Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
emonzaemon
emonzaemon
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Warning Level : No Warning

Anime Review - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru Empty Anime Review - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru

Mon Jul 08, 2013 5:03 pm
"There's never a reset button for life."

Hurting others is bad, but did you ever think about hurting someone because you want to help them? Surely you think I jest. NO. Well this series tells you how hurting someone can help them(well I'm not telling you to do it yourself.), even if it makes you the villain yourself.

Well, this will be my very first review. So I really do hope It'll be of help to YOU who's been reading this. I dunno how veteran reviewers do it. But hey! No harm trying it out myself. So I'll go with the formats I've read so far. Well enough of the BS. First ill start off with what's this anime is about.

Story:
I'ts about our main guy who happens to be a emotional-loner-don't-talk-to-me-type of a guy. The story starts of at him telling what his ideals are. And then her teacher does not agree with his ideals, forces him to join the volunteer club, where his misfortunes or whatchamacallit happenings will happen, so that's basically the plot is about(at least on episode 1, don't want to end up spoiling the rest of it to you.)

Art: 8
The art in this one is pretty good. Well we rarely see series that come out this year with shitty-half-assed art on it. The coloring of the backgrounds are great, not to mention the passers-by characters are well drawn too.

Characters : 8
The main guys can be easily distinguished because of their appearances. And because of their unusual long names.

Music: ??
I dunno?! Yeah yeah, what kind of reviewer am I for not paying attention to the music. Well I usually don't know how to judge this kinds of things. So I'll base it off on the OP and ED theme, the OP is pretty good. And the ending theme is so-so. Well music varies for every person. So the best way to know if its good is to listen to it yourself.

Overall  :
I'd give this series an 8.  Its been a while since I finished a series in one go, I must say, this series is pretty good. Even if its quite short. There was never a dull moment for me in this series. Since the ever so alone protag uses unorthodox methods to solve problems and in undeniable cool fashion too. So I'd say this series is a good one. Its definitley worth my time. It's obviously going to have another season. So try watching it yourself. Then curse me if it wastes your time!
Roannechii
Roannechii
Administrator
Administrator
Coins : 2117
Member's Awards : Anime Review - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru PGFw8zK

Anime Review - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru Empty Re: Anime Review - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru

Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:11 pm
Yay! Emon! XD
Nice review and I really do feel the same about this anime. :3
I wish there will be a season 2 actually. And continue reviewing more anime!
emonzaemon
emonzaemon
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage

Anime Review - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru Empty Re: Anime Review - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru

Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:55 pm
Biribiri Roan wrote:Yay! Emon! XD
Nice review and I really do feel the same about this anime. :3
I wish there will be a season 2 actually. And continue reviewing more anime!

thanks! preciate it!
ChihiroAoi
ChihiroAoi
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Coins : 504

Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:39 pm
Great review + I really like the first sentence ""There's never a reset button for life."" :3

In this anime ..hachiman is really awesome because of his monologue like "I hate nice girls"

hope for season 2 >.<
Ixsei_DXD
Ixsei_DXD
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Coins : 3872

Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:01 pm
Yay thank you for the review. I love Oregairu because Hiki portrays how a loner thinks and how can u survive without friends. I'm a loner myself and I also hate "nice girls".
Apathetical
Apathetical
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 16800

Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:18 pm
Nice review!
I love the humor of this anti-love story anime.
BTW, the quote/line that caught my attention was Hikitani's Question and Answer. xD

" Mondae: (too lazy to rewatch the episode again to get the line translated to romaji. xP)

Kotae: Shin sekai no.. kami ni naru! "
megane~oneesama
megane~oneesama
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 14262
Member's Awards : Anime Review - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru URK4wDE
Anime Review - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru MIXC3qQ
Anime Review - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru PGFw8zK

Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:33 pm
Nice review..

Like Roanne, i wish a season 2 for this anime..i really like the attitude of the main character...because sometimes I'm like him. I even added his quotes to my collection..
tristanlegann
tristanlegann
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Coins : 2360

Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:44 pm
Nice review. I loved this anime because somehow I can relate in this. I also loved the originality of its plot.
Annenonymous
Annenonymous
Radio DJ
Radio DJ
Coins : 7865
Membership : Anime Review - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru 12405885
Anime Review - Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Comedy wa Machigatteiru 89eyczS

Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:49 pm

Nice review. I've seen the anime and I love what Hikigaya said. :awesome: 

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many. Working hard alone doesn't assure you that you'll achieve your dreams. Actually there are more cases where you don't. Even so, working hard and acheiving something is some consolation at least." - Hachiman Hikigaya

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum