Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

TNMAA High School (RP THREAD)

+15
Kiroko Shun
Lacus Jill
-=Luci-FER=-
QuehXaria
FaustЯeverse
Dragon.God
HyugA
markjeric
loliprogram
RIYUMA GETSUGA
Lee Sin
ZenithXAbyss
★Derplock☆Holmes
Aria
Loli Gaga
19 posters
Go down
Loli Gaga
Loli Gaga
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Warning Level : No Warning

TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 Empty TNMAA High School (RP THREAD)

Wed May 09, 2012 4:24 pm
First topic message reminder :

About

TNMAA High School is an academy started by Professor Col of TNMAA Laboratories in early 2011. TNMAAHS specializes in science, technology and the paranormal.

Plot

DOH placed a code red on day light, it was no longer safe to go out, the temperature reaches levels they've never reached before, and the death count couldn't go any higher. In a world where the sun was no longer safe, everything was affected, and change was definite.

The government took action by making nigh day and day night. Switching from one life style to another. The new day was night, and the night that was once day, now more dangerous than ever.

It's a new school year in TNMAA HS with all classes now combined with night class, the normal students of day time discovers secret they never would have thought possible.

Night class as they call it, was a mixture of magical creatures, from demons to magicians to ninjas to mafia. There were no teachers, it's way pass anyone's bed times and high school couldn't get any more interesting than this.

Places

TNMAA High School Academy:
Welcome to the academy. The academy has 4 floors, each floor level pertaining to a year level.
TNMAA High School Academy:

Library:
The library is filled with up-to-date books provided to nourish ones intellectual needs.
Library:

Dining Hall:
The dining area is a place for eating, the tables flood with food that never seem to grow short.
Dining Hall:

Campus Park:
The park is the largest part of the campus where students can hang out and mingle with other students
Campus Park:

Lower-Class Dormitories:
The lower class dormitory is for 1st and 2nd year students.
Lower-Class Dormitories:

Upper-Class Dormitories:
The upper class dormitory is for 3rd and 4th year students.
Upper-Class Dormitories:

Grave Yard:
The graveyard is a place where the dead may or may not rest in piece, its a perfect place for the adventurous
Graveyard:

Sewers:
The sewer maps out an underground labyrinth connecting one building to the other, if explored enough, you will find a man who rows a boat aimlessly. If you pay him, he will send you to the nether worlds. Home of Hades.
Sewers:

TNMAA Laboratories:
TNMAA Laboratories is the home of professor CoL. Research of all sorts are made here, students are not allowed beyond this point.
TNMAA Laboratories:

Barren Feilds:
An open field with random land formation. Perfect for fights which the school allows.
Barren Fields:

Rules

The RP is pretty much anything goes, but there are still rules to follow.

• No God-modding. This includes one hit kills, grabbing and controlling your enemies actions/reactions.
  • Avoid out of character chats if you must please add "OOC:" and or place them inside spoilers.
  • Keep the RP on PG-15. Save the eichi stuff on the eichi forum ^_^
  • Try to be in one place at a time, you cant be in both in the dormitory and the train station unless your abilities suggest you can.
  • If you have more than one character, please specify who you are using as not to confuse the other players.
  • Rules are subject to change when and if any other matter arises.

Happy Gaming!

Special thanks to ZenithXAbyss for re-sizing the images ^_^

[/center]

Last edited by Loli Gaga on Thu May 10, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 4 times in total

Loli Gaga
Loli Gaga
GFX Staff
GFX Staff

TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 Empty Re: TNMAA High School (RP THREAD)

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:19 am
The infirmary was filled with students incubeted in a capsule like machine nourishing them back to life. It was a bad day for the student body president, where was she when all of this happened? The answer was simple, she was simply not there when the entire school needed her most.

She sat arms crossed across her chest waiting in silence, eyes closed, the only sound to be heard were footsteps and the ticking of the clock. Professor Bone sat next to her smoking. "That's not allowed here you know." Rei reminded him. But he seemed unafected. He put the fire out with just his fingers. "Sorry."

A few minutes later the school nurse came out from the incubation room. Her eyes were wide in shock, it seemed she didnt realize people were still there, well, people who werent injured that is.

TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 Medusa10

"Oh my me." She said shock in her face, then she smiled. "Im Fru Fru." She says. "I'm the substitute school nurse." she explained obviously lost for words in akwardness.

Rei eyed her sharply, there was something wrong about her, she just wasnt sure what. "Im Rei, Student Body President." Rei says. "I'm Jimmy, her boy friend." Jimmy introduced him self obviously stricking a nerve somewhere in Rei's head. But she kept her cool, they were two people seating side by side.

Nurse Fru-Fru smiled at them both. "The students will be fine, they just need a few more hours of incubation." she tells them.
QuehXaria
QuehXaria
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:05 pm
Suddenly a man with white hair and gray eyes appear in the front of the TNMAA HIGH SCHOOL.

"OH ! This School was HUGE!..Nyehahahahhahah...I'm excited to enter this school!"

The guard ask the man with gray eyes "Hey your new here? This is the first time i saw you here"
Man with gray eyes replied:

"YUP! I'm new here my name is QuehXaria....Nyehaahahhahahaha ...by the way I'm a ZOMBIE...nyehahahahah"

TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 10959410
Anonymous

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:23 pm
*Calvin*
Before stepping in, I saw a boy going towards the gate and was approached by the guard. "So, they even got guards here." I said to myself but actually it is not myself, it was Wind Freeze. "Yeah, so what are you planning to do then?" Wind Freeze asked me. After a moment of silence, I smash my left palm with a fist of my right hand. "I'll use it!" I said. "Not that idiot! If someone sees you, I'm sure it can cause distortions." "Nah, I use it more than twice and saw me more than twice, I'm sure it won't have any effects." I said and prepares a stance. "What are....." Before he could say a thing, I use an ability I learned in the Shinigami Dimension... The "Shunpo"
-=Luci-FER=-
-=Luci-FER=-
Dango Lover
Dango Lover

Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:59 pm
a young man with white hair,red eyes and arms are seems to be wrap with bandages was standing at the front of the gate of the school while looking at it.....

''well,well,this school is kinda huge....and it seems to be fun if i'll transfer here in this school''

and a profesor said "now a days youth are more delinquint than before"

and the boy heard what the professor said and he replied

"i may look delinquint but what im interested in is all about knowledge so if you will excuse me i have to go,besides i'm just looking around to pick a school that i'll be transfering."

and so he head back to there house that is just a couple of blocks around....

TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXH7vYbNXdrcLEuzHljRmzF3aeLiaa2p_wYR-43Bgt-1hkgXzbFg
Anonymous

Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:12 am
*Calvin*
"Well, well... What do we have here." I said when I was sitting on the top of a tall tree in the gate. "Another delinquent boasting he wants knowledge." "Hey, Calvin... looks can be deceiving you know. Look at yourself, you always change looks each time we go into another dimension." Wind Freeze protests at Calvin's comment. After sighing, "Anyways, why do I have to be in this tree after I use that technique. I should be around the school by now." I said to myself which seems to annoyed Wind Freeze. "Idiot!" he said while comically punches me in the head (even though he is a shadow). "You choose to be in this place in the first place!". "Oh, so do I?" I said while closing my eyes. I could hear Wind Freeze sigh and mumbles "Sleeping again... this idiot." After that, I only smiled and closes my eyes.
QuehXaria
QuehXaria
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:35 pm
QuehXaria finally enter the school , while QuehXaria is on a walk he saw a three deliquents on the way bullying weaker students. Suddenly one of the deliquents spoke "Hey, theres another new student here why don't we give him a welcome?"

QuehXaria suddenly shock "Ah! Me?"

Deliquent: " Yes, You. Give your money to us or else you will be like them"(appointing to those weak students that got beaten)

QuehXaria put his bag to ground "You little piece of SH*T. Lets see what you can do!"

The Deliquents laugh "Wahahahahhahahaha ....you're realy new here huh....you don't know who we are, fine lets settle this.....You mess with the wrong guy YOU LITTLE BRAT"

While the deliquents is blabbing QuehXaria dash towards the enemy and hit it with his fist "Deal Breaker activate! 100%!!!" the deliquent was beaten easily while the other two quickly run away.....

QuehXaria:"Tssssk... your all talk you deliquents!, hey you there weaklings don't let them beat you that easily!, Even you're weak dont let them get your dignity coz one must live with it"

QuehXaria get his bag and continue his walking..........
HyugA
Administrator
Administrator
Warning Level : You are BANNED!
Membership : TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 12405885
TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 WUvCNrt
Member's Awards : TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 0G4cEND
TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 HgXOa4e

Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:44 am
HyugA

*Walking around the Campus and saw a young man fighting with a bunch of bad guys*
*After a while those bunch of bad guys was beaten by the young man*
*HyugA Head toward to the young man*

Hyuga: it Seems you're new here... what's your name...?
QuehXaria: I'm QuehXaria...
Hyuga: just little bit of advice young man... dont go showing off your powers so much, or you'll be dead before you notice it...

*Quehxaria was quite surprise*

Hyuga: i guess that's enough... ill be leaving (walking away)
QuehXaria: hey wait!!! What's your name?
Hyuga: hmp! Need not to know, or i guess you'll know it soon... (walking away again)
Hyuga: oh btw... those person you so-called Delinquents, it seems you we're mistaken... they're just bunch of ants of this school...

*QuehXaria was totally shock*

Hyuga: Hmp...!! (Rushing through the trees)

to be continued...
Anonymous

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:27 am
*Calvin*
I find myself in the dark, where I endlessly wandering into the darkness. I could hear voices of sorrows and despair. Although I could hear them, I cannot see them. But... a light shines brightly that I walked towards it.

"Argh!" The sound I made when I fall down from a tree. Although it was tall and I fall down, I never experience pain thanks to some powers I got. "Good thing you're awake, Idiot" Wind Freeze said as I stand up. "What happened?" I asked myself (more precise, him). "Well you fell down from the tree while you are sleeping." He explained. I sighed, then looking into the sky. "Do we really have to stay here?" I asked him again. "Yes, and we need to be cautious you know." That reply made me laugh "Why are you laughing, Idiot?" "Well, cautious??? I never been cautious in my life you know and besides..." Before I could complete my sentence, a person bumped into me. (HyugA)
Dragon.God
Dragon.God
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 13909

Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:58 am
*teleport and blend with the school students.. roaming around...looking at everyone's smiling face as the day end, i teleport again.. i was gone. i erased all the trace and existence i left there. giving a small laugh before i left. "hehe..."

Anonymous

Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:10 pm
*Calvin*
I felt a great wave of energy force flowing through me.
I faced backwards as I bumped in a boy.
The boy says sorry to me in which I don't mind as we stood up but when he continues on running I do a Memory Mind spell on him to make him forgot running through. At first, he stopped and curious why he stopped and continued on running.
"Sigh... Anyways, where do you think is that?" I asked my 'spiritual' friend, Wind Freeze.
"I don't know. Just follow the flow" He said.

I followed the flow and saw boy who was doing a spell similar to "Disexistance"
"Tsk... Erasing his existance... So melodramatic." I said.
"Well, you might want to save him."
"Nah... An idiot would be an idiot, besides I already pulled him out."
"Eh?" Wind Freeze was shocked at the realization that I pulled the put away from the "Disexistance" circle.
Dragon.God
Dragon.God
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 13909

Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:34 am
..after erasing my presence in that world. i am now in the infinite world gathering the holy and unholy items in every universe.
Aria
Aria
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 37219
Member's Awards : TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 745GASw
TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 LPwZS8o
TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 HGUQngJ

Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:32 pm
-beep-
-beep-
-beep-

Akai's blood red eyes shot open.

-beep-
-beep-
-beep-

Her eyes scanned the room. She found out that she was inside a capsule with lime green liquid. In the corner of her eyes, She saw Ai and Shizuka with the same state like hers. Her eyes landed on Rei and other two unfamiliar faces.

She can't hear what they were saying since her energy was drained from the last battle with the Dragon God.

Before blackness ate her sight, she heard the nurse mutter the last few words..

"....they just need a few more hours of incubation." The nurse smiled mysteriously.

--
Antay antay den :3
loliprogram
loliprogram
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 20831
Member's Awards : TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 LPwZS8o

Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:44 pm

-beep-

-beep-

-beep-

In the middle of the night while Rei and Jimmy is asleep in the TNMAA Laboratory, the incubators open.

Pooooosssshhhhhhh!

The students who are incubated open their eyes simultaneously.

“Good Morning students.. (Smiles)” the substitute nurse greeted the newly awaken students.

A week later.. The students who fought from the last encounter with a Dragon started to live their lives as a student normally.

Ai was walking through the corridors of the 2nd floor of the TNMAA Academy Building, when she remembered the conversation between the students who fought the Dragon and the Student Body President Ms. Rei.

“I’m relieved that you’re all okay.. It is because of my irresponsibility that all of you are put to danger. I am very sorry.. ” Rei said and bows her head in shame.

“Yes it’s your fault.” Natsu said nonchalantly. “So in order to repay us for all the things we experience let us eat as much as we can.”

Slaaaaappppppp! Ai punches Natsu so hard. “Baka!”

“It’s not your fault Ms. Rei! We just do what we got to do in that situation. It’s not you who is responsible but us. We act on our own..” while looking to Ms. Rei straight to the eyes.

“But if we didn’t fight, we are dead right now.”

She turns to Akai who is sitting in the chair while arms crossed.

Nobody talks because what Akai said was true. She really thought that she will die in that fight but here she is alive and kicking. Thanks God for that.

After that conversation the school returns to normal and students act as if nothing happens last week. But they didn't know that a far more greater problem will come to them the next day.

--------------

[I did this during my duty just this afternoon at the office. ♥♥]
Loli Gaga
Loli Gaga
GFX Staff
GFX Staff

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:26 pm
He drove through night and day, violent storms and insane traffic filled streets of Edsa..

For days he traveled under the hazardous sun, only to deliver a package.

TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 Lbc-co10

The LBC delivery boy has finally reached his destination, the TNMAA Academy. It was only 5:00 PM but it was already twilight... Strong winds and angry thunder, drops of rain falling until it was too many to count.

He pounded at the door, once... twice... sevenhunderfiftynins times...

panting.... there was still no answer, he sat on the floor, catching his breath.

"boy!" someone called him from the dark Forrest. He felt the chill down his spine. He knocked for so long, and the first sign of life came from the woods.
"boy over here!" it continued.

He followed the voice... and before he knew it, everything was black...

He woke up several hours later, a bump on his head red and slightly bleeding. He was soaked in rain and it was pitch black, he must have been out for hours. He stood up and went through his pockets... nothing was missing. He shrugs and returns to the package.

A loud creak came from the door, he was greeted by an old man dressed like a butler. He handed the package and the man signed several 15 forms. After this was done, he no longer had business here. He left...

Just the life of any other LBC delivery boys.

There was a box sitting motionless atop the TNMAA dining hall. It's been sitting there for hours and no one was guarding it. Just over the box was a small note.

"Open not this box, or great disaster shall befall you."

So they've been warned.... So they've been warned...

But one such indiviual can't be warned... wont be warned... to childish to even sense the slightest danger.

Claire sat there, wide eyed, cautious like a cat. She paws on the box like a curious cat. "mmmmmm..." She mouths.
But she was not alone, beside her was Ciel.

"Step away little kitty." He tells her... She ignores his existence even more. "That box is not for you." continues. But again. He was being ignored.

He pouts sitting right next to her and pokes her. "STOP STARING..." He tells her. "DONT IGNORE ME..." He pokes some more.

Finally she jumps over the box and protectively hugged it. She hisses over at Ciel.

This act breaks the box open, both their eyes wide locked on each other. They saw what was inside and yelled.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Loli Gaga on Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:50 pm
-Calvin-
After pulling a guy from the disexistance circle, Calvin when into a dining hall. There he saw something cube. It is really a cube, more like a box when he goes near. After looking at the box, he notices something atop the box. It was a note. "Open not this box, or great disaster shall befall you, eh?" Calvin starts. He looks too curious that he examine that box. After a moment, he notices a symbol in the box. "This...box." His eyes pops up all the sudden. "Why in any place it would pop up here?" he asks himself. "Hey, Wind Freeze. You encountered this box right? What kind of box is this." "It is a cursed box but I'm sure it came from THAT dimension." "Well, if that came from other dimension, why it is here?" "Who knows idiot, let's just left it here. We must not allow ourselves to intervene to this dimension flow." "Well, may god save their soul whoever opens this." Calvin said as he puts the note atop the box and left while taking a lean at the box. "Looks like I won't be any help for today."
Lee Sin
Lee Sin
Administrator
Administrator
Coins :
Member's Awards : TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 LPwZS8o

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:35 am
Ow! A BIG BUMP FOR THIS THREAD!
FaustЯeverse
FaustЯeverse
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 55188
Member's Awards : TNMAA High School (RP THREAD) - Page 4 HGUQngJ

Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:00 pm
As Akihiko was reminiscing what happened He hears a familiar voice saying "Come Back Come Back ..."
Akihiko: Tch It's This Weird voice again
(akihiko went to the graveyard)
Lacus Jill
Lacus Jill
Dango Lover
Dango Lover

Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:51 pm
D:

*Inside the library while doing research.... in the awe of the thread*

D: awesoommmme. who's the librarian here?
Kiroko Shun
Kiroko Shun
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 12241

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:05 pm
This is what I like hihihihi!!
shibingski
shibingski
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer

Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:12 pm
D:

*while walking....le wild zombies appeared at the graveyard*
Aria
Aria
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:32 am
*RIIIIIIIIIIIIING*

"Ugh"

5:30 pm

Akai peeked at the alarm clock before stretching out in her bead, Her eyes wandered around her room. Her eyes landed on the curtain where an orange rays of the sun setting down peeked.

*sigh* Akai grabbed her towel before heading out to the bathroom. 3 months have passed after the fight with the Dragon.God. Everything went back to normal. Regular night classes, Hunting demons in the dark.

*Ruffle*
*Ruffle*

Akai slipped in to her uniform. She headed towards her kitchen and grab a piece of bread and a carton of milk. After finishing her so-called breakfast, She went out. Locking the door behind her she looked up at the dark night sky.

"Oi, Shizuka I know you are in there come out now." Akai smirked as her bestfriend landed softly in front of her

"Mou~! You're always sharp!" Shizuka pouted before stucking out her tongue. They started to walk towards the Academy.

"Hey Akai? Did you heard it already?"

"About what?" Akai asked nonchalantly.

"There's this transfer student, I think.. They said he came from the royal blood of Demon slayers" Shizuka tapped her chin while Akai looked at her.

"Demon slayers?" Akai asked. Shizuku nodded her head.

"Yeah. I think he's a first year" Shizuku stated while fixing her necktie. Akai smirked flashing her fangs

"Another freshie huh?" Shizuku looked at her horrified.

"Oi! Oi Akai?! What's with that smirked?" Shizuku glared at Akai. Akai just ruffled her bestfriends hair before entering their room.

A grin appeared in a guy's face before it disappeared in the darkness.
--

Lacus Jill wrote:D:

*Inside the library while doing research.... in the awe of the thread*

D: awesoommmme. who's the librarian here?

Kiroko Shun wrote:This is what I like hihihihi!!

shibingski wrote: D:

*while walking....le wild zombies appeared at the graveyard*

If you want to join this RolePlaying Game Thread please see this thread first:

TNMAA High School RP (Information and Sign up)
Ryuuji456
Ryuuji456
Straw Hat Pirate
Straw Hat Pirate

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:03 pm
Settings: 9:00 P.M. At the Barren Fields
Character: Xerxes

It had been nearly half a year since he went a long journey to make it to this school. He sighs hard with great relief.

"Finally, I'm here." Xerxes says as he returns his sword on the scabbard on his back. "Let's see... All I have to do is go in while it's still so I don't cause any ruckus once it's morning."

What this powerful swordsman doesn't know is the schedule of the school he was pertaining to. Obviously, TNMAA High School.

He was in great shock that there are students still wide awake and chatting with each other. Others are running around as if it was still daytime; or as if this is completely normal to them, since it is.

He lets out a sigh. "I think this is still better than not having anyone to ask about this school."

He was just about to speak aloud to ask for help but it seemed that everyone was to busy to even realize that he was right there. So, he didn't bother to even speak and just waited for someone to notice him somehow.
Aria
Aria
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:44 pm
"And I was like 'Hey blah blah blah'" Akai focused on the book she was reading while her best friend Shizuka blabbed.

*Thump*
*Crash*

"It-tai~" Shizuku cried as she rubbed her forehead. She looked up and saw a glowing red eyes and black messy locks. Akai eyed the man before throwing an icy glare.
--
Sorry for the long wait Ryuuji456..
Ryuuji456
Ryuuji456
Straw Hat Pirate
Straw Hat Pirate

Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:57 pm
A girl just suddenly bumped to me. Honestly, I don't know what to do so I just stared at her--and her friend--in surprise. I didn't know what to say so I was just frozen like a rock. Well, another reason was this girl is very cute. It made me think if the girls in this school is as cute as her.
Aria
Aria
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT

Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:42 pm
Akai withdrew her eyes from the Black haired guy and continued walking leaving Shizuka behind. Shizuka looked up laughing nervously and got up.

"Err.. Sorry about my friend.. Well catch yah later.. Mr?" Shizuka tilted her head as question marks popped out above her head while looking at the guy.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum