Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
emonzaemon
emonzaemon
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Warning Level : No Warning

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko Empty Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:10 pm
"Be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it."

A perfect phrase for this series. Wishes. Wishing will always be a part of being human. You wish because you are human. But if you don't get what you wish, you end up disregarding others right? And then that's where desire comes in. There's a big difference between wishes and desires. Wishes are meant to be wishes, what I mean is. You pray in God's name, you throw coins on wishing wells . And you'd know there's a chance that it won't come true right? Unlike desire. When you desire something, you don't pray on something. You tell yourself you want that thing, that you'd get it no matter what the cost is. So enough with the wishing and desire lecture! Let's start with this review!

Story : 9
As you can see, I rated the story really high. I'll be a little unfair here. I gave it a 9 since it's one of my favorite series. Well, I shall tell you why! So we have our lucky guy Yokodera who is a pervert in every way, he has the ability to sugarcoat things really good. Basically he's good at lying. He then met a girl who has the total opposite of his personality. The main girl Tsutsukakushi Tsukiko who doesn't know how to hide her facial expressions and is honest, they prayed on a stone cat who grants wishes. That Yokodera's facade to be gone, and for Tsukiko to hide her facial expressions easily. And that's when the chain of deeply good plot starts with.

Art : 9
Hentai ouji just came out this spring. So we should expect art that's really good, since art nowadays are mostly done by CG's. Well this is not a mecha or some action series. So you wouldn't need a lot of CG editing here. But I gotta tell you. In this day and age, this kind of art is really good. So expect some good art on this one.

Characters : 8
I can't actually say what the characters' personalities are, since you'll end up cursing me, because it'll spoil the series really good. And you'll know them very well as the series progress.  The characters are not that original, considering a lot of rom/com anime with the same pervert protagonist came out. BUT! Hentai ouji characters are easily known. They have their own personalities that make them stand out, which gives them their own identity.

Music : 8
Not much to say on this one, they don't have much music. No songs were played by the characters during the show. But the opening theme and ending is quite cute. Oh wait, there were times that Tsukiko sings a couple or three nursery rhymes(?), not that it was worth mentioning, she's totally tone-deaf, but its kinda cute too.

Enjoyment : 9
I really enjoyed the show, I'm not that hard to please when it comes to watching. If it piques my interest, ill gladly devote my time on it. And this one really piqued me. So I ended up missing my cram school watching the series overnight. Its really worth watching, with the mild echiness and the progress of the story is quite fast so there's never a dull moment for me.

Overall : 9
Of all the ecchi/harem romcom series I've watched, hentai ouji surely is one of my favorites, why? Like I've mentioned before, its not your everyday harem/ecchi romcom series. Because its not just about giving pantyshots, bouncing breasts, perverted positions, lewd scenes(well it still contains some of it.) It has a deep plot, easily recognizable characters and a little bit of drama. So that covers my review on this series! Enjoy the series if your going to watch it!
Roannechii
Roannechii
Administrator
Administrator
Coins : 2117
Warning Level : No Warning
Member's Awards : Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko PGFw8zK

Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko Empty Re: Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko

Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:03 am
Nice review. And it is one of my favorites too! Tsukiko's mine, 'kay? Muehehehe. :meme:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum