Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Log in
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime


Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 7
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 6
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
4% / 3
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 9
Gangsta.
15% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
3% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
3% / 2
Charlotte
29% / 23
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
3% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 14
Top posting users this month
3 Posts - 38%
3 Posts - 38%
2 Posts - 25%
Latest topics
KAMISSFri May 18, 2018 1:56 amEmpress
Hi again... :)Fri May 18, 2018 1:55 amEmpress
I'm back Tue May 15, 2018 12:37 amawooooooooO
Pokémon GO!Thu May 10, 2018 4:40 pmDevilCross
Shout out / Wall 2Thu May 10, 2018 4:35 pmDevilCross
Who's crazy for BNHAMon Apr 30, 2018 1:46 amPewPewPew
True or FalseMon Apr 16, 2018 4:38 amHecathe Noctis
Dear SomeoneSat Apr 07, 2018 11:31 amHecathe Noctis
I want to...Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:24 amHecathe Noctis
Donate
Top posting users this week

Share
Go down
avatar
megane.chan
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Posts : 94
Points : 56241
Join date : 2012-04-23
Warning Level : 2nd Warning

Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Tue Jul 31, 2012 10:28 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
First topic message reminder :

For Boys, ask us girls a question and we'll try to answer it.
Feel free to ask anything, naughty/funny/etc.. Anyone can participate here.


avatar
DevilCross
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Posts : 7178
Points : 53582
Coins : 73524
Join date : 2012-04-26
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards :



Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:44 pm
@megane.chan wrote:
50/50, when you tell us that you love us, you can see it in our face that we're happy but in the back of our minds, we're observing you, thinking if you really are serious about that, its like 'really? you love me? or are you just joking, i still need to know you' sth like that, we dont believe you guys easily, we always have sth in the back of our minds, so be careful.

Yeah I remember that :/Kon3b:

Newly Question actually this is for women question well we gonna see if there's a girls did this.

Question: Women do crazy things when their young. What crazy thing have you done so far that you can remember for the rest of your life?

The crazier the better... /Kon1a:

-------------------------------












Claims:



Credits to Jehu

avatar
megane.chan
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Posts : 94
Points : 56241
Join date : 2012-04-23
Warning Level : 2nd Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:29 pm
Zerozaki Hitoshiki wrote:it's not a question but.
I am glad that you are back.
errm.. k i dont kno you. but yeah, im back.

jin15 wrote:

Newly Question actually this is for women question well we gonna see if there's a girls did this.

Question: Women do crazy things when their young. What crazy thing have you done so far that you can remember for the rest of your life?

The crazier the better... /Kon1a:
LOL, i cant answer this, next time dont be too specific in your question.
avatar
★Derplock☆Holmes
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Posts : 792
Points : 49218
Coins : 11232
Join date : 2012-04-19
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards :

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:41 am
Do girls sometimes get perverted minds??
Always bothering me... lol...

-------------------------------

Being a Lolicon is not a fetish. It is a way of living~
Rikka Takanashi agrees , surprised~:
 
Sou des ka!

avatar
DevilCross
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Posts : 7178
Points : 53582
Coins : 73524
Join date : 2012-04-26
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards :



Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:54 am
@megane.chan wrote:
LOL, i cant answer this, next time dont be too specific in your question.

As i thought you can't answer this. :/Kon1b:

Alright next question.

Have you girls tried to use your looks to get what you want?
if yes, what was it? what did you do to get it? :/Kon1a:

-------------------------------












Claims:



Credits to Jehu

avatar
megane.chan
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Posts : 94
Points : 56241
Join date : 2012-04-23
Warning Level : 2nd Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:59 pm
hpacleb wrote:Do girls sometimes get perverted minds??
Always bothering me... lol...
i like this question.
Of course we do, but we're not like you guys, we dont think about those 'stuffs' everytime.

jin15 wrote:

Have you girls tried to use your looks to get what you want?
if yes, what was it? what did you do to get it? :/Kon1a:
errmm do girls do this? LOL , i dunno, maybe some girls, but most of the time, guys give us what we want even tho we're not asking/impressing them.
avatar
karl.josef.14
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Posts : 634
Points : 59806
Join date : 2012-05-31
Warning Level : No Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:38 pm
hpacleb wrote:Do girls sometimes get perverted minds??
Always bothering me... lol...

may qoute ako sayo:
Walang taong hindi ma "L".

-------------------------------

-----------------------------MY BATTLE THEME------------------------


--------------------------------PSN---------------------------------


avatar
wolfgang
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Posts : 463
Points : 45825
Coins : 1247
Join date : 2012-04-18
Warning Level : No Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:43 am
@megane: I been reading your post when you get banned. I investigate a lil after reading your post I found it would be a waste to ban you and so on so fort *teh negotiations begin!*

@karl: dali mo brad! apir!


ok here a question:

Do girl fulfill the sworn they said after more than 3 years?
for example the girl and the boy been going out and they can't be together for a complicated reason and decided to split and sworn to each other that they will see each other after 3 yrs

-------------------------------





Don't forget to try play the ff games:
MadFather | Dragon Nest SEA | Cosmic Break |Touhou Project
avatar
DevilCross
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Posts : 7178
Points : 53582
Coins : 73524
Join date : 2012-04-26
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards :



Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:14 pm
@Meganechan

Yeah some girl's friend of mine doing that to get the things they want(not perverted thinking) :)

@Karl

Totally Agree ^.^



Question:

What do you think of a guy who is into a lot of things? like collecting model kits, anime lover, loves basketball and gamer? aside from mayaman thing.

-------------------------------












Claims:



Credits to Jehu

avatar
Lee Sin
Administrator
Administrator
Posts : 3404
Points : 48419
Coins :
Join date : 2012-04-29
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards :

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:33 am
What do you think of a guy that is kinda weird and has a good sense of humor?

-------------------------------



Always Remember the CHATBOX RULES

Having trouble in posting? CLICK HERE!
Don't forget to read the RULES AND REGULATIONS!
JOIN THESE CLUBS!
avatar
megane.chan
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Posts : 94
Points : 56241
Join date : 2012-04-23
Warning Level : 2nd Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Sat Aug 11, 2012 11:38 pm
Zerozaki Hitoshiki wrote:
ok here a question:

Do girl fulfill the sworn they said after more than 3 years?
for example the girl and the boy been going out and they can't be together for a complicated reason and decided to split and sworn to each other that they will see each other after 3 yrs
swooorrrrrrrrnnnnnnnn????!!! LOL, K, in this situation they BOTH SHOULD HAVE SWORN to each other, both of them should try to connect to each other even if they cant see each other for 3 years, just because the girl swore to you doesn't mean YOU the boy would just sit there and wait for her, both of you should make things work, not only her, not only you, but both of you.

jin15 wrote:
Question:

What do you think of a guy who is into a lot of things? like collecting model kits, anime lover, loves basketball and gamer? aside from mayaman thing.
thats a plus we find it better than being a 'tambay' .

@Zero wrote:What do you think of a guy that is kinda weird and has a good sense of humor?
define weird.
A guy who has a good sense of humor is the kind of guy most girls want. They're cool to be with because they can make us smile and laugh, yeah, they're good.
avatar
Lee Sin
Administrator
Administrator
Posts : 3404
Points : 48419
Coins :
Join date : 2012-04-29
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards :

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:05 am
@megane.chan wrote:
@Zero wrote:What do you think of a guy that is kinda weird and has a good sense of humor?
define weird.

A guy who has a good sense of humor is the kind of guy most girls want. They're cool to be with because they can make us smile and laugh, yeah, they're good.

Weird ( My kind of weirdness ) can be serious and sometimes does things in a different way.
avatar
fullbuster71
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Posts : 1353
Points : 45682
Coins : 10050
Join date : 2012-04-16
Warning Level : No Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:09 am
may ganito palang topic. haha.
ahm.
matagal nang bumabagabag sa isip ko tong katanungang ito:
"Bakit ung ibang babae ok lang sa kanila kahit lesbian ung karelasyon nila?"


-------------------------------

"I'll do what I want till the end. Cut me down if you want." -Gray Fullbuster


avatar
karl.josef.14
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Posts : 634
Points : 59806
Join date : 2012-05-31
Warning Level : No Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:29 am
@fullbuster71 wrote:may ganito palang topic. haha.
ahm.
matagal nang bumabagabag sa isip ko tong katanungang ito:
"Bakit ung ibang babae ok lang sa kanila kahit lesbian ung karelasyon nila?"


Hmmm as a boy, Ang tingin ko jan ay parang pagkakaibigan lang.
avatar
RIYUMA GETSUGA
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Posts : 2034
Points : 48658
Coins : 26051
Join date : 2012-04-17
Warning Level : No Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:38 am
HMMM ETO TOTOO BANG MAS MALAKAS ANG PAKIRAMDAM NG MGA BABAE KESA SA LALAKE??
for example: pag trinatraydor sila ng lalake??

-------------------------------

avatar
jehu
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Posts : 4589
Points : 91187
Coins : 25722
Join date : 2012-06-13
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards :

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 am
bat halos lahat ng babae naliligo bago matulog? xD

-------------------------------







Spoiler:
avatar
Apathetical
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Posts : 666
Points : 44326
Coins : 16800
Join date : 2012-08-09
Warning Level : No Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 8:39 am
lahat ba ng girls ay.. nagkakapimpol kapag malapit na silang magkaroon? xD

-------------------------------

There is no such thing as TRUTH or LIES in this world;
there never has been.
There is only plain, hard facts.
And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them,
and take them to be the TRUTH.
They do so because they know no other way to live.
However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world it is those FACTS
that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real TRUTH.

-Aizen
avatar
DevilCross
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Posts : 7178
Points : 53582
Coins : 73524
Join date : 2012-04-26
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards :



Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:21 pm
@megane.chan wrote:

thats a plus we find it better than being a 'tambay' .



Hehehe buti na lang ako gunpla/gamer/basketball/gym hobby ko :/Kon4a:

Question:

Girls... Do you drink coffee?

No, serious question pero pwede niyo din sagutin yung coffee stuff.
avatar
karl.josef.14
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Posts : 634
Points : 59806
Join date : 2012-05-31
Warning Level : No Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:19 am
[/quote]

Hehehe buti na lang ako gunpla/gamer/basketball/gym hobby ko :/Kon4a:

Question:

Girls... Do you drink coffee?

No, serious question pero pwede niyo din sagutin yung coffee stuff.[/quote]


LoL, try to watch TV naman paminsan-minsan...:/Kon4a:
avatar
DevilCross
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Posts : 7178
Points : 53582
Coins : 73524
Join date : 2012-04-26
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards :



Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:43 pm
@karl.josef.14 wrote:

LoL, try to watch TV naman paminsan-minsan...:/Kon4a:


Everyday i'll watch tv, Reading newspaper and it's normal for the people like me and not my hobby
avatar
Apathetical
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Posts : 666
Points : 44326
Coins : 16800
Join date : 2012-08-09
Warning Level : No Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Tue Aug 14, 2012 4:03 pm
Bakit mga babae ang dali lang magreject?

think of this.. xD

kaming mga lalake, kahit kapwa lalake ung humingi ng pabor
di agad agad tumatanggi.

-------------------------------

There is no such thing as TRUTH or LIES in this world;
there never has been.
There is only plain, hard facts.
And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them,
and take them to be the TRUTH.
They do so because they know no other way to live.
However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world it is those FACTS
that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real TRUTH.

-Aizen
avatar
megane.chan
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Posts : 94
Points : 56241
Join date : 2012-04-23
Warning Level : 2nd Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:43 pm
@fullbuster71 wrote:
ahm.
matagal nang bumabagabag sa isip ko tong katanungang ito:
"Bakit ung ibang babae ok lang sa kanila kahit lesbian ung karelasyon nila?"
because they love that person. and love means accepting whoever they are.

@RIYUMA GETSUGA wrote:HMMM ETO TOTOO BANG MAS MALAKAS ANG PAKIRAMDAM NG MGA BABAE KESA SA LALAKE??
for example: pag trinatraydor sila ng lalake??
Yes. before you say tell us something, we already know what it is.

@jehu wrote:bat halos lahat ng babae naliligo bago matulog? xD
geez.

Conquest wrote:lahat ba ng girls ay.. nagkakapimpol kapag malapit na silang magkaroon? xD
its because of the hormones, some girls have it during their mens, and some dont. But pimples dont last long tho. Its natural.

jin15 wrote:

Question:

Girls... Do you drink coffee?

No, serious question pero pwede niyo din sagutin yung coffee stuff.
ermmm.. im sure you've already seen a girl drinking coffee, some girls likes coffee some are not and its the same as for the boys.

Conquest wrote:Bakit mga babae ang dali lang magreject?

think of this.. xD

kaming mga lalake, kahit kapwa lalake ung humingi ng pabor
di agad agad tumatanggi.
not all girls are like this, maybe most of the girls you see are 'maarte' .
avatar
Apathetical
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Posts : 666
Points : 44326
Coins : 16800
Join date : 2012-08-09
Warning Level : No Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Fri Aug 17, 2012 6:42 pm
@megane.chan wrote:
@fullbuster71 wrote:
ahm.
matagal nang bumabagabag sa isip ko tong katanungang ito:
"Bakit ung ibang babae ok lang sa kanila kahit lesbian ung karelasyon nila?"
because they love that person. and love means accepting whoever they are.

@RIYUMA GETSUGA wrote:HMMM ETO TOTOO BANG MAS MALAKAS ANG PAKIRAMDAM NG MGA BABAE KESA SA LALAKE??
for example: pag trinatraydor sila ng lalake??
Yes. before you say tell us something, we already know what it is.

@jehu wrote:bat halos lahat ng babae naliligo bago matulog? xD
geez.

Conquest wrote:lahat ba ng girls ay.. nagkakapimpol kapag malapit na silang magkaroon? xD
its because of the hormones, some girls have it during their mens, and some dont. But pimples dont last long tho. Its natural.

jin15 wrote:

Question:

Girls... Do you drink coffee?

No, serious question pero pwede niyo din sagutin yung coffee stuff.
ermmm.. im sure you've already seen a girl drinking coffee, some girls likes coffee some are not and its the same as for the boys.

Conquest wrote:Bakit mga babae ang dali lang magreject?

think of this.. xD

kaming mga lalake, kahit kapwa lalake ung humingi ng pabor
di agad agad tumatanggi.
not all girls are like this, maybe most of the girls you see are 'maarte' .


okay, I get it.

Megane-chan pwede bang humingi ng pic na naka 2-piece? hahaha LOL

-------------------------------

There is no such thing as TRUTH or LIES in this world;
there never has been.
There is only plain, hard facts.
And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them,
and take them to be the TRUTH.
They do so because they know no other way to live.
However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world it is those FACTS
that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real TRUTH.

-Aizen
avatar
megane.chan
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Posts : 94
Points : 56241
Join date : 2012-04-23
Warning Level : 2nd Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:06 pm
Conquest wrote:
Megane-chan pwede bang humingi ng pic na naka 2-piece? hahaha LOL
Spoiler:

avatar
Apathetical
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Posts : 666
Points : 44326
Coins : 16800
Join date : 2012-08-09
Warning Level : No Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:20 pm
@megane.chan wrote:
Conquest wrote:
Megane-chan pwede bang humingi ng pic na naka 2-piece? hahaha LOL
Spoiler:


This proves it. :))

-------------------------------

There is no such thing as TRUTH or LIES in this world;
there never has been.
There is only plain, hard facts.
And yet, all beings who exist in this world take only those 'facts' that are convenient to them,
and take them to be the TRUTH.
They do so because they know no other way to live.
However, for those powerless beings that make up the majority of this world it is those FACTS
that are inconvenient for their own self-affirmation that make up the real TRUTH.

-Aizen
avatar
megane.chan
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Posts : 94
Points : 56241
Join date : 2012-04-23
Warning Level : 2nd Warning

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

on Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:45 am
Conquest wrote:
This proves it. :))
proves what?
Sponsored content

Re: Ask the GIRLS a question.

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum