Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Lucy Heartfilia
Lucy Heartfilia
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 2508
Warning Level : No Warning
Membership : UPDATES: Detective Conan Anime Updates WUvCNrt
UPDATES: Detective Conan Anime Updates TkKnDai

UPDATES: Detective Conan Anime Updates Empty UPDATES: Detective Conan Anime Updates

Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:14 pm
Hello Detective Conan Members and Lovers. :hi:
I am going to post here the New Update Episodes of Detective Conan. I'll give you some Info about it and also the link where you can watch it.
Be Updated Guys. :nice:
Lucy Heartfilia
Lucy Heartfilia
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

UPDATES: Detective Conan Anime Updates Empty Re: UPDATES: Detective Conan Anime Updates

Sun Sep 22, 2013 12:31 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Flash Back! :star

Last Update Episode:Episode 709
Date:09/14/13

ScreenShots:

ScreenShot Photos of DC Episode 709:

Some Info about the Episode:
Conan telling off the culprit (via Sleeping Kogoro) explaining that just as Murase’s family had suffered loss now Inomata’s family will as well, leading to Murase finally realizing what he’s done.Murase’s tale of why he killed Inomata.

My Own Reaction about the Episode:
Hmm.. For me,The case is quite interesting. It was easily solved by our star child detective. :evil: But Im really looking forward on the next episode,this will be interesting since Heiji is back. .tsk2
NHarmonia<3
NHarmonia<3
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Coins : 3500
Membership : UPDATES: Detective Conan Anime Updates TkKnDai
UPDATES: Detective Conan Anime Updates WUvCNrt
UPDATES: Detective Conan Anime Updates Userta11

UPDATES: Detective Conan Anime Updates Empty Re: UPDATES: Detective Conan Anime Updates

Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:58 pm
LucyHeartfilia22 wrote:Flash Back! :star

Last Update Episode:Episode 709
Date:09/14/13

ScreenShots:

ScreenShot Photos of DC Episode 709:

Conan telling off the culprit (via Sleeping Kogoro) explaining that just as Murase’s family had suffered loss now Inomata’s family will as well, leading to Murase finally realizing what he’s done.Murase’s tale of why he killed Inomata.

My Own Reaction about the Episode:
Hmm.. For me,The case is quite interesting. It was easily solved by our star child detective. :evil: But Im really looking forward on the next episode,this will be interesting since Heiji is back. .tsk2
Heiji is the Most Charming Detective Evar if i am going to be asked anyway. :nb:
Lucy Heartfilia
Lucy Heartfilia
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:49 am
EPISODE 710
Date Release:o9/21/13

ScreenShots:
ScreenShots of Detective Conan Episode 710:

Heiji’s depression over the fact it ended up being a suicide instead of a murder. Kazuha sounded different this episode to me. She was still portrayed by the same voice actress, so maybe she had a cold or I’m just being delusional. "Lovely Mystery". Also I’d assume the main character’s design and series is meant to be a reference to Tantei Opera Milky Holmes, but only Aoyama would be able to say for sure.

My Own Reaction:
I think Kazuha's Voice actor has been replace. Her way of speaking was very strange this time. :?w I Don't know why. XD :hihi Btw, this case is very interesting, maybe the two cases are connected or offers at least a motive. the first one was solved too fast but this is just a guess, we will see next time. :star
Lucy Heartfilia
Lucy Heartfilia
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:13 pm
UPDATED EPISODE:Episode 711
DATE RELEASE:o9/28/13

SCREENSHOTS:
ScreenShot Photos of Detective Conan Episode 711:

SOME INFO ABOUT THE EPISODE:
Heiji reacting to Conan pulling off the cutesy “I heard this from someone else” act on him. Kazuha and Ran suggesting Conan sleep in their bed since the other would be too crowded otherwise and Heiji’s reaction. xD I guess the bit about the teacher having set up his suicide to look like a murder and Naoko’s comment regarding it.

MY OWN REACTION ABOUT THE EPISODE:
Great series of episodes overall. The murder trick involving the tablets was clever. Conan and Heiji are great together. I can't wait to see more of Heiji and Conan next week. .tsk2
Lucy Heartfilia
Lucy Heartfilia
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:05 pm
LAST UPDATE EPISODE:Episode 712

SCREENSHOT PHOTOS OF DETECTIVE CONAN EPISODE 712:

“Heiji Hattori and the Vampire Mansion (Part 1)”
Ran and Kazuha’s disappearing act upon hearing about vampires.

This is a great start in the vampire mansion case. The start of the case has interesting stuff like a guy acting like a vampire, an explosion in the forest, a past murder case and siblings fighting over inheritance. The vampire mansion case is very interesting so far. :star
NHarmonia<3
NHarmonia<3
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Coins : 3500
Membership : UPDATES: Detective Conan Anime Updates TkKnDai
UPDATES: Detective Conan Anime Updates WUvCNrt
UPDATES: Detective Conan Anime Updates Userta11

Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:12 pm
Azuki-chan wrote:LAST UPDATE EPISODE:Episode 712

SCREENSHOT PHOTOS OF DETECTIVE CONAN EPISODE 712:

“Heiji Hattori and the Vampire Mansion (Part 1)”
Ran and Kazuha’s disappearing act upon hearing about vampires.

This is a great start in the vampire mansion case. The start of the case has interesting stuff like a guy acting like a vampire, an explosion in the forest, a past murder case and siblings fighting over inheritance. The vampire mansion case is very interesting so far. :star
Speaking of Heiji Hattori! .nb
Lucy Heartfilia
Lucy Heartfilia
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:55 pm
UPDATE EPISODE:Episode 713

SCREENSHOT PHOTOS OF DETECTIVE CONAN EPISODE 713:

“Heiji Hattori and the Vampire Mansion (Part 2)”
Ran wondering if the makeshift silver(ware) crosses would technically work for them since they aren’t Christian to which Kazuha replies something along the lines of that they celebrate Christmas which is Christ’s birthday so that should be good enough. What Conan is doing here (the 1st Photo on the Screenshots) is “the fingernail test” for finding out if the mirror is actually a two-way mirror or not. Unfortunately I guess Aoyama didn’t see the report from Snopes.com proving this method to be false. If Conan wanted a better way of figuring this out, he should cup his hands together and try looking through to the other side and/or tapping on the mirror to hear whether the area behind is hollow or not. (To be fair, he does do a bit more testing by shining the wristwatch flashlight on the mirror.)

The trick where the lord suddenly appeared in the photo wasn't too difficult. The trick was done using a two-way mirror. This was an interesting episode with another murder, tales of impaling lords, a torture room and Ran's & Kazuha's protections against "vampires." .tsk2
Heiji: "It's a bird , right ? " << his face and conan's face :lol:
THe only thing It feels a mystery to me that if they're not christians "It only works with christians doesn't it ?"ran said , so what's exactly their religion o.o (I felt stupid for a seconds XD) BitchPlease
Asuna-Chan
Asuna-Chan
Shinigami Badge Holder
Shinigami Badge Holder

Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:41 pm
Nakakatawa po yung Episode 713,Ang Cute ng mga Expression ni Conan. Lalo na si HEIJI. .nb
Lucy Heartfilia
Lucy Heartfilia
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Sat Oct 19, 2013 2:37 pm
Asuna-Chan wrote:
Nakakatawa po yung Episode 713,Ang Cute ng mga Expression ni Conan. Lalo na si HEIJI. .nb
I Agree!! I Agree!! .nb I wonder what will be the next case. Pero ayos din yung case sa Vampires. .tsk2
Lucy Heartfilia
Lucy Heartfilia
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:57 pm
LAST UPDATE EPISODE: Episode 714
Screenshot photos of Detective Conan Episode 714:

SOME INFO ABOUT THE EPISODE: Episode 714: “Heiji Hattori and the Vampire Mansion (Part 3)”
Heiji and Conan’s reactions upon hearing Ran and Kazuha scream only to find that Hikaru hasn’t attacked the girls…just their garlic flavored gyoza.

MY OWN REACTION ABOUT THE EPISODE: This vampire mansion case continues to be interesting. Having another murder in this story helps this case remain intresting. The coffin trick was pretty easy to figure out. My favorite part of the episode was when Hikaru the maid was rapidly eating the gyoza. That part was funny. .lol
Lucy Heartfilia
Lucy Heartfilia
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:50 pm
Im Very Sorry for Long no Updates of DC Episodes. I was On Leave since these Monday. Maybe I'll be able to update this thread on Saturday Evening. :) Im really very sorry. :bd: Ate N-Chan,Very sorry for me to not able to do my work as a DC Moderator. I am really on a pinch situation right now. Family problem came up. :aw
Lucy Heartfilia
Lucy Heartfilia
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:48 pm
FINALLY BACK! I'LL START AGAIN UPDATING! :))
I'LL START ON EPISODE 715 UP TO THE LAST UPDATE. :D

Episode 715: “Heiji Hattori and the Vampire Mansion (Part 4)”
Screenshots:

SOME INFO:
Ran and Kazuha (in disguise) getting the chance to kick some culprit butt. Woot! Of course then the boys after the initial shock are reacting to the girls’ garlic breath. So the “accidental” death of Hikaru’s mother was actually planned out by these four.
  -------------------------------------

Episode 716: “Dancing Demon at the Noh Mask Mansion (Part 1)”
Screenshots:

SOME INFO:
Gotta love it when Conan just totally botches up a culprit’s plans. Conan and Ran being captured after realizing the three workers are the ones responsible for targeting Izumi. (I wonder if Conan or Ran will kick open the door to get out next episode?) Add “kicking the crap out of bees” to Ran’s skill list.

Episode 717: “Dancing Demon at the Noh Mask Mansion (Part 2)”
Screenshots:

SOME INFO:
Ran and Conan’s escape from confinement. Called it! (What’s with the sassy attitude Hatsuho? You just got outed as a serial murderer. I knew I didn’t like you…)

Episode 718: “The Devil’s Circuit”
Screenshots:

SOME INFO:
No particular scene, I just in general I liked the way this story was set up (everyone died and then the group had to piece together what happened), plus we got an interesting character out of Detective Ogawara. (Hopefully he’ll show up again in the future?) I guess there really was no other way to get Chika to eat one of the chocolate bars she’d poisoned herself after realizing she had a great way to get out of her writing slump. So accidental suicide. Seems to be yet another photograph. In-between frames shall never cease being weird. So…considering they seem to have spent some time designing you, are we gonna see you again?

----------------------------------------

Episode 719: “The Platinum Ticket Commotion”
Screenshots:

SOME INFO:
Ran telling Sonoko to show some restraint upon hearing Sonoko’s coffee order. o the culprit is proved to be the culprit by yet another oddly coincidental piece of evidence: a red pen was in the washing machine the apron came from resulting in the black apron getting a pink coloured tag. The logo’s and name’s been altered, but the logo itself is totally based on the Starbucks logo judging from the positioning of the lettering and style. A ton of references to TMS Entertainment.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum