Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
- Darkpulse
- Darkpulse
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 2555
Warning Level : No Warning
Membership : My Champions ( Sa Rank Game :3 ) TkKnDai
Member's Awards : My Champions ( Sa Rank Game :3 ) MIXC3qQ
tite

My Champions ( Sa Rank Game :3 ) Empty My Champions ( Sa Rank Game :3 )

Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:46 pm
Walang basagan ng trip sa mga mababasa nyo SweetJesus!
LOL so here it is.

Solo Top/Diver:

Wukong - For me, wukong is one of the best solo top in game. His 3rd skill w/ the combination of 1st and 2nd, helps him to succesfully spam the opponent.
However, mana is the problem with this IF there is no jungle in the team.
In the early clashes, wukong's ult is one of the best CC. Resulting for the enemy team to lose in clash.

Jarvan IV - Jarvan, perhaps is the best partner of any jungler in terms of Ganking. The help of his 3rd and 1st then 2nd for the slow is very helpful to neutralize the opponent. However, for me the only problem with Jarvan is the source of his life, when his opponent is a certified spammer.

Mid Lane/Assasin:
Diana - Diana, is one of the best assasin ive ever used. The combination of her 2nd, 1st, ULT, then 3rd if the opponent is getting away is very OP LOL Jk. The Lich blane for her is very helpful though her skills are not meant to spam. But diana's best counter is Morgana & Kayle for me.

Annie - Annie, the best spammer in mid lane. Her first skill helps her to CS succesfully, the mana it costs will be refunded if she kills a minion or hero with her first. Her passive, that every time she use's her skill for the fourth time, the next skill will have stun effect except the 3rd. That passive is the best for her tibbers in clash. Annie's counter for me is Teemo and Kass.

Lux - is the team's best damage dealer in clash. Her 3rd and ULT is very helpful in clash, The 2nd is the shield for the team. 1st is for snaring for the gank and for pursuing. Lux's counter for me is Annie, Kass.

Akali - The combination of her 1st and basic attack is OP. Damn, but the only hope you got if akali is the opponent is to spam her to death beach. Don't you ever give her any cs, spam and spam until she go TH and cs only under her tower. However, If akali goes lvl 6, she goes ganking all around so be careful :v. The best counter for akali is Ahri, Lux, Kass, Annie.

Kassadin - In rank gaming, Kass is the God (In Bronze Div & Silver Div :v). When i used kassadin because the enemy team's captain didn't banned it i remember one player chatting me, "(VERY BAD WORD) Wag nyo talga kakalimutan i ban ang kassadin sa rank" and i lol'ed so hard. The Combination of his 2nd skill with the Lich blane is very helpful for him to successfully kill his opponent. Kass counter for me is Lux, Annie & Morgana

Jungle:

Fiora - The help of her 1st with the 3rd then ULT will give a mass damage for the enemy in ganking terms with the slow of the Red's buff. I reccomend Hydra for the first build for the AoE.

Vi - THE BESSSSSSSSSSST jungler for me in the league. napaliwanag ko na to eh :v tignan nyo nalang sa jungler's thread :v

Support

Soraka - Her heal and 3rd which give mana to her ADC is the best for Ez, which helps her carry to spam and spam the opponent. And her ult which is very helpful in clash.

Soraka - THE BESSST support for me, the heal and the movement speed for pursuing, The ULT for the clash everything is the besst.

Blitzcrank - The best support for VAYNE. The combination of Grab and Condem is the best. Then knock airborne.

ADC:

Vayne: her only problem is, if the user doesn't have any runes, it'll gonna be a big problem, vayne's a just a paper playing around for the Enemy team, the jungle ganking her, the spam of the opponents adc. i reccomend buying runes first b4 using vayne. RIOT adjusted her Attackspeed last Dec i think?

Sorry but vayne is the only ADC i use :proud

THE BUILDS
MeGusta

Tank - Sunfire, Ninja Tabi/Mobility, Warmog's armor, Randuins Omen, Thornmail, Iceborn Gauntlet Spirit Vissage (if the enemy team's APC's OP :v)

Support - The Crucible, Mobility boots, Iron Solari, Randuin's Omen Mejai, Sight stone.

ADC/Jungle - Ravenous Hydra, Bloodthirst, Randuin's omen, Berserker's boots, Infinity Edge, BOTRK. (BOTRK is for the first build i reccomend :v)

ADC/range - BOTRK, Infinity Edge, Last whisper, Black Cleaver, Berserker's boots(then upgrade to furor) and Phantom Dancer.

AP/mid: Athena's unholy grail(if the champ's skill's cost's too much mana or if the cooldown of it's skill is million years to wait before you can use it again. ) Rabadon's Cap, Mejai, Rod of ages, boots that is magic pen.

So ihope that this'll help you in your rank gaming stats :3 too bad, there's no team work in bronze div :v

And for the runes, i'll update this thread :v
Empress
Empress
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 364
Warning Level : You are BANNED!

My Champions ( Sa Rank Game :3 ) Empty Re: My Champions ( Sa Rank Game :3 )

Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:22 am
Di pa ako nakakapag-rank game dahil alam kong matatalo ako. AYoko mag bronze :alog:

Pero

Solo Top - WUKONG "I will be the best"

Mid/AP - Cassiopeia/Katarina

Support - ANivia/Sona

ADR - jinx / Twisted fate
Switch
Switch
Promoter
Promoter
Coins : 500

Tue Mar 25, 2014 9:55 pm
Hmmmmmm...

Top Lane:
JAX
Mid Lane:
JAX
Jungler:
JAX/UDYR/VOLI/SHYV
SUPPORT:
MORG.......what?
ADC:
ANYTHING..Except Lucian..

APC:
JAX...

BUILDS:
RUSH BOTRK FOR JAX,VOLI,VAYNE,and Kog Maw.
RUSH DFG FOR AP JAX..
RUSH Zephyr for Udyr..
ill go frozen heart,visage,GA for defensive...thats all :)
ManiaKiss
ManiaKiss
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 709

Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:14 pm
varuz, victor, sejuani, lucifer, mirana, ForNevermore, ursa warrior, kennen, kellewe, KOTOL, naruto uzumaki, that bloody axe guy, SABERTHOOTH, edward elric,
GIRUGAMESHU, TouMan, SONA
Empress
Empress
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 364
Warning Level : You are BANNED!

Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:53 pm

Jungler: Yi/Jax
Yato
Yato
Shinigami Badge Holder
Shinigami Badge Holder

Wed Jun 11, 2014 10:49 pm
Solo Top: Phantheon, Lee Sin
Mid/AP: Karma, Annie
Jungler: Jax <3
Bot Lane: Ezreal , Jinx, etc.
Support: Blitzcrank, Rammus
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum