Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Go down
Mazinkaiser
Mazinkaiser
Dragon Balls Collector
Dragon Balls Collector
Coins : 877
Warning Level : No Warning

Top 9 Mecha anime  Empty Top 9 Mecha anime

Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:03 pm
This is more of an opinion but each series has something that made me remember it. FROM LOWEST TO HIGHEST

9. Goes to Star driver : Apart from the boring school filler that i skipped through the animation quality in the fights was very good even though they are predictable and short alot of the time the style of animation caught my attention

8.  Mobile suit G gundam: One of the only gundam series i truly enjoyed nice hand drawn animation decent character design and an overall good expericence for me.

7.  Gaogaigar: Would of been higher but for a couple reasons on my list i put at number 8. This anime had a certain charm in it that kept me interested while only a couple fights each one is wonderfully done and i would re watch it anytime just for nostalgia and was a great remake to an old series..

6. Voltes v: I put this here because of the nice simple story i could easily follow some good hand drawn animation and effects for the time and some nice plot twists i didnt see coming all bunched into a package of classic.

5. New getter robo : A pretty decent addition to the series of getter it had some nice scenes blood pumping action and some sweet jazz to top it off, Also had nice designs and a decent story not the best but i could follow along. .

4. Super robot wars the inspectors: a sequel to the srw games and previous anime
This gave us some very great animation and quality i loved some nice music and followed tthe super robot wars game story pretty well one downside would be he fan service but i could sit through it knowing i would see something nice nearly every episode.

3. Mazinkaiser: A early 2000s anime a sequel to the previous great mazinger or mazinger z old series before it, Some nice hand drawn quality animation, the characters are easy to understand and it had plenty of super robot umph and jazz and top that with a hot blooded pilot charging enemies with an unstoppable machine with some sweet nostalgic moves from previous series i couldnt get enough.

2.  Mazinkaiser SKL: A fairly recent addition to the mazinger series this time relying more upon hot blooded metal and violence to attract with some awesome design changes to mazinkaiser itself. It was nice to see such a risky change in this series and i enjoyed it fairly well the only reason i put it up higher han the original is the quality it was very great and the music suited the anime in my opinion complimented it.

1. If you expect gurren lagann or something then you are wrong ^^.
Getter Robo Armageddon: While the story might not be to good the nice hand drawn style is well done and is greatly executed, They have badass cheesy hot blooded pilots that wear awesome scarfs and trenchcoats, The robot itself was very nice it had some nice moves that have evolved from the old 70s getter robo and have advanced upon them. TThe animation was very good and not only being a descendent of gurren laganns grandfather (the 70s getter) but it has some awesome kick ass sound tracks that goes from rock to jazz to medium metal. I could rewatch this show anytime and i would reccomend this show for ol school mecha fans.

And if you like some footage of my favourite mech anime.  
NO SPOILER JUST THE OPENING opening 2 to be exact was my favourite out of them both.

Last edited by Mazinkaiser on Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : PROOF READING)
imurpapy
imurpapy
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 6380
Warning Level : No Warning

Top 9 Mecha anime  Empty Re: Top 9 Mecha anime

Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:08 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Halos lahat luma a
Yung voltes v lang alm q jan xD
Permissions in this forum: