Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
emonzaemon
emonzaemon
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Warning Level : No Warning

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai 2 Empty Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai 2

Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:50 pm
Ore no imouto.

Sibling love?! Many guys out there are wishing to have their own little sister, they think they can be lovey-dovey with their little sister. But they are definetely wrong, you won't even feel the slightest desire to be with your sister. As to why I say this, I have my own little sister. Even the slightest skin contact grosses me out, this is on my case though. Maybe because I'm just three years older than her, and it'll be a lot different if it were about 7 or 8? Meh! Enough with the my sister story! Let's start with the review!

Honestly, the first time I've read this on manga, I sensed an incest coming, but that was just me, I was totally wrong, maybe because I was reading aki-sora those days, ore no imouto is waaaaaaaay more wholesome than that incestous series I've read.

Story : 7
not that original, since its about an otaku girl who consults his big brother, asking life advices on many things, well that basically happenned on the first series. This season, they mixed it up, the story now is not entirely centered on Kirino, it centers almost everyone, the story now is improved from the last season, some romance we're added, unlike from last season, more characters are shown in this one, and almost every character has one or two episode where they have the leading roles. Wouldn't want to spoil some good parts on ya. So I'm ending the story here.

Art : 9
As I always say, we rarely see ugly art in this modern age. So this one is not an exception, it has great art, everything was perfectly drawn, from backgrounds to the main characters. Even non-main characters were perfectly drawn.

Characters : 8
I'd say Ore no Imouto has one of the better characters in most of harem/rom-com series out there, characters are easily recognized, they have they're own identity, personality, and look. And there are a lot of cute characters on this one, starting from the main heroine to supporting characters, they really compliment each other, that's why its fun knowing the characters on Ore no Imouto.

Music : 9
Music in this one is reaaaally good, The opening theme was done by ClariS again, which who sang the last season's opening theme too. Ending themes are really good too! They almost change every ending per episode. So there were really good music in this one, cute ending themes sang by the voice actors were especially good!

Enjoyement : 9
I really enjoyed it! I guess I'm a little bias, since I'm a harem/rom-com fan, but you don't have to worry, you'll surely enjoy this one as I enjoyed it.

Overall : 9
Ore no Imouto, is a must watch if you're a harem/rom-com fan like me. And if you're not! Don't worry, it'll still be worth your time, its still funny, jokes are easily understandable. And the shifting of the story is quite fast, so you won't be bored watching it, story changes almost every episode, since it'll be centered on other characters. Honestly, I was a bit skeptical on watching this story, since I thought it was about incest, but dang I'm glad it wasn't. But be sure to watch the first season so you'll have an idea what the series is about! Enjoy!
gantoinelouis
gantoinelouis
Shinigami Badge Holder
Shinigami Badge Holder
Warning Level : No Warning

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai 2 Empty Re: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai 2

Fri Aug 02, 2013 2:23 pm

Oreimio 2, is a Great anime.
Its a must watch!

some says that Oreimo is a bad anime because it has a incest content!
well i clearly disagree!!!!

well for me, i rate it:

Graphics: 10/10
the quality of the animation is indeed great!, clear and amusing. You can clearly recognize each characters.

Music: 10/10
The music is indeed Awesome. the opening was sung by ClariS... every time you hear the opening i just cant help but to sing along! its amusing...  As for the ending songs, its also nice... They have diff. songs per Episode and some are sung by Kirino(Ayana Taketsu) and Kuroneko(Kana Hanazawa).

Story: 9/10
As for the story, Since its the continuation from oreimo s1, its still revolves around Kirino's life being an Otaku and his Brother who is helping her!...
Also there's a new storyline... It's about Kuroneko and kyousuke Love Story!... It was awesome!... I was shocked when Kuroneko confessed to Kyousuke, and Kyousuke accepted her Feelings!... -my rate was suppose to be 10/10. But Later Episodes when Kuroneko broke-up with kyousuke, I was disappointed!..... Overall the story was interesting! :)

Characters: 10/10
As for the Characters,
its perfect!
Kirino Being a tsundere and also Voiced by a great seiyou...
also Kuroneko and kirino.. a Perfect duo! a tsundere and a "gothic angel!?"
What is great was most of the Characters in Oreimo is voiced by my Favorite Voice Actors/Actresses...
They really fit the role!

Overall
It is a great anime, i Highly Recommend it!
Honestly i already Re-watched it twice... Just cant get Enough! HEHE....
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum