Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Vali_Lucifer
Vali_Lucifer
Straw Hat Pirate
Straw Hat Pirate
Warning Level : No Warning

ATTACK ON TITAN- Shingeki no Kyojin Review Empty ATTACK ON TITAN- Shingeki no Kyojin Review

Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:16 pm
It is a sin to not know about Shingeki no Kyojin.

Shingeki no Kyojin or Attack on Titan is surely the best anime of 2013. It is an adaptation of the manga with the same name by WIT STUDIO and Production I.G.

Attack on Titan brought back the life of anime with so much hype. It was like Sword Art Online from last year but this is just way more better.

But the question is that do Shingeki no Kyojin deserves this hype and praises?

STORY:(9/10)
To sum it all, it is about naked giants vs Humanity. And this is what I like because this is war! It is from the point of view of our MC-Eren Jaeger /Eren Hunter(Hunter is the English translation of Jaeger) in a world when Humanity is pushed back to live in a city of walls to avoid extinction and invasion of this titans. The story is so unique and full of mysteries making it addicting to watch. What makes Attack on Titan better is because of its awesomeness! I should give the story a 10/10 but it was unsatisfying because even though it was a 25-episode anime it was just lacking something, kumbaga, parang kulang at bitin pa itong Shingeki.

ART: (10/10)
The art was just magnificent! The character designs, the medieval setting, the creepy faces of this Titans, and of coarse, the 3D Maneuver gear or 3DMG. The one who created that should have a Grammy award or something because it was just simply awesome. WIT studio, which is a new company did well in making this Attack on Titan and also production I.G., the guys who made Guilty Crown, Koroko no Basket, Ghost in Shell, and Psycho past.

MUSIC: (10/10)
The music is PERFECT. The OSTs, Guren no Yumimiya, Wings of Freedom and EDs are just plainly perfect.

CHARACTERS: (9/10)
The score should be 10/10 but it was 9 because of Eren. I don't hate Eren but he somewhat resembles Naruto or Ouma Shu because even though they may have badass powers they have their wimpy side. Eren takes even a whole season to defeat a titan. But what I like about Eren is that he is an able protagonist and his strong desire to eliminate all titans boost him. Then You have Mikasa, his adopted sister who is the goddess of perfection and awesomeness. Last is Armin, their childhood friend who can be a wimpy derp or a brilliant tactician.
*TIP- Don't go on liking too much on the other characters because 80% of them will die a painful death.

Overall: (9/10)
SnK deserves this fame and all but talagang kulang yung first season because they don't have a progress at all in defeating this titans. Hopefully this will get a second season which I think it will. For those who haven't watch it yet, Watch Shingeki no Kyojin if you watch anime!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum