Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter
Coins : 9410
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards : Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Yg0oxTZ

Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Empty Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:37 am
Pokemon fans out there, it's official that an all-new 3D Pokemon will launch worldwide this coming October. Pokemon X and Pokemon Y will present a new generation of Pokemon. For sure there will be Pokemon Z since they are going for the 3 axis theme, X Y Z axis as they emphasize 3D. Makes sense, right? Haha! But let's wait for that. xD
The game will be in Nintendo 3DS. :)
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 3016
Member's Awards : Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y MIXC3qQ

Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Empty Re: Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:52 am
Another reason why I must buy a 3DS...I need two more reason's
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter
Member's Awards : Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Yg0oxTZ

Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Empty Re: Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:00 am
mr.kudos wrote:Another reason why I must buy a 3DS...I need two more reason's
I'll give you another reason why you must buy 3DS. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. :)))
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Member's Awards : Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y MIXC3qQ

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:02 am
kitewashere wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:Another reason why I must buy a 3DS...I need two more reason's
I'll give you another reason why you must buy 3DS. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance. :)))

one more reason...
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:09 am
mr.kudos wrote:one more reason...
Resident Evil: Revelations :))
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:11 am
kitewashere wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:one more reason...
Resident Evil: Revelations :))

Close but it's still not a good reason..well pokemon is one of the reason's...since I'm a pokemon fan as well...although I never finished the latest pokemon released in the DS
HyugA
Administrator
Administrator
Warning Level : You are BANNED!
Membership : Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y 12405885
Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y WUvCNrt
Member's Awards : Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y 0G4cEND
Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y HgXOa4e

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:21 am
i wonder about the Anime, since the current episodes is already at the Unova League.
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:49 am
mr.kudos wrote:Close but it's still not a good reason..well pokemon is one of the reason's...since I'm a pokemon fan as well...although I never finished the latest pokemon released in the DS
Me too I haven't finished Pokemon Black 2.

HyugA wrote:i wonder about the Anime, since the current episodes is already at the Unova League.
Maybe the anime will air a year after the release of game just like what happened to Pokemon Black and White.
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:57 am
let's hope for the best that Pokemon 3ds be released ASAP on US
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:30 pm
mr.kudos wrote:let's hope for the best that Pokemon 3ds be released ASAP on US
If they stick on October release, most probably the NA version will be released by the end of the year or next year.
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Wed Jan 09, 2013 12:50 pm
kitewashere wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:let's hope for the best that Pokemon 3ds be released ASAP on US
If they stick on October release, most probably the NA version will be released by the end of the year or next year.

that's a long wait...
KƎN
KƎN
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Coins : 40600
Membership : Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y ThFe2sr
Member's Awards : Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y URK4wDE
Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y Xqfofc5
Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y PGFw8zK

Wed Jan 09, 2013 1:12 pm
I'm a pokemon fan too... but this generations of pokemon kinda suck... XD

I still love the classics, but i will still try those new...
BTW currently playing pokemon black...
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:29 pm
mr.kudos wrote:that's a long wait...
Hmm... I wonder if they gonna release it together with NA version since it says in the trailer that will be launched worldwide. I hope it's true so that we don't have to wait too long for the NA version.

noctisluciscaelum01 wrote:I'm a pokemon fan too... but this generations of pokemon kinda suck... XD

I still love the classics, but i will still try those new...
BTW currently playing pokemon black...
What makes you suck to the new gen of Pokemons? For me they still okay except for so much legendary Pokemons now.
Btw, what black version do you play? the Black 2?
Cilan G.
Cilan G.
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 2885
Member's Awards : Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y URK4wDE

Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:27 am
I see a Mei in the trailer.
O_O
lol. anyway, i like how the games grow up with our generation (i'm basing it on the hero and heroine's ages in the different gens)
but i do agree that there are a lot of legendary pokemon.

the official names for the legendary pokemons of X & Y are Xerneas & Yveltal.

aaand, Fennekin reminds me of a vulpix.. just sayin'.
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:50 pm
Cilan G. wrote:I see a Mei in the trailer.
O_O
lol. anyway, i like how the games grow up with our generation (i'm basing it on the hero and heroine's ages in the different gens)

Thanks for that info dude. The names of Pokemons now are hard to memorize. It became complicated to spell and read. -_-

Fennekin reminds me of Mozilla Firefox haha! xD
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:26 pm
It's Official.... I'm getting myself a 3DS and buy this game along with Dream drop distance and tales of the abyss
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 am
mr.kudos wrote:It's Official.... I'm getting myself a 3DS and buy this game along with Dream drop distance and tales of the abyss
Hooray! Congrats bro! :D Once you got your 3DS lemme have your friend code. xD
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:26 am
kitewashere wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:It's Official.... I'm getting myself a 3DS and buy this game along with Dream drop distance and tales of the abyss

Before I can get a 3DS I need to save some cash first...maybe I'll buy the 3DS when pokemon X and Y is out or wait for the holidays for discount....
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:43 am
mr.kudos wrote:
kitewashere wrote:

Before I can get a 3DS I need to save some cash first...maybe I'll buy the 3DS when pokemon X and Y is out or wait for the holidays for discount....
It's a long wait but I'm looking forward to that. d=(-- ,)
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:16 am
kitewashere wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:
kitewashere wrote:

It's a long wait but I'm looking forward to that. d=(-- ,)

I love the graphics of the game...I'm sure this is going to be a grand game for fans....
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:22 am
mr.kudos wrote:I love the graphics of the game...I'm sure this is going to be a grand game for fans....
True! It's all because the game is now in 3D. Aside from the graphics, I love the new battle scenes wherein we can see the moves of Pokemons just like in Pokemon Stadium. :D
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member

Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:28 am
kitewashere wrote:
mr.kudos wrote:I love the graphics of the game...I'm sure this is going to be a grand game for fans....
True! It's all because the game is now in 3D. Aside from the graphics, I love the new battle scenes wherein we can see the moves of Pokemons just like in Pokemon Stadium. :D

This time what region will X and Y held in?
Cilan G.
Cilan G.
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 2885

Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:10 am
kitewashere wrote:
Cilan G. wrote:I see a Mei in the trailer.
O_O

Thanks for that info dude. The names of Pokemons now are hard to memorize. It became complicated to spell and read. -_-

Fennekin reminds me of Mozilla Firefox haha! xD

Mozilla. HA!
XD

i should get a 3DS soon.
- Hespera
- Hespera
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 21882
Member's Awards : Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y 745GASw
Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y LPwZS8o
Official Pokemon 6th Generation: Pokemon X and Pokemon Y PGFw8zK

Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:52 pm
Topic Moved: From Game Lounge
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum