Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
PuroKishi
PuroKishi
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 21081
Warning Level : No Warning
Membership : Vayne: What's your build? TkKnDai
Member's Awards : Vayne: What's your build? Ir2Zgf6
Vayne: What's your build? PGFw8zK

Vayne: What's your build? Empty Vayne: What's your build?

Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:01 pm
Hi! PuroKishi here! LoL Player for almost a year.
IGN: Proxy_aZteC current rank G5(dropped from G1)
Main AP Secondary Ad/offtank ad.

I'm just gonna share my Vayne guide and build.
My build is kinda different from others. And I'm okay with sticking to this build cause it proved useful ingame.

Vayne is different from other ADR's. Unlike others she relies mostly in her AA  and Thornmail and Omen is quite problematic. Contrary to others that Vayne kites very well, i don't kite, I KILL.

SKILL build: I've seen a lot of players max W first. I did that when I started, but I realized you cant proc it very often(low A.spd) and because it cuts enemies Max Health, it's particularly weak on lower levels. So I choose Q first. Why? Lower CDR, can use to evade skillshots on low levels. DMG on hit perfect for CS or kiting on low levels.

Then I max W then E. R s leveled whenever it's available.

Sequence: R for DMG and invi.  Q to reach in, use E if you can stick the enemy on a wall then AA and/or use BRK and AA and Q like crazy! Once you pinned an enemy to a wall, most likely they're good as dead. But be careful for backups so back down after you secure the kill.

Items

I always start with BRK. It's a great and balanced item early game. Dmg, A.spd and Life steal. It gives a boost in Vayne's overall performance. Specially the item's active and passive.

Then I build PD. For A.spd and Crit. The bonus MS and passive helps you in chasing or running from enemies.

Next I either get a BF sword or LW. During this time you might be in mid game. This is where enemies start building tank items specially when they feel threatened of you. Additional Dmg or LW helps your attacks to pierce their armor. Then I go straight to IE for dmg and for your crits.

Your last item would be a luxury item. In most cases when you're greatly fed and you've got the above items, most likely the match should be over. FF or Push. But sometimes your enemies try to fight their way in resulting a longer match. Now pick an item wherein you're kinda missing some stats, ex. A.spd Dmg. At this point you already have around +135 bonus dmg, 15% lifesteal, around +80% A.spd(approx) from your items only. I always opt for additional dmg cause I'm quite okay with my A.spd. BT is a great item. +100dmg, +16% lifesteal and Vayne can easily get the stacks.

Some build TriForce for it's spellblade. +200%dmg when you cast a skill. Perfect for your Q. Plus Rage you can move quicker and kite(if u want) then there's the +dmg, crit, a.spd, ms and hp. It's relatively expensive but quite worth it.

QSS> Merc for it's active, dmg and MR. But I seldom get this item, since I get Cleanse as my Spell. I really don't need MR since I'm NOT supposed to be getting bruised. That's our Tank's job and Support to fend enemies away from you.

Cleaver. Great item, you can get full stack of armor pen in just a few hits, +Dmg, CDR and Hp. But I don,t really need much armor pen since I have enough from Runes & Masteries plus with your LW ignoring armor.

If the match still goes on, I sell my boots for Zephyr. +50% A.spd, +25 dmg and 10% CDR & MS. Plus Tenacity is great for those irritating CC's.

Spells. Flash for utility and either get Barrier or Cleanse, which is super helpful in lots of cases. I can get away when I get CC'd and can dispel Ignite. Plus I can skip QSS with this.

Tips:
Like I said, I don't kite with Vayne, cause I can easily kill them without getting bruised. I can't kite with Vayne, cause if I kite, they'll eventually run away from me. Given the circumstance that no one's around, they'll eventually give up and run instead. Vayne's AA hurts a lot, specially with Q & W. 3 Attacks would rip a lot of their HP. So instead of kiting, I'll try to corner them using E. Ult, Pin them to a Wall, Q and attack like Crazy.  I only kite in an Open field without walls or terrain to E an enemy. And when we're near a wall, I quickly try to maneuver around and E him. But when I'm in the Jungle, I opt to stun and ambush the enemy instead.

During early laning phase, don't get pretty aggressive, remember, one of the most important part of your growth in a game as an ADR is your CS. You're supposed to have the highest in your team. Don't try, GET all CS as much as possible. Do this specially when your enemies are pretty aggressive. Don't overextend, ask your Supp to play safe. Just get last hits. It's easier to kill when you're near your tower, you can chase them without getting near their tower unlike when you're the one's who's pushing. And You can also be safe from ganks.

Another is bring some Wards with you. I use this when ambushing someone, I place a ward inside a brush, Ulti and Q outside(remember you're stealthed for a second)so use this opportunity to confuse and E the enemy(since you placed a ward, you can cast E on an enemy inside the Brush) then go for the kill.

Another is placing yourself in Team Fights. Always stay away from your AP, they'll porbably target him or you. Don't let yourself caught. Stand on the Back of the team and wait till your tank or Ad to initiate. When they start attacking, position yourself away from the AP or AD but still being able to free hit enemies. Ask your teammates to shield you. I sometimes circle around and target their ADR instead. Specially when the clash starts, Ulti and target him asap. And since you're an ADR, don't let yourself bruised. It's not your job to tank but to free hit. Get away from the enemy AP when you don't have anyone with you. They can make you minced meat in seconds. But given the right strategy at the right time, they can fall prey from your combo.

Try to play with your food. With your Ulti, they wont know where you'd Q so use this to confuse them. Vayne is also good in chasing enemies cause with her passive. So when someones running away, you can try to catch em, you don't know you might end up killing it.

All in all, Vayne is a great ADR, she's the only one I use(cause I seldom use ADRs) aside from Cait( yeah I totally kite with this one xD) I have a fetish on heroes(all RPG Games) that AAs. So I really like her >w<
Anyway, I.m just sharing my guide. I'm not saying this is the best, but for me this is what I think I'm very comfortable with. You can play with her differently cause at the end of the day, the results is what matters.

That's all. Thank you. What's your build? Share them!
NHarmonia<3
NHarmonia<3
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Coins : 3500
Membership : Vayne: What's your build? TkKnDai
Vayne: What's your build? WUvCNrt
Vayne: What's your build? Userta11

Vayne: What's your build? Empty Re: Vayne: What's your build?

Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:29 pm
Wow, this is was like a complete guide for her skills already.

Anyway you should check this out.
http://www.newsoflegends.com/index.php/master-vayne-in-5-minutes-visual-guide-14568/

I had fun reading this since it is a Visual Guide :ttu:
ManiaKiss
ManiaKiss
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 709

Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:11 pm
Zhonya's
Drem ♚
Drem ♚
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:10 pm
bold mo kaya yung important details. or hiwalay mo yung bawat section mula sa runes, items, skill order, masteries and spell for quick guides. Kakatamad basahin  :nah 
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum