Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
emonzaemon
emonzaemon
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Warning Level : No Warning

Kaze no Stigma Empty Kaze no Stigma

Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:39 am
Kaze no Stigma, or Stigma of the wind in english. A series that's popular but doesn't have much positive reviews. And for that reason, it intrigued me.

Story : 7
The story is about a clan named Kannagi clan. They're knows as Fujutsushis(a clan that specializes in using fire techniques.). Kannagi Kazuma one of our main protagonist is one of the first-born child in the clan, therefore he has the chance to be the next clan leader. But he doesn't have the ability to use any kind of fire techniques and was beaten by Kannagi Ayano on a duel determining who would be the next clan leader. So, Kazuma's scumbag father banished him from the clan because of his failure. He made him leave the Kannagi household, and told him not to set foot on the Kannagi household anymore. And after four years, Kazuma who was weak became a strong Fujutsushi(a wind user). He came back to Japan to take revenge on what the Kannagis have done to him. So that's basically what happened on the first couple of episodes, don't want to end up telling the whole story on you. Its not that quite original though, since a lot of shounen series were focused on things like revenge or some sort.

Art : 7
Decent art. Major characters were drawn pretty. Although some scenes were quite messy. Backgrounds are well drawn too. Action scenes were quite good too.

Characters : 8
Kannagi Kazuma, a greedy-womanizing-arrogant-bastard-asshole character. NOT! Well half of it was true, I said that because I kinda envy this guy. I mean he has the looks, the power, the girls(?). Too bad he's just a fictional character! Eat that you piece of s*** character! Oh sorry, got a little bit off topic there. Well, kidding aside. Kannagi Kazuma is an arrogant guy, and he can be quite greedy at some point in the series. Kannagi Ayano, Shana in disguise. Just kidding, but yeah, she does quite resemble Shana a lot. Since she uses a fire sword, wears her school uniform pretty much all the time, and she has a little bit of a tsun-tsun side on her. And finally Kannagi Ren, Kazuma's lil' bro. He looks like your submissive little brother who's a lot cute. In short, a shoutacon's fantasy. These three are your main guys in the story. I'd say the characters are pretty good. Minor characters were somewhat good too. Even though they're just minor characters they had they're own personalities, making them stand out on certain scenarios.

Enjoyment : 7
In 24 episodes, I enjoyed it. But not that much, there were episodes that shouldn't have been added. I think I'd enjoy it more if they'd made the series shorter, like 13 episodes. If they only made 13 episodes. They'd be able to focus on the main plot a lot more. Well that's my opinion though.

Overall : 7
Kaze no Stigma, I sure hoped it was shorter than 24 episodes. A lot of unnecesary episodes were added to the series. But its totally not that unnecesary though. Its just that, I think they added those episodes to prolong the airing of the series. Because most of it didn't have any relation to what's going to happen later on the show. And I thought this series won't have any fanseevice at all. It does have! And there were quite a lot too. But! Stop your fapping hand! This ain't To-love-ru or Sekirei! Kaze no Stigma certainly had fanservice, but for a guy like me? Quite frankly it didn't have any effect at all. It was like seeing Barbie on her undies. Or maybe it really wasn't fanservice? Because fighting monsters wearing mini skirt will totally unveil the piece of cloth under it, right? Well anyway. They didn't put a lot of effort drawing undies, since the show is not about pervertedness. All in all, Kaze no Stigma is watchable, and quite enjoyable too. I bet they were planning to make a sequel on this one. And I sure do hope that if they make a sequel on Kaze no Stigma, it'll be a lot better than this one.
potek.21
potek.21
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Warning Level : 1st Warning

Kaze no Stigma Empty Re: Kaze no Stigma

Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:38 am
Cool I Love this anime :D
Annenonymous
Annenonymous
Radio DJ
Radio DJ