3rd Warning

Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:46 am
Well I dont cosplay but me and my friends are the ones making those weapons used during cosplay. and not a mere weapon we really build it by forging it and painting it to its perfect form.. actually sumali sali lang ako kasi mas marami ang alam ko sa weapons ehehe.. last time we made kirito and asunas blades and im just too damn happy when I saw the owners faces like.. so happy.. anyways back to topic.. cosplaying is for everyone not only to those who have money but those also lacking it... try dressing up like your favorite character that's enough to be called cosplaying.... cosplayers??? ROCK on!! dudes and dudettes
Haruna
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 7000
Member's Awards : Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." SNyb2eO
Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." Xqfofc5

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:19 pm
Cosplaying is an art and life.
As long as you're happy, there's no reason to stop.

We should not judge them. They are people who finds cosplaying a means of LIFE.

Why did you exist in this world if you are restricted in doing what you love the most? I THINK IT'S UNFAIR. -_-

Don't say words that can ruin other people's feeling. Better to keep it in your own inner self.
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 3016
Member's Awards : Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." MIXC3qQ

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:24 pm
Though I'm not a cosplayer...but when it terms to financial status...cosplay is not for all...but when it comes to every human rights...then cosplay is for all...there's a contradiction in that statement..it can be either good or bad...
DeepWithin
DeepWithin
Promoter
Promoter
Coins : 4880

Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:37 pm
We are free to do anything we want as long we will not hurt or interrupt another person. So, cosplay is for all but there are people who cannot afford cosplaying ._____. . IDK Maybe yes or no ><
koko
koko
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:58 am
Anyone can cosplay regardless sa itsura, height, etc.! Basta kaya mo. As long as you're happy on what you're doing. 'Wag pansinin yung iniisip at sinasabi ng ibang tao!

Kasi for me, COSPLAY is one way to express your FANDOM to that certain anime character. :)
AMayasuki
AMayasuki
Dango Lover
Dango Lover

Sun Feb 24, 2013 6:18 pm
mr.kudos wrote:Though I'm not a cosplayer...but when it terms to financial status...cosplay is not for all...but when it comes to every human rights...then cosplay is for all...there's a contradiction in that statement..it can be either good or bad...
Agree!!
Nuke Teller
Nuke Teller
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 60

Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:01 pm
Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." 65517_514255735284386_872012133_n same of this picture
AMayasuki
AMayasuki
Dango Lover
Dango Lover

Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:29 pm
Nuke Teller wrote:Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." 65517_514255735284386_872012133_n same of this picture

wow,,, Hit The Spot!!! sapul!!!
Agree ako!!
Anzelix
Anzelix
Promoter
Promoter
Coins : 8550

Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:39 am
Nuke Teller wrote:Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." 65517_514255735284386_872012133_n same of this picture

boom! very well said..i can somewhat understand how he feels..
Like nung sumali si Myrtle sa PBB, yung mga fans nya na nakakakita ng ngcocosplay sasabihin "ay nagmmyrtle din sila" i was like wtf?? cosplaying is not myrtle why tagged it as that??I'm not a myrtle hater and i'm not a fan as well..

i agree that COSPLAYING IS FOR ALL..i just hope na some poeple whose really not into it and just use it to make pa-epal or pasikat would respect the art of it..
jose005
jose005
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 3243
Membership : Your Opinion About "Cosplay is not for all." Userta11

Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:56 pm
well, let's face it like this:

everyone can cosplay on their behest
not everyone will agree on you cosplaying on your behest

so tama nga naman, lahat pwede magcosplay, pero ang problema ay ang mga tao sa paligid mo, nagiging reactive (consider many concepts and elements here, di ko na iisa-isahin)

but still, I AGREE!! :fight-o
imevilgabe
imevilgabe

Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:08 am
Tama kayo ... hindi naman kailangan gayang gaya talaga ung kinocosplay ninyo basta trip niyo character ok lang basta walang basagan ng trip . un lang poh
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum