Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Loli Gaga
Loli Gaga
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Warning Level : No Warning

Unfaithfull (story) Empty Unfaithfull (story)

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:28 pm
Unfaithful
(Completely Fictional lololol)

Chapter One
I love you

Unfaithful

That’s the only word to describe us, you, me, and what we used to be…

unfaithful…

*Walking all alone had never felt so different, it’s like missing a part of you that was once you’re everyday. Every special place you know seems to have lost it’s significance. It’s the moment when you realize that everything means nothing, nothing at all…*

An online love story I read, love, is there even such a thing…

“I love you…” He typed, “LOL, me too.”… 3 words I can never say without meaning it. I just can’t say it, “I love you” never seemed so meaningless and pathetic. “Damn I miss you. Can you go here today?” He typed, “I cant I don’t have money. I only have like 70 pesos left.” I don’t wanna go there yet, I can’t, if you’re interested even a bit in even pursuing me, you should be the one going here and to think you can say words “I love you” without even meaning it, how pathetic... “You just don’t wanna see me, are you ashamed of me?” he typed. “No, that’s not it, I really don’t have enough money.” I really don’t have enough money, why do you have to ask me twice, once is enough, once is understandable. “You always deny me.” He typed, “You’re over reacting over nothing” words I wish I could have typed. What is it about love and drama, I don’t get it, why are they connected, isn’t it easier to love without going through all that. “…” It seemed like he left already, why are you always so stubborn and dramatic, sometimes I feel like you’re the girl.

“You still there?” later on I’d type something to keep drama flowing on and on, I hate how things are, like really, I hate his drama. “Yeah.” He’d type back, “So how you doing?” I then ask, just to keep it going on. “I’m just waiting for you to say something again.” I hate how he doesn’t understand English very well, since English isn’t really our first language. “That’s not what I asked, I asked how you’re doing, not what you’re doing.” I typed back, I don’t get it. What did he even like about me? He does say I am the only person that understands him. But in reality, I’m the least he should expect to understand since I don’t even understand my self well enough on why I should still be with him. “…” I guess he’s dramatizing again. “*phegz signed out*” Then there would be times like this. For a person very numb such as I am, I never thought were that much alike.
Lemondemon
Lemondemon
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 285
Warning Level : You are BANNED!
Member's Awards : Unfaithfull (story) 745GASw
Unfaithfull (story) LPwZS8o
Unfaithfull (story) URK4wDE
Unfaithfull (story) Xqfofc5
Unfaithfull (story) PGFw8zK

Unfaithfull (story) Empty Re: Unfaithfull (story)

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:33 pm
Ow..!
Loli Gaga
Loli Gaga
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Warning Level : No Warning

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:37 pm
Chapter 2
Chat

I met you online on some random bizarre chat room. “Hello? ” Who in the world? “ASL? ” What’s with the smiley, Don’t use smiley’s when you’re not really smiling in real life, how fake. “16 F” I typed back, please don’t bother me anymore and go back to your own misery.

“So, what do you wanna talk about?” Were not actually talking, that’s why were in a chat room. “I dunno, you think about it.” I don’t wanna waste my time with you. “Got myspace?” The usual “I wanna know what you look like” line, you should have just asked for it, but I’ll give it anyway. “I’ll just add you.” I typed so I did, I don’t have enough random friends on my space, so yeah, I can add pretty much whoever I want, and to think he doesn’t look as bad as I though they all would.

“Ok I’m done adding you. ” I said, and to think I’ve warmed up that easily, well I am a girl anyways. “Tnx! I’ll approve it now.” He typed. It seemed like I freaked him out with how I looked on myspace, well I can’t blame anyone, no one ever liked me, and I don’t really give a damn about them. “You still there? WOW, you look so pretty.” he typed, the obvious boy “I’m collecting girls” line, I’m not an expert but it works for lots of women, but don’t give in so easily. I just don’t get it why they’d have to say things they don’t mean without very well knowing the reaction and feelings of the other person they say it to. “Haha, you don’t look bad you’re self.” I typed, come to think of it, he was the first to say, though I assume it’s not real, I might be closing to conclusions already. “Do you have a bf?” What was he playing on here, did I by any means do anything wrong? I was clearly sending a message that I’m not interested, seeing by the looks of it, it seemed normal that he received compliments about being handsome and all that before I even replied seconds ago. “No I don’t, and I’m not really allowed to have one.” And to think I’d give a sugar coated answer to a stranger, but really, I’m not interested in strangers you meet on bizarre chat rooms. “Wait, can I be your boyfriend if you’re not really seeing anyone?” he typed quickly before I could have blocked him. “By the way you look, it’s impossible for you not to have a boyfriend, please don’t leave yet” and here is when he jumps from “I know my game” to “I’m clearly desperate” ah yes, the classic “I cant get action in the real world, so I’d try it online” pathetic, what am I even doing here. And what even made him think that I’m leaving, I was just gonna block him and move on with my life. But I guess a little drama wont hurt that much. So I played on his plot of desperation into my total ruin.

Through the whole chat, he kept on inserting the topic about relationships, as he kept on blabbing in and on, I eventually planted the wrong idea inside his head and made him think that we were actually together that moment on. I didn’t mean it, it was an accident, and accidental tragedy that I couldn’t live with. I never felt so guilty when he was like all jumping happy up and down as it seemed so he typed. I don’t believe it anyways. From that moment on I knew it, I have to… I have to break up with him. Though were not officially together, I just had to make things right, I’m that kind of person, stupid super hero complex of mine. All out of my stupidity of playing alone, I end up sinking riding the waves he threw.

Was I about to make the same mistake again? Where lies become real?

Our relationship was about lies and deception, the ideal relationship, fake and exists only when we chat but disappears when we leave the virtual illusion of love in the internet.
JNL22
JNL22
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 15929
Warning Level : You are BANNED!
Member's Awards : Unfaithfull (story) LPwZS8o

Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:25 pm
oh nice story...

i also experience like that before~~ but phew~~ i ignore him

dont like men whose courting at internet wahh--haha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum