Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
emonzaemon
emonzaemon
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Warning Level : No Warning

Zetsuen no Tempest Empty Zetsuen no Tempest

Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:49 pm
"I loved Ophelia. Forty thousand brothers could not, with all their quantity of love, make up my sum." A qoute from Shakespear's Hamlet. A lot of qoutes on Shakespear's Hamlet and The Tempest were mentioned in Zetseun no Tempest .

Story : 10
The story is really complex. I rarely find a tragic story. So this one really impressed me in a lot of ways. Zetsuen no Tempest contains were composed of two arcs. The first arc is good, but not as good as the second arc, which blew me away in every way possible. If I would describe what the plot is. It'll take me a couple of hours typing it, and its really hard to tell what Zetsuen no Tempest is about without spoiling a thing or two, which, I obviously don't want to do. I'll just tell what to expect on it though. The first arc is focused on revenge, but not entirely, since its about stopping a God doing what it wants. That's all I can say about the first arc, its really hard for me to explain it in detail without spoiling some things. And off we go to the second arc. The second art is A LOT better than the first arc. Unlike the first arc which was focused on revenge, the second plot has tragic things, drama, and a little bit of comedy on it. I won't blame you if you think my review on the story is sh**. Since I myself think that too. Sorry about giving you an half-assed story review. This is the best review I can give you on the story.

Art : 10
The art on this series is perfectly drawn in every way. Not much to say on it. It was perfect for me.

Characters : 10
Characters on Zetsuen no Tempest was composed by a lot bishounen. It pissed me off at first, I thought that it'll be your average shoujo shows which shows a lot of perfectly drawn cute guys. Aaaaaaand I'm wrong, its true that every guy on Zetsuen no Tempest were lookers. But the girls are hot as hell too. They were perfectly drawn. And they have unique personalities which made them stand out even more. The second arc adds a couple of characters in the story.

Music : 9
First OP was made by Nothing's carved in stone. It was cool, I liked them when I first heard them on Psycho-Pass. First ending theme was made by Kana Hanazawa, who made Renai Circulation. As always, she never ceases to impress me with her voice. That calm and collected voice of her. Oh gawd. And the second opening theme is not that bad either! The second ending was cute too.

Enjoyment : 10
I enjoyed every bit of it. There was never a dull moment for me, even though the series tends to have looooooong debates. Some episodes were focused on conversations, so I doubt you'll enjoy this if you're the "talk with fists" type of kind guy.

Overall : 10
Well, what can I say? This thing is a masterpiece(FOR ME!). At first, I thought it'll be another mediocre action-comedy series. I was wrong in a lot of ways. It contains a lot of tragic moments in it. Its not that heavily focused on action, but it certainly had wonderful action scenes. A lot of things were unpredictable. I got hooked immediately after the first episode. Maybe because its been a while since I've watched a serious series like Zetsuen no Tempest. I think half of it was the reason I gave Zetsuen no Tempest a 10. It filled most of the things I find on most of the series I've watched. I must say, this series is worth watching. I'd gladly re-watch the whole thing. I do hope you'll enjoy it like I did.
Acropyre
Acropyre
Administrator
Administrator
Coins : 1400
Warning Level : No Warning
Membership : Zetsuen no Tempest GDW1CCf
Member's Awards : Zetsuen no Tempest PGFw8zK

Zetsuen no Tempest Empty Re: Zetsuen no Tempest

Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:05 am
Do you mind if I comment about your review ?
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum