Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

+26
fdregdj123
†GraYoy26
jose005
Tetre
Nuke Teller
Hel
VahnHaven
soulbreaker07
Ninegaggers
Captain Buggy
soulfire27
SnowFlakes.
Haruna
Ootaku?
SpicyOolongTea
GotMyMojo
Acropyre
ajdevera15
mr.kudos
Psychserum
Rinoa
keyblade32
Bermuda Triangle
khyeal
Squallgrieve
kitewashere
30 posters
Go down
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter
Coins : 9410
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards : Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread Yg0oxTZ

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread Empty Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:00 pm
Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread Kingdom_Hearts_logo
Kingdom Hearts is a series of action role-playing games developed and published by Square Enix. It is a collaboration between Square Enix and Disney Interactive Studios, and is under the direction of Tetsuya Nomura, a longtime Square Enix character designer. Kingdom Hearts is a crossover of various Disney settings based in a universe made specifically for the series. Characters from Square Enix's Final Fantasy series and The World Ends with You make appearances and interact with the player and the Disney characters. The series centers on the main character Sora's search for his friends and his encounters with Disney, Final Fantasy and The World Ends With You characters on their worlds.

The series currently consists of seven games across multiple video game consoles, and future titles are planned. Most of the games in the series have been both critically acclaimed and commercially successful, though each title has seen varying levels of success.

-Wikipedia

Who played this game? What KH game did you finish? Let's discuss anything about KH. :D
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 9845
Member's Awards : Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread PGFw8zK

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread Empty Re: Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:34 pm
Dude this is definitely one of my favorite games. I still have no idea how they can mash square and disney characters flawlessly but it works!!! I only finished the main entries to the series(1,2 and BBS) because I cannot afford multiple gaming consoles but I really want to play 358/2 and Dream Drop Distance.

"Got it memorized?"-Axel
Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread Kingdomhearts4

Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread Gold11
khyeal
khyeal
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 0

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:36 pm
actually you can play kingdom hearts on pc, using a good emulator, i have one on my pc, and an iso of the game. it works, i used it before when i still dont have my consoles :nono but you do need a fast machine.
Bermuda Triangle
Bermuda Triangle
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 19095
Warning Level : 3rd Warning
Member's Awards : Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread URK4wDE
Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread HGUQngJ
Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread PGFw8zK

Tue Dec 25, 2012 9:37 pm
Wooo!! Another KH fan! :D

I'm waiting for KH DDD.
I've played KH 1 and 2, BBS, 358/2

Favorite: Xion!!
keyblade32
keyblade32
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Tue Dec 25, 2012 10:19 pm
I only playes KH 2 and it's an amazing game. I really enjoyed playing it when I battle Sephiroth. It was a harder battle than the Final Boss but there's actually a pattern in his moves and once you learned it, he will be a piece of cake...
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:15 am
keyblade32 wrote:I only playes KH 2 and it's an amazing game. I really enjoyed playing it when I battle Sephiroth. It was a harder battle than the Final Boss but there's actually a pattern in his moves and once you learned it, he will be a piece of cake...

Sephiroth is actually easier in Kh2 than in kh1. And getting the ultima weapon keyblade is also easier in 2 than 1. There is 1 item you need that I think is in neverland and the way to get it is almost asinine haha
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:46 pm
Narukami wrote:Wooo!! Another KH fan! :D

I'm waiting for KH DDD.

Xion FTW! :fight-o
KH DDD is next on my list. Once I bought a 3DS, that would be the first game I would purchase. :star

Squallgrieve wrote:
keyblade32 wrote:I only playes KH 2 and it's an amazing game. I really enjoyed playing it when I battle Sephiroth. It was a harder battle than the Final Boss but there's actually a pattern in his moves and once you learned it, he will be a piece of cake...

Sephiroth is actually easier in Kh2 than in kh1. And getting the ultima weapon keyblade is also easier in 2 than 1. There is 1 item you need that I think is in neverland and the way to get it is almost asinine haha

It's true that he is easier to beat in KH2 but the most difficult boss that I ever encountered in the whole KH series is the Mysterious Figure in BBS. Damn, he's really a pain in the *ss dude!

Guys, have you played Final Mixes (KH1, 2 and BBS)?
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:27 pm
Yeah dude mysterious figure is very hard to beat and he sticks to you like a pest. I mean with Sephiroth you have at least time to breathe when he executes meteor and heartless angel but with mysterious figure you really have to mash square to avoid his attacks and he presents so little openings for you to attack. And the keyblade you get for beating him isn't really all that so I think it's basically just for bragging rights. I beat both of them and I can honestly say Mysterious Figure is harder but Sephiroth is more fun to fight.
keyblade32
keyblade32
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector

Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:43 pm
kitewashere wrote:
Narukami wrote:Wooo!! Another KH fan! :D

I'm waiting for KH DDD.

Xion FTW! :fight-o
KH DDD is next on my list. Once I bought a 3DS, that would be the first game I would purchase. :star

Squallgrieve wrote:

It's true that he is easier to beat in KH2 but the most difficult boss that I ever encountered in the whole KH series is the Mysterious Figure in BBS. Damn, he's really a pain in the *ss dude!

Guys, have you played Final Mixes (KH1, 2 and BBS)?
How I wish I can also play Kingdom Hearts 1. *sigh*, I want a much harder opponent because theres no challenge at all if the enemies are to weak. I prefer playing Hard Mode and Tougher Opponents... :Cat Emote23: :Cat Emote23:
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Wed Dec 26, 2012 4:52 pm
Squallgrieve wrote:Yeah dude mysterious figure is very hard to beat and he sticks to you like a pest. I mean with Sephiroth you have at least time to breathe when he executes meteor and heartless angel but with mysterious figure you really have to mash square to avoid his attacks and he presents so little openings for you to attack. And the keyblade you get for beating him isn't really all that so I think it's basically just for bragging rights. I beat both of them and I can honestly say Mysterious Figure is harder but Sephiroth is more fun to fight.
You said it right dude. It took me a week to defeat Mysterious Figure. Hahahaha!

keyblade32 wrote:How I wish I can also play Kingdom Hearts 1. *sigh*, I want a much harder opponent because theres no challenge at all if the enemies are to weak. I prefer playing Hard Mode and Tougher Opponents...
You can play KH 1. Just DL an emulator of PS2 and a good ISO of the game. Or if you have PS3, you can wait for the release of KH 1.5 until March 14 next year. ;)
Rinoa
Rinoa
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 8151

Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:17 pm
Played and finished Kingdom Hearts 1. Repeated the last saved game for a couple of times just so I could watch the ending theme, Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru. Back then, I was not aware of youtube so whenever I like to hear the song, I'll replay my last saved game and have to defeat Ansem all over again. LOL

Played Kingdom Hearts 2 but was not able to beat the game. My ps2 controller broke. :( Didn't have managed to get back on my ps2 games so my KH2 saved game's still hanging there in my mmc unfinished. XD
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:14 pm
Rinoa wrote:Played and finished Kingdom Hearts 1. Repeated the last saved game for a couple of times just so I could watch the ending theme, Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru. Back then, I was not aware of youtube so whenever I like to hear the song, I'll replay my last saved game and have to defeat Ansem all over again. LOL

Played Kingdom Hearts 2 but was not able to beat the game. My ps2 controller broke. :( Didn't have managed to get back on my ps2 games so my KH2 saved game's still hanging there in my mmc unfinished. XD

Ouch nakakabitin yun..can you at least remember what part of the game you were before your controller broke? And yeah simple and clean is one of the best video game songs of all time. It's right up there with Eyes on Me and Melodies of Life in my opinion.
Rinoa
Rinoa
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 8151

Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:06 pm
^I think sa Atlantis. Tama ba? Kila Ariel? Yung kelangan mong sayawin yung song nya. Nasira kasi yung triangle button. Ehehehehehe.
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:22 pm
Squallgrieve wrote:Ouch nakakabitin yun..can you at least remember what part of the game you were before your controller broke? And yeah simple and clean is one of the best video game songs of all time. It's right up there with Eyes on Me and Melodies of Life in my opinion.
Yeah best video game theme of all times. ^^

Rinoa wrote:^I think sa Atlantis. Tama ba? Kila Ariel? Yung kelangan mong sayawin yung song nya. Nasira kasi yung triangle button. Ehehehehehe.
That's my most hated part of KH 2. The song is annoying and it's corny. Hahaha! xD
Psychserum
Psychserum
Promoter
Promoter
Coins : 2300
Warning Level : You are BANNED!

Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:46 pm
Only played Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep :3
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:56 am
Rinoa wrote:^I think sa Atlantis. Tama ba? Kila Ariel? Yung kelangan mong sayawin yung song nya. Nasira kasi yung triangle button. Ehehehehehe.
That's my most hated part of KH 2. The song is annoying and it's corny. Hahaha! xD

^^Yup its Atlantis. But if you think about it, the gameplay in atlantis is leap and bounds better in KH2 than in KH1. Battling is a pain underwater and with KH2 we just have to follow the song while pressing random buttons. I'll take those songs anyday rather than going through Atlantis KH1 style again lol
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:07 am
Squallgrieve wrote:

^^Yup its Atlantis. But if you think about it, the gameplay in atlantis is leap and bounds better in KH2 than in KH1. Battling is a pain underwater and with KH2 we just have to follow the song while pressing random buttons. I'll take those songs anyday rather than going through Atlantis KH1 style again lol
Yeah it's really hard to fight in Atlantis in KH1 plus the Map in Atlantis is kinda hard to follow. I ended myself to be lost on that world. -____-

Anyway, what's your most favorite Disney World (not including The World That Never Was, Destiny Islands, Twilight Town, Castle Oblivion, etc.)?
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 3016
Member's Awards : Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread MIXC3qQ

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:14 am
Something might interest you all...What happened to KH3..it seems that square will release an HD collection for the PS3 (which is good) but what happened to KH3...did square drop off the project perhaps?....
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:20 am
mr.kudos wrote:Something might interest you all...What happened to KH3..it seems that square will release an HD collection for the PS3 (which is good) but what happened to KH3...did square drop off the project perhaps?....
No they didn't and they will never do that. The KH3 project will start as soon as the Final Fantasy Versus is finished and released, as what Nomura said from his interviews.
Squallgrieve
Squallgrieve
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:55 am
kitewashere wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:

Yeah it's really hard to fight in Atlantis in KH1 plus the Map in Atlantis is kinda hard to follow. I ended myself to be lost on that world. -____-

Anyway, what's your most favorite Disney World (not including The World That Never Was, Destiny Islands, Twilight Town, Castle Oblivion, etc.)?

I almost forgot. It's called atlantica not Atlantis,my bad. As for my favorite world, it's Olympus haha. I never tire of the tournaments in this world. Plus cmon, Hades, nuff said.

mr.kudos wrote:Something might interest you all...What happened to KH3..it seems that square will release an HD collection for the PS3 (which is good) but what happened to KH3...did square drop off the project perhaps?....

Yeah it's called Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and I think it's for those unfortunate enough to not have played the the first entry to the series and as for square dropping KH3, I highly doubt it. With the recent slump of the FF series I think KH is their most anticipated project. And seeing that Dream Drop Distance just got released I think they are only holding out on 3 because they still have some unfinished projects or they first wanna tie the loose ends in the KH storyline before proceeding with the next chapter in the series.
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 3016
Member's Awards : Kingdom Hearts Discussion Thread MIXC3qQ

Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:37 pm
Squallgrieve wrote:
kitewashere wrote:
Squallgrieve wrote:

I almost forgot. It's called atlantica not Atlantis,my bad. As for my favorite world, it's Olympus haha. I never tire of the tournaments in this world. Plus cmon, Hades, nuff said.

Yeah it's called Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and I think it's for those unfortunate enough to not have played the the first entry to the series and as for square dropping KH3, I highly doubt it. With the recent slump of the FF series I think KH is their most anticipated project. And seeing that Dream Drop Distance just got released I think they are only holding out on 3 because they still have some unfinished projects or they first wanna tie the loose ends in the KH storyline before proceeding with the next chapter in the series.

Hmmmmm I see...maybe after 1.5 Remix they will now focus on KH3...definitely going to buy 1.5 Remix and KH3 when it's out...i think 1.5 remix will have Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories and 358/2, right?
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Fri Jan 04, 2013 2:56 pm
Squallgrieve wrote:I almost forgot. It's called atlantica not Atlantis,my bad. As for my favorite world, it's Olympus haha. I never tire of the tournaments in this world. Plus cmon, Hades, nuff said.
Oh yeah! That's my favorite Disney world too! That's one of the worlds I visited when I'm having level grinding. :D

Squallgrieve wrote:Yeah it's called Kingdom Hearts 1.5 and I think it's for those unfortunate enough to not have played the the first entry to the series and as for square dropping KH3, I highly doubt it. With the recent slump of the FF series I think KH is their most anticipated project. And seeing that Dream Drop Distance just got released I think they are only holding out on 3 because they still have some unfinished projects or they first wanna tie the loose ends in the KH storyline before proceeding with the next chapter in the series.
FF XIII Versus seems to be their most anticipated project since it took 7 years in making and until now it is not yet finished. Haha! About the losing ends of KH storyline, there are rumors that the next title would be KH BBS vol. 2 (taken place after the events of BBS when Aqua is in Dark Realm) then KH 3 to closed some plot holes in the story.

mr.kudos wrote:Hmmmmm I see...maybe after 1.5 Remix they will now focus on KH3...definitely going to buy 1.5 Remix and KH3 when it's out...i think 1.5 remix will have Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts Chain of memories and 358/2, right?
Yup remakes of KH 1 and Chain of Memories with additional Trophy system and for Days, it will be in Theater mode. Almost cutscenes from Days will be in full CGI movie.
ajdevera15
ajdevera15

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:18 pm
I played KH 1, 2, BBS and Chain of Memories. Still waiting for the KH 3 in PS3. :D
kitewashere
kitewashere
Promoter
Promoter

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:39 pm
ajdevera15 wrote:I played KH 1, 2, BBS and Chain of Memories. Still waiting for the KH 3 in PS3. :D
How about KH Re:coded? Have you played it?
ajdevera15
ajdevera15

Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:55 pm
Not yet. I think I'll wait for the KH 1.5 HD ReMIX then play Re: Coded.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum