Tambayan ng mga Anime Addicts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Always visit: www.tnmaa.net
Buy Items for your Accounts: Forum Shop
Download Anime- CLICK HERE
Chit-Chat with your fellow Otaku: TNMAA CHATBOX
Discord
TNMAA Facebook Connect

Featured Anime

Poll
Anime of the Month (November 2015)
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
9% / 8
Akagami no Shirayuki-hime
8% / 7
Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
5% / 4
Himouto! Umaru-chan
11% / 10
Gangsta.
14% / 12
Aoharu x Kikanjuu
2% / 2
Rokka no Yuusha
2% / 2
Charlotte
28% / 24
Shimoneta no Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai
2% / 2
GATE: Jieitai Kanochi Nite Kaku Tatakaeri
18% / 16
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
Say PRESENT in a dead forumTue Dec 26, 2023 1:31 pmRayzer
HisashiburiTue Dec 26, 2023 1:07 pmRayzer
Arrow threadThu Aug 24, 2023 4:44 amRekii
Dear SomeoneThu Aug 24, 2023 4:41 amloliprogram
Shout out / Wall 2Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:28 amloliprogram
AttendanceThu Apr 06, 2023 4:48 pmgreencandle
Web Re-MakeWed Sep 23, 2020 10:51 pmJEM
Wala na finish na.Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:21 pmAko Cee Jae Sun
Hi! May the fairy dust brings goodluck to anyoneSun Aug 25, 2019 1:42 pmgreencandle
What is the most tiring thing to do?Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:51 amgreencandle
Last Letter First LetterTue May 07, 2019 9:11 pmKuletXCore
Give Number a first name.Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Age of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 9:00 pmKuletXCore
Guess the Gender of the Next PosterTue May 07, 2019 8:59 pmKuletXCore
Donate
Top posting users this week
No user

Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why?

+30
tatsuya_shiba
Vee~
Karu~kun
Patch
►Red◄
imurpapy
teeey++
Lucy Heartfilia
holo100
Iron59
Poisoned Alchemist O Life
Apathetical
~Lelouch~
Bayenot
berjer7285
Nightcore Uzumaki
mhalter27
Rageno
Hyeonnelde
vanillaikanamii
Lotus
Nuke Teller
Rawr
Acropyre
CoL
- Hespera
Haruna
mr.kudos
DonDskyking
†GraYoy26
34 posters
Go down
†GraYoy26
†GraYoy26
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 120
Warning Level : No Warning

Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? Empty Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why?

Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:01 pm
Ako, naniniwala ako sa E.T's, kasi sa lawak ba namn ng "UNIVERSE" imposibleng tau lng and tanging nbubuhay..!!

That's All.. (Please give you opinions to this one..)

Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? 2Q== Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3yDlHvzuzQas1SsOmShooK5qLazET4U57nVXGGgihZjsHvYpCng
DonDskyking
DonDskyking
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Coins : 2052
Warning Level : 1st Warning

Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? Empty Re: Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why?

Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:21 am
its possible na tau lng ang nabubuhay d2,

and its also possible na hindi ganun ka lawak ang universe ,

its like facing a mirror w/ a mirror u will have infinite dimension.
mr.kudos
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 3016
Member's Awards : Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? MIXC3qQ

Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? Empty Re: Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why?

Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:26 pm
I'm more Skeptic when it comes to that but.....if it's all about the paranormal like ghost and all...that's when I judge about it
Haruna
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 7000
Member's Awards : Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? SNyb2eO
Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? Xqfofc5

Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:02 pm
Hmm. Hindi kasi ako naniniwala unless may evidence. That's my point of view.
- Hespera
- Hespera
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 21882
Member's Awards : Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? 745GASw
Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? LPwZS8o
Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? PGFw8zK

Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:25 pm
I Don't believe it but possibilities are so high since we're living in a universe much like having an infinite space..... Nasa said that not over 10 or 5 percent of this universe had already been discovered.....

We have a long way to run in discovering it but just like our sea or ourbodies of water that some think that we already discover whole of it... BUt no just like universe scientist said we haven't even discovered 50% of it.... So how can we travel and unveil the truth about If Extra Terrestrials if even in here at our own planet there's some species we haven't discover yet?!
†GraYoy26
†GraYoy26
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder
Coins : 120

Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:24 pm
Blue.Devil95 wrote:I Don't believe it but possibilities are so high since we're living in a universe much like having an infinite space..... Nasa said that not over 10 or 5 percent of this universe had already been discovered.....

We have a long way to run in discovering it but just like our sea or ourbodies of water that some think that we already discover whole of it... BUt no just like universe scientist said we haven't even discovered 50% of it.... So how can we travel and unveil the truth about If Extra Terrestrials if even in here at our own planet there's some species we haven't discover yet?!

~Agree with you.. wla pa kc tau ng spat na technology to discover more...
CoL
CoL
Administrator
Administrator
Coins : 151534

Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:56 pm
I believe based on what i have watched in FACT or FAKED. They conducted experiments and investigations. Some of them were real and some are NOT.

Acropyre
Acropyre
Administrator
Administrator
Coins : 1400
Membership : Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? GDW1CCf
Member's Awards : Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? PGFw8zK

Fri Mar 08, 2013 2:08 pm
I do believe in Extra Terrestrial.

I based my answer on just simple probability. If we , the entire living things on Earth, managed to evolved from simple cell to complex well-awared creatures, it is also not unlikely that a similar , inferior, and or even sophisticated carbon / silicon based organisms are currently in existence out there somewhere in this vast universe.

Rawr
Rawr
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 3035
Member's Awards : Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? PGFw8zK

Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Personally I don't believe on Extra Terrestrial Beings but who knows ? as you have said the universe is wide, the fact that we haven't explored thoroughly our solar system there could be possibilities but i also believe to the saying "To see is to believe" so until I see one I would stick on my belief.
Nuke Teller
Nuke Teller
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 60

Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:19 pm
I do believe in aliens/ET because some ufo's are spreading around the world...& also we are not only the one who are living in the universe anyway.. because their are more Planets that has living organisms/things around the universe... Example: Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? 800px-Kepler22b-artwork
Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? Gliese+581+g
Lotus
Lotus
GFX Staff
GFX Staff
Coins : 10500
Warning Level : 3rd Warning
Member's Awards : Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? MIXC3qQ
Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? Xqfofc5

Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:54 pm
I believe in E.T/Aliens. I watched a lot of videos about that.
vanillaikanamii
vanillaikanamii
TNMAA VIP Member
TNMAA VIP Member
Coins : 5656
Member's Awards : Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? Yg0oxTZ
Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? MIXC3qQ

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:33 pm
well i think they are real (about 50/50)
cuz some people tried to reenact the forms in the crops in US but they failed.
and sightings of the flying objects and the movie "abduction"
it is based on a true story "daw"
Hyeonnelde
Hyeonnelde
Administrator
Administrator
Coins : 48991
Membership : Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? 12405885

Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? 89eyczS

Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? TkKnDai

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:45 pm
Blue.Devil95 wrote:I Don't believe it but possibilities are so high since we're living in a universe much like having an infinite space..... Nasa said that not over 10 or 5 percent of this universe had already been discovered.....

Okay, I super Agree with you since we have the same thought.
Rageno
Rageno
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 7355
Member's Awards : Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? 745GASw
Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? MIXC3qQ

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:47 pm
I wish to believe in them
But I'm the type of person who only believes what he sees
mhalter27
mhalter27
Death Note Holder
Death Note Holder

Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:34 pm
I believe, Because if your on a different place / planet, you are considered as an Alien too!
Nightcore Uzumaki
Nightcore Uzumaki
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 1255

Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:24 am
i believe that we re not the only living beings in the universe.. but since there has been no evidence yet that suggests there are other living things out there, i"m skeptical..
DonDskyking
DonDskyking
Fairy Tail Mage
Fairy Tail Mage
Coins : 2052
Warning Level : 1st Warning

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:14 am
did you know that, dinosaurs lived in earth few billion years ago?

and invaded by 4 limb creature called HUMANS,
if u want prof ask a dinosaur about what really happened then, they know the truth.

ofc thats not true im just rolling lol
berjer7285
berjer7285
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 6478

Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:40 am
medyo naniniwala ako.. pero yun nga, kailangan pa rin ng evidence na nag-eexist sila para mas maniwala yung mga tao..
- Hespera
- Hespera
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Coins : 21882

Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:00 am
DonDskyking wrote:did you know that, dinosaurs lived in earth few billion years ago?

and invaded by 4 limb creature called HUMANS,
if u want prof ask a dinosaur about what really happened then, they know the truth.

ofc thats not true im just rolling lol

Stop Trolling or spamming or whatever......

Please relate your reply to the topic
Warning
Bayenot
Bayenot
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 947
Member's Awards : Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? SNyb2eO
Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? Yg0oxTZ
Do you believe in E.T's(Extra Terrestrials)/Aliens? And why? HgXOa4e

Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:04 am
i dunno..
maybe?
~Lelouch~
~Lelouch~
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 8881

Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:00 pm
Lagi pumapasok yan sa Isip ko
na balang araw May Makita tayong
Planet na may namumuhay rin na katulad
natin
Apathetical
Apathetical
Dango Lover
Dango Lover
Coins : 16800

Wed May 01, 2013 12:44 am
IMO, It's even more shocking to know that WE are the ONLY specie in this whole Universe/Omniverse or whatsoever.
Straw Hat Pirate
Straw Hat Pirate

Fri May 03, 2013 4:34 am
Sushi_GirL wrote:
Personally I don't believe on Extra Terrestrial Beings but who knows ? as you have said the universe is wide, the fact that we haven't explored thoroughly our solar system there could be possibilities but i also believe to the saying "To see is to believe" so until I see one I would stick on my belief.

You took the words right out of my mouth. There could possibly be aliens in some part of the universe we haven't explored yet and hey...it would be nice to know we aren't the only ones out there...And also if the Government isn't hiding anything...why the fence?
Iron59
Iron59
TNMAA FinesT
TNMAA FinesT
Coins : 265

Mon May 13, 2013 1:41 pm
I think i will believe .. kc may mga picture kc ng mga UFO
Nightcore Uzumaki
Nightcore Uzumaki
Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon Trainer
Coins : 1255

Fri May 17, 2013 11:53 pm
im not sure.. it could be true.. could be false ... :nono
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum